Hearts Battle

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Siwon's Point of View:

As I slowly woke up I heard quiet laughing and a camera flashing. Small flashes of light shown through my eyelids. I opened my eyes and saw Paige laying facing me, my arm was draped over her waist. Quickly I moved my arms and Sat up. Yesung and Kibum were the ones laughing. They sat on the floor a few feet away with a camera.

"I knew you liked her, but you really are a pedo!" Yesung laughed in a whisper.

"I-I don't like her. She was scared last night so I slept out here." How did Yesung know?

"Dude, you talk in your sleep. All you talk about is her!"

They started laughing more and I grabbed the camera.

"Give it back!" Kibum jumped for it.

Just as he said that Jonghyun and Key started to wake up. Jonghyun's head moved up, looked around the room, and he fell back to sleep, pulling Key close to him like a teddy bear. All three of us started laughing. After I deleted the pictures everyone started waking up. Kangin started to make breakfast and soon Paige was the only one asleep. A loud American song started blaring for a minute and stopped.

"What was that?" Sungmin asked.

"Paige's cell phone. She always keeps her alarm on." Melissa explained.

Two minutes later it happened again. It went on for ten minutes before we started tog et really annoyed by it. Paige hadn't woken up, some how, and Jessie turned it off. Paige was still asleep.

"How is she not awake?" Taemin asked as he sat next to Katie.

"Let's just say she can sleep through Key after a good recording session." Oona teased.

Key was pouting as Paige began to wake up. She looked at all of us for a moment and laid back down.

"You, get up." Jessie said as she sat next to Paige.

Paige threw a pillow in her face and laid back down. This was going to be a long morning.


Paige's Point of View:

After we all ate breakfast and hung out I went to pick up Vance from the f(x) dorm. Victoria and Amber had fallen in love with my brother. Siwon walked with me since he missed Vance.

"Uh, thanks for last night." I said.

"Any time." I felt myself blush a little bit. Great, I still had my fangirl crush on him. Oh well, I'm dating Hae. I love her so much. Siwon is just my oppa I never had... right?

After we got there Vance completely ignored me and played with Siwon. At least Vance liked him a lot. We walked back to my dorm and I had to pry Vance off Siwon. I promised Vance he could see oppa later as we walked inside.

"Hello." Key said brightly once I got in.

"Hi." I answered, equally as bright. I really liked Key, he was so kind and funny. He was actually almost just like my ideal guy... I shook the thought from my head and started to play with Vance. I'm in love with Hae, I'm in love with Hae, I'm in love with Key. Wait, no I'm in love with Siwon. NO! I'm in love with Hae!


Sorry it was so short (like Jonghyun). Hope you stick around more!