First Love

Powers

                                                                   First Love

I remembered where I first fell in love with you. It was a bright moonlit night. The night sy were twinkling with stars, as the wind whispered to each other about a soon-to-be couple.

I was walking along the river soundlessly, when you suddenly bumped into me while you was paying attention to only your phone.

When you looked up at me to say "mianhe", I was distracted by something else. Your eyes, your big almond eyes captivated me, pulling my soul toward it seductively. My heart was beating fast against my chest as my eyes were boring into yours.

Maybe it was the moonlight that had made me fell in love with you, or maybe it was just my heart following its already assigned path toward your heart, but I didn't care at that time. I shouldn't care at that time.

I smiled at you, assuring you that it was okay before you apologize again. What I want isn't your apology, but you heart.

Before you could walk away, I grabbed your arm, asking you what you name is. You told me in a musical voice,

"Amber" 

 

THE END

                                                                                                                                                                                    

A short Kaiber one shot. This is the shortest one shot I have ever wrote. Even though it took a whole page in the notebook, it's only 1/3 on this page. I'm sorry about this short chapter, as I think many of you wanted a fluffy kaiber, but I wasn't really in the mood. I'm so sorry!

Anyway, I'm done with Exober (not really). I couldn't help but think that I should write more exober one-shots in the future in a random order base on my mood. And also I think that you noticed that I wasn't really following my plan in the beginning, using their powers, although many of my exober oneshots did follow that, but the others were just plots that I thought of while listening to songs. 

Beast and Amber is next. Then it will be Super Junior and Amber. Comment and Subscribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!