Steel Heart

Powers

                                                                                        Steel Heart

Well, just saying that if you have any questions regarding the chapter, ask. I don't mind answering. It might or might not be confusing to some people so yeah. Thank you! :)

Btw, in this chapter, F(x) will be the same age.

                                                                                                                                                                                           

As the sun begin it journey across the sky, a girl woke up as her alarm clock rang loudly in her ears.

Ring ring ring

"Argh...why won't you stop?!" a girl with chopped short, black hair growled, grabbing her alarm clock and threw it at the wall.

Bang!

A loud noise was heard inside the room as the iron material was hit against the wooden wall. Seconds later, the alarm clock broke into small metal pieces and the girl smiled with satisfaction.

"AMBER!" a woman voice roared as the door to the room of the girl was blown open. Amber looked up from the broken clock and crinched her face. Uh-oh!

"Amber, how many have I told you not to destroy your thing? Do you even know how many clock had been thrown away after 1 use, huh?! 128, Amber! 128! What will we do? We can't keep on buying new alarm clocks everyday!" her mom stormed into the room and kneel down in front of the broken metal pieces of the newly bought yellow alarm clock.

"Mianhe, umma. I can just use my phone to wake myself up, but you said no. I will just use the alarm in my phone from now on" Amber smiled sweetly at her mom before jumping out of bed energetically and ran to her sister's room.

Amber grasped the door handle and opened the door widely and the image of her older sister sleeping was clearly seen.

"Jackie! Wake up!" she shouted, jumping onto her older sister and shook her. Jackie opened her eyes sleepily and kicked Amber off of the bed.

"Ya, I don't have school today, so don't disturb me! Now, shoo!" she pointed at the door pointily and Amber hurriedly scurry out of the room, because an unhappy Jackie was a not so good thing.

[Amber's POV]

I ran down the stairs after cleaning myself up and putting on my clothes. I'm wearing a large yellow shirt and jeans. 

"Amber, hurry up or you are gonna be later!" my mom hollered to me from the dining hallway. I chuckled. Today is my first day of school. Well, not really since i had been going to this high school for 2 years already, but anyway, let me correct this.

Today is my first day of high school as a senior. Yay! I had been looking forward to being a senior ever since...decades ago. *merong*

"Well, Amber. Today, you're a senior and you have juniors, so you better be a role-model!" my dad said to me. 

I smiled "Deh, appa" I replied and act my breakfast. It was cereal! Another hurray! It had been ages since I last ate them, two months to be exact.

I finished my breakfast quickly, grabbed my backpack and ran out the door. 

"Bye umma. Bye appa. Bye Jackie!" I yelled before sprinting toward my friends that were for me at the gates.

"Hey Amber" my friends, Victoria, Krystal, Luna, and Sulli greeted.

"What's up?" I said cheerfully to them before opening the gate and getting out. "Oh, there's nothing much really. We were just waiting for you for 15 minutes already and that there are only 5 minutes left before we can get tardy!" Luna smiled at me.

"Oh freak!" Victoria's face became worried. "Don't worry, we will be on time...if we run!" Sulli suggested and ran ahead of us before we could even comprehend anything. After a few seconds of adjusting, the four of us follow her. I was running at my fastest speed, surpassing all my friends and got into my class first.

"Bye, guys. See you at lunch!" I called out before settling down into my seats near the window.

~5 hours later~

"Ah, so hungry!" Krystal exclaimed as we gathered around the table. 

"What did you get, Sul?" Luna asked as she show us her portion. 

Sulli sighed "Nothing much. Just the usual cut"

Victoria giggled "Hey, do you guys want to have a sleepover at my house?" she asked us.

My eyes widened "Can we? Today? Right? Please?" I blurted out.

The four girls just stared at me weirdly before they laughed "Of course it's today, pabo~" 

"Yay!" I yelled, catching the attention of everyone in the cafeteria. 

"Sorry guys!" I stuck out my tongue, shrinking slowly. Fortunately, everyone just returned back to doing their own things, not paying attention to me anymore.

"You're such a dork, Amber" Krystal teased as she hit my arms playfully. I punched her back lightly and looked at my watch. My eyes widened in shock and I stood up abruptly.

"Sorry guys. Gotta go get together with my club. Meet you after school at Vic's house, I guess. Bye!" I ran once again. Man, now that I recalled, I ran a lot today. Oh well, I needed to do that again this afternoon in the track and field meet anyway, so I'll call that practice.

I opened the door the the band's room and smiled. Well, it's not really a band. It's more of a mix of 2 guitarists, which is Luhan and I, a drummer, a pianist, a singer, etc. But anyway, there's seperate lesson for the guitarists, which is where I am right now. We have different levels, and I am at the second highest level. Luhan is in the highest, which is awesome. Totally awesome, actually.

