Hello

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Melissa's Point of View:

I waited outside of the coffee shop for a bit before I saw Minho walking towards me. He waved and I waved back. Doki-doki. Why does my heart keep doing that? We sat and Minho ordered our coffee.

"First day off, the schedule's fun isn't it?" He asked as we received our coffee

"Ha ha, yeah. Loads." I said sarcastically.

Minho laughed. I felt my heart go doki-doki again. (Doki-Doki: like skipping a beat) Minho took a sip of his coffee and I giggled.

"What?" He asked.

"You have a cream mustache." Minho gave me a confused look and then realized I was right. He wiped the cream off of his upper lip and laughed with me.


After coffee we walked around Seoul. It was amazing, we've been here almost two months and I still couldn't believe it. I pinched my forearm to make sure I really wasn't dreaming. Nope, wide awake. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Minho looking at me. I turned my head towards him and smile.

"What is it?" I asked.

Minho motioned to the basketball court we were walking next to. I laughed. The other day I told him about how I was captain of my schools basketball team and could beat him any day. He had laughed and said that wasn't possible. We walked onto the court and Minho picked up the ball that was by the hoop.

"One on one?" He asked.

"Are you sure you want to challenge me?"

"Yeh." And then I snatched the ball away from him and threw the the ball into the hoop.

Maybe an hour later we were tied. We decided the next hoop would determine the winner. I dribbled the ball and jumped to shoot when he grabbed me around the waist and pulled me back down. Quickly I threw the ball and it went through.

"Ha!" I said.

Wow, I was actually acting a little immature. It was kind of fun. We laughed as we started walking again. The sound of thunder rattled the city as rain began pouring down. Minho pulled me under an awning and waved for a taxi. The taxi took us back to the dorms and I check my watch. It was already six in the afternoon. I wish this day didn't have to end.