Good-Bye

Powers

                                                                           Good-bye

The clouds drifted away from one another

I was sitting on a bench, waiting for you to come. Today was suppose to be our 5 years anniversary. The sky was clear of clouds. I felt a gush of wind zip passed me and continued on it journey. 

"Noona!" Your voice called out to me.

As you slowly step away from me

I looked up at you expectantly, wondering what kind of surprise you would give me on our anniversary. 

I smiled and waved at you happily. At that time, I didn't noticed the dark clouds that were above your head. 

You walked up to me, a fake smile on your face. I would usually know when you're happy, or when you're sad, but I was too excited about today, by myself. You was in front of me, taking my hands into yours. Oh, what is going on?

"Noona, I was thinking....maybe we should break up"

I looked at you, sorrow in my eyes

My eyes widened at your sudden confession. I was surprised. This wasn't what I expected to hear.

You let go of my hands gently, maybe too gently to my liking. Are you telling me you are giving my heart back to me?

"I'm sorry, I can't stay by your side any longer"

You say, as you started to walk away

You looked at me sadly, no, don't do this to me. I know I did something wrong, but this is too cruel. 

I shook my head and looked up at you. I was thinking that maybe this was a joke. That this was all just a joke that you did. Or maybe a test, to test my loyalty to you. Please, please take it all back. Please say this is just a joke.

I smiled bitterly, regretting what I did

I looked into your eyes, my eyes begging you to say that you were just teasing me.

"Y-You're joking, right?" I asked you, grabbing your hands tightly. But all you did, you took your hands out of mine. You backed away from me, giving me a full-of-emotion sad smile.

You bid me good-bye, as the wind sprint by.

"Amber-noona, we can't continue this. We can't. We are not faithful to each other, which we were supposed to be. I let it all go before, but this time, the thing you did, were just too major. I'm sorry, noona" you said.

You turned your back to me

I cried

I shook my head, giving you a reassuring smile. But it was me, who need to be assure. 

I knew I had hurt you, but I still continued to do it. I guess, this is my price.

The wind whined sorrowfully in my ear

You left

I'm sorry if I had hurt you too much. I guess it's time to admit the truth. 

I can't have you by my side anymore. I won't stop you though, because I want to see you happy. 

I called out to you

You ignored it

You gave me a smile, even though I had hurt you. You are too kind. If you keep on doing this, I won't be able to just let you go peacefully.

I turned away from you, as a few tears slipped passed my eyes and down my cheek. I know, I know you will walk away now. I have to let you go. If I show you the me right now, you will just come to my side again...out of pity.

No...don't go...

Another tear fell down from my eyelid, as I heard your footsteps get lighter and lighter. I turned around and looked at your back.

"Mianhe, mianhe." I whimpered as I watched you walked away

The wind went to your side

The wind that used to be by my side,

Like how you were

You stopped and turned back to me "Noona, be happy" 

I felt startled, and the tears that were in my eyes threatened to fall. I just smiled at you.

Whisks away my problems

You were still looking at me. I saw your concerned face. 

I chuckled lightly to myself. You will always be the selfless person that you were. One of the reasons why I fell in love with you

Comfort me

I turned my back to you, wishing that you would go away. Quick. Before I break down.

Tears continuously to fell, much to my dismay. I tried to make my body not shook, like how it is when I cried in front of you before. I tried to held in my emotion.

"Amber-noona? Are you okay?" you asked me, worried in your voice.

Listens to everything I say

Why are you worrying about me when you want to break up with me? This is ridiculous! I don't need this concern. Don't take my heart away from me again, when you already let it go. 

"Go away. You don't need to be here anymore. We are strangers now!" I said loudly. I know I'm hurting you right now, but I have to, for the last time. And like the obedient person you are, another point that had hurt me but I also love it, you walked away from me. 

They were gone.

As your footsteps get lighter and lighter until I couldn't hear it anymore, my emotions broke out of its shell. The strong me that you saw was my fake facade. It helped me a lot in situation, but those situations were not as real as this. Not as hurtful as this. 

"Sehun-ah, be happy. Find the love of your life, and live happily ever after with her. Don't become like me, a liar. I hope I won't see you again on accident, like the first time I saw you, and fell in love with you. I'm sorry, Sehun. Forgive me, or rather, erase me from your memory." 

Wind, please come back.

(Poem) ( It's pretty hard to understand when it's seperate so here's the whole thing)

The clouds drifted away from one another

As you slowly step away from me

I looked at you, sorrow fill my eyes

"I'm sorry, I can't stay by your side any longer"

You say, as you started to walk away 

I smiled bitterly, regretting what I did

You bid me good-bye as the wind sprint by.

 

You turned your back to me

I cried

The wind whined sorrowfully in my ear

You left

I called out to you

You ignored it

No...don't go....

 

The wind went to your side

The wind that used to be by my side,

Like how you was.

 

Whisks away my problems

Comfort me

Listens to everything I say.

They were gone

Wind, please come back. 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                            

A hunber( SehunxAmber) fanfiction! Enjoy! Btw, I had the tittles of all the other EXOber's fanfictions. I just need to come up with the poems that suit each one of them. 

Enjoy! Once again! :D Comments and Subscribe! Thanks