True Love

Powers

                                                                               True Love

"When you think that you are not in love, you might actually are. Love will come and go just like the sun. The sun come up in the morning and set down in the afternoon. Love is like that. It will come and go. But like the sun, your love will sometimes shine so bright that it could consume the universe with it warmness and it light. Love will sometimes have happy ending, and other time it will ended with sadness. Love can also fade away, but in some case, it will not. There are all kind fo love in the world. Your love might be a simple crush, a deep crush, or true love. Having two or three crushes is no big deal as it will later help you in your love life. Crushes are your experiences for when you face your true love in life. True love usually come with various obstacles, but it doesn't mean that you should give up either. Don't ever give up without even trying to get the person you love to love you back. You must have thought that finding true love is easy, but it is actually not. There's also another type of love called 'Love at first sight'. This type might or might not be good. You need to be with someone for an amount of time to love them. I mean, I really never believe in true love or love at first sight before. BUT, they might happen later on in my life, I'm not sure.It might happen to me, or you as well!" 

"Oppa, you're right! Love at first sight are very rare because love usually develop as time pass by" Amber nodded, smiling happily.

"Yes,  that's right." Siwon smiled at her "I'm glad you get it, because that's exactly what have been happening to me these days. Even though I said that I didn't believe in true love before, I now know that she is my true love. This girl have me falling head-over-heel for her without even trying to. And even if I'm in love wih her right now, she still got plenty more charms to bewitch my heart more and more."

"Oppa, she sounded like an awesome girl! Who is the lucky one that captured your heart?" she asked cheekily.

Siwon stood up from his sit suddenly and leaned over to Amber.
"It's you, pabo" he whispered, cupping her chin up and kissed her fully on the lips in the sweetest and gentlest way, before pulling away and looked at her in the eyes.

"I'm not asking you to answer now. Neither am I forcing this on you. But if you don't lik-" he was cut off when he felt a pair of soft and plump lips landed on his softly, almost shyly.

"Oppa, I have always like you. You have absolutely no idea how long it had taken my members to convince me to come here today. But I'm glad I did" Amber giggled cutely.

Siwon chuckled and wrapped his arms around Amber protectively.

"I'm glad I came here today too" he whispered into her ears and almost instantly, smiles were plastered on both of their faces.

Suddenly, some rustling in the bushes behind them were heard and exactly ten members of Super Junior and f(x) jumped out, clapping loudly. They were attracting quiet a lot of attention.

"Hyung, great job!" Kyuhyun had his evil maknae face on.

"Amber unnie, nice!" Luna gave Amber two thumbs up, oblivious to the blushes on both Siwon and Amber's faces.

"Yah!" the new couple yelled at their groupmates, slowly walking toward each other. And when they were closed enough, they took each other's hands and...

"1...2...3...Run!" Siwon counted and when he shouted "Run!", both him and Amber took off quickly. And being the great athletes that they both are, it took them only mere seconds to disappeared.

"Unnie, Oppa! Have a nice honeymoon!" the big group yelled, giggling and laughing like crazy.

"Uhm..." a voice behind them coughed, and the 10 idols turned around happily, only to be taken back by the amount of fangirls/fanboys that were in front of their eyes.

"Run!" Leeteuk and Victoria yelled while they ran away from their agile/lively fans.

Meanwhile, at another cafe not too far from where the chaos was breaking loose, Siwon and Amber burst out laughing at their friends' misery. To tell you all the truth, Wonber had saw that there were fans behind their groupmates, and so that was why they run away before they would get squish, leaving their friends to think that the couple were ruunning away from them but in fact it was the 10 idols without proper disguises that are running away from the gathered fans.

Siwon and Amber looked at each other, grinning before they high-fived each other with evil smirks on their face. Then they leaned twoard each other and shared a passionate and sweet-like-candy kiss.

Oh boy, what a great match made from the devil and angel's love!

 


A short Wonber one-shot. Hope you guys like it. And like I promised, a happy ending but I'm not sure if it's fluffy or not..........Until now I still can't define the word fluff very well...........

Lol. Anyway, have fun! 

*Found a Wonber pic by accident so just wanna share because I didn't see this one before and it's cute*