Simple Happiness

Powers

Aspectabund - Easy Showing of Emotions - Seungkwan

 

____________________________________________________________

 

“Basketball?” a chirpy voice resounded from the bushes behind her, and Amber momentarily imagined her family being ransomed and was ready to whip out all the self-defense skills she accumulated over the year.

“Who’s there?!” She shouted out, turning around and assuming her fighting stance. In her defense, she would later recalled, it was almost midnight and there was a slight drizzle settling all over Seoul. It was actually the perfect atmosphere for a thriller to occur overhead.

“Noona, it’s me!” Seungkwan jumped out from the greenery camouflage, not wanting to be dealt a head injury and showed up to the music shows with an unexplainable scar. It had happened once too many time.

Jumping up out of her wits, Amber swore she was about to throw the basketball in her hand as a last resort, but settled for a light punch toward the male idol’s shoulder once she realized he wasn’t there to kidnap her. “Jinja! You’re trying to get yourself kill!” She reprimanded the boy, crossing her arms to show her anger toward him.

“Noona~I missed you~” Seungkwan instead said, wrapping his arms around the tomboy’s shoulders tightly and pulling her into a hug. “I haven’t seen you in so long! You didn’t even tell me you were gonna go to LA,” he pouted, eyes softening once he saw the slight flinch that followed what he had just said. He really wasn’t one to guilt trip others, but he needed her to know that he genuinely thought he would never see her again.

“Arasso, mianhe Boo ah,” Amber chuckled softly, pressing her forehead against his before placing a kiss on the tip of his nose gingerly. “Would that be enough of an apology~?” She grinned cheekily, but it was quickly wiped off her face once Seungkwan swiftly leaned in and chastely pressed a peck against her lips.

“That’s the least you could do, noona.”

 

___

 

“Ailee noona, can you send that video of Amber sunbaenim in your performing outfit and heels?” Seungkwan slyly asked the older female, eyes twinkling full of innocence. It was reference, he would said, his smile more convincing than even the most trained actor.

“Waeyo?” Ailee would still asked, although she was already in the process of transferring over the said video via Airdrop. Quiet the convenient tool, really, but it also made sure that the solo artist wouldn’t be able to retract her action quick enough even if she wanted to.

“Aniya, we just wanted to see it and copy Amber sunbaenim next time. I heard she looked really cute in it, and a few of our hyungs may or may not have a crush on her,” Seungkwan grinned, chuckling hysterically when a red-faced Woozi slapped him as the representative of the rest of the male.

Ailee raised an eyebrow, but stifled in her laughter when she noted the hint of blush on Seungkwan’s cheek as well. She wasn’t Amber’s best friend for no reason. Anyone can bet the social butterfly had already told her everything.

“Is that so? Then I guess you don’t need it, Boo ah,” The female smirked, using the nickname Amber had given the said idol as a joke to get him back for even attempting to lie to her earlier. Ailee hold grudges, and it was about time Boo Seungkwan know about the consequences...especially when it concerns his girlfriend of one month.

“...NOONA!” Boo Seungkwan shouted out loud in embarrassment, horrified that the rest of his group members had heard the nickname that was supposed to only be reserved for his girlfriend.

 

___

 

“I told you I’m sorry already, Seungkwan,” Amber whined, one of her rare aegyo moments showing up in front of the storm that is her boyfriend, who is currently having a very hard time staying mad at the tomboy. She was too cute for her own good, after all, and if one had taken a closer look at his ears, they would’ve seen that the tips were as red as the natural color of her lips. No, he was supposed to be mad at her. Stay focus, Boo Seungkwan!

“Boo ah~it was an accident, I swear,” the f(x) memer pouted, sipping sulkily onto the cup that contained her favorite boba flavor. “I didn’t know Ailee unnie would just blurt it out like that!”

“...But noona, they haven’t stop calling me...that nickname ever since 3 days ago. 3 days. I hear it everywhere...even Jeonghan hyung had used it to pretend to be you while I was in the shower!” Seungkwan complained, crossing his arms to show his anger but just ended up looking like a very exasperated bunny. “Do you know how closed I was to a heart attack?! I actually thought you were right on the other side of the curtain!”

Stifling in her giggles, Amber pretended to pull up her hoodie to hide her face, but was in fact just trying to cover the huge smile that was slowing breaking out onto her face. The two idols were currently in a very antique-looking cafe, a special table reserved for the two of them by the owner. However, there were still other people occupying the shop and they couldn’t risk the paparazzi.

“Why? Were you doing something so wrong in there that you almost got a heart attack?” Amber grinned, concealing the blush that had lightened up her face by that statement with her sleeves even as she watched Seungkwan’s cheeks turned into fifty shades of red. The poor guy, he really was the worst liar ever. She really should advise him to never ever take up acting.

“An-Aniya! Noona!” Seungkwan almost screamed, completely taken by surprise with that innuendo the female idol just did. It was definitely sly, but her Boo ah was nowhere near so innocent that he did not caught on to her meaning. But they were in public, and if anyone had heard that, they really could’ve gotten into trouble. Oh god, he could only imagine what the news would be like the very next hours if the reporters discover the two of them in the corner of the fairly secluded cafe, talking about things idols should not be caught saying.

“Hmm?” the tomboy innocently tilted her head, internally patting herself on the back for a job well done. “Hey, Boo ah,” she suddenly lowered her voice, smiling fondly once Seungkwan turned to look at her.

Still holding her accountable for what she just did to him, Seungkwan glanced at her, full of doubt. “Ne?”

“I love you,” she grinned, reaching across the table and grabbing onto the strings of his hoodie. “You knew that, hmm? So why not just be truthful to yourself…?” she chuckled, not even giving him time to answer as she leaned over and placed a peck onto his lips. “And that was for never staying mad at me for long!”

Seungkwan once again shown an impressive variety of expressions before he settled for a half scowling, half grinning fool. “Babo noona,” he muttered before he quickly took out a ring from his pocket and slid it onto her left ring finger. “...Just to evict all the annoying bugs…” he simply smiled before settling back down onto his seat and took a sip of his cup of coffee as though he didn’t just threaten to eliminate all of her male friends.

 


I got all the ideas for everyone already, so the chapters will be upload pretty soon~ Look forward to them!