All I Want For Christmas Is You

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Melissa's Point of View:

I put the last strand of lights on the Christmas tree and stretched my arms.

Wake up, check.
Get the girls on their schedules, check.
Make sure Vance and Kim don't get in trouble, check.
Get Christmas lights up, check.
Hang mistletoe, still contemplating.

Christmas is even more busy now that we're newsiest in the Kpop world. We're doing a quick Christmas song before the holiday break starts, and then after that we still have our first official music video to film. But it's been easier considering Paige and Kaitlyn have been so paranoid lately. Oh, you didn't here my sarcasm?

"Noona!" Vance called out as he tried to reach the gingerbread cookies on the counter. "Cookie!"

I smiled as I walked over and picked him up, handing him an unfrosted cookie. We walked back into the transformed living room. White streamers of tinsel stuff hung around with red bulb ornaments hanging off of them, the tree was in the corner on the same wall as the TV, and more Christmas stuff I don't even remember putting up was all around. What can I say, Martha Stewert likes to possess me everyone in a while.

"Unnie, we're back!" Oona called out.

She and Kaitlyn came in, Kaitlyn walked over to the couch and put in her ear buds. She has been super mopey since we filmed our movie parodies. After filming she seemed a little off. When we got to watch them editing she seemed even more odd, and then after that she was just having her own pity party 24/7. I breathed and sat Vance next to her.

"Noona?!" He saw how sad Kaitlyn was and looked as concerned a little baby could look.

"I'm okay." She smiled and took him gingerbread man's arm.

Vance whimpered and I chuckled before walking into the kitchen. I started to mix the frosting for the cookies when I heard Oona open the door and close it. Minho walked into the kitchen and waved.

"Hi!" I said chipper.

"Hi." He was pretty happy, just as stoic as usual though.

"How was your schedule?"

"Okay." He smiled. "Key hyung split his pants in the middle of Star King."

We laughed. I really missed his laugh, we haven't really hung out since a while ago. I took a deep breath and looked at Minho again. Nothing. I didn't see that glimmer that I used to see in is eyes like our first date. Was he starting to feel that way bout Jessie? Please no.

"Unnie!" Paige came through. "I thought you were hanging mistletoe."

Minho said hi to her and left.

"I was thinking of not hanging it up."

"Why?"

Paige was a fan of mistletoe. Actually, just a fan of skinship. But if its with a guy its awkward. That's why there's no mistletoe.

"What if Vance get's his hands on it? Mistletoe is poisonous."

"That's why I bought plastic mistletoe."

I rolled my eyes and walked out. I saw Onew, Eunhyuk, Minho, and Siwon hanging out with Oona and Vance. They looked really happy.

"Where did Paige go?" Siwon asked.

"Kitchen." I said as I sat next to Oona and took a piece of Vance's cookie as Siwon went to find Paige.