I walked over to my white guitar and picked it up. Then I started to strung some notes, fixing the tone in the process and then the teacher came in. We begun our lesson.

After 30 minutes of practice, it was time to go. But then after this, I gotta go practice with the band, so yeah.

The teacher and other students walked out of the band's room after they packed up, leaving me alone there. It would probably take my bandmates a few more minutes to come, so I will just rest.

As I put my guitar into it case so that I could drink water, Luhan walked into the room. He smiled when he saw me and he put his guitar case onto the table next to mine.

"How's your day?" he asked me as he ped his case. I shrugged in response and picked up a random water bottle, gulping it down.

"Well, good luck on your test. Level up to my level soon so we can practice together"  he told me and took out his guitar and went off toward his place. I stared after him. What did he meant by that?

"Hey!" Donghae yelled as I was about to ask Luhan a question about the said sentece. I groaned. Perfect timing, I thought. Followed behind him was Minho and Jonghyun. Oh right, I forgot to tell you that I was the only girl in the group. Sorry 'bout that.

"Yo" I waved at them and sat down on my chair wiith my guitar with me.

Minho sat down behind the piano as Donghae took his place behind the drums. While Jonghyun.....was....freaking.....hugging me! 

I kicked Jonghyun in the part where it hurt and smirked "Don't use your tricks, Jjong. Or you won't be able to walk for the rest of your life" I threatened him.

Jonghyun shuddered and went over to his place, crawling if I'm flattering him, taking his mic.

[Skip to Track and Field practice]

I sighed as I walked toward the big grassy field. All the boys and girls that are in the club were already there. 

"Hey Amb, you're late again." Kris said, throwing a piece of paper toward me. I grabbed the paper and scanned across it 

"So, I gotta win against your group if I don't want to do the clean-up after school?" I asked and he nodded "What are we competing in?"

"Running, duh" Kris answered and ran over to his team. I looked around the field, seeing different sections for each player and realized that it was a relay. 

"Damnit" i muttered. Can my life get any better? I ran a lot today already. I sighed again for the second time and changed into my sport clothing before joining my team. And guess what? I'm getting the honor of being the one finishing the race today! Great! *sarcastic*

I walked over to my spot, and saw that the last one in Kris's team was Kris himself. He grinned at me " Seem like my team will win again today. Your gloomy spirit aren't gonna help you with your speed" 

I scoffed "As if that will happen". A second later, I felt my teammate's hand tap onto mine and I sprinted with all the energy I have. My team, I admit, was a little bit behind of Kris's team because of the late start.

I passed Kris and stuck my tongue out at him playfully before sprinting fastly toward the finished line and of course, my team ended up wining. Hurray! No cleaning for me!!!!!!

I grinned at Kris "You're doing the cleaning, Kris hyung. Not me" I walked off toward the locker's room and I heard him grumbled angrily. Aw, don't be angry. It was a fair and square play.

I put on my normal clothes and got my bag. I went out of the field happily, but I didn't forget to make Kris more miserable either.

"Bye Kris hyung. I'll see you two days later!" I said, meaning that he was gonna be sore after cleaning and won't be able to go to school after this. And you would normally be happy if you can skip school, but not Kris. He's a student that never missed school before, but that doesn't mean he's a nerd either. He just want to get the teachers' love, haha.

 

[Skip to after school]

I walked to the school's gate before I heard someone called my name.

"Amber!" Luhan called.

I looked back at him "What?" I yelled.

Luhan waved me over and I just shrugged, following what he indicate to come over to him. When I got to where he was, I saw a rubik cube inside his hand. 

I looked into his eyes with curiosity "Why?" I asked. 

Luhan stared back at me for a while before he broke our eye contact. "This is for you. I figured out that you have the same interest as me so I got you one. You know, since this is our last year and all, I just wanted to thank you for being my classmate and friend!" he said cheerfully and smilingly. 

I smiled back at him, not knowing that he was meaning something else too. At that time, I didn't know yet.

"Oh, thanks Luhan. I'll get you something at the end of the year" I grinned cheekily and put the rubik cube inside my backpack, before skipping to Victoria's house after saying good-bye to him.

When I arrived at Victoria's house, I rang her bell. After a minute or two of waiting, the door opened, revealing my four best friends in their pjs. 

"Wha-?" I asked.

"You're late, Amber! So we kinda start without you! But don't worry, the food aren't ruin yet. We were just about to eat dinner" Victoria gestured toward the clear sight of the full-of-food table once I got into the house.

My eyes twinkled and I took off my shoes, throwing my backpack onto the couch and jumped into a chair. 

We finished dinner in a flash and we decided to play the truth game. 

"Krystal, who do you have a crush on?" I asked her since it was my turn. 

"Someone from your band" Krystal answered smoothly. "Okay, now my turn. Amber. what is the weirdest sentence you have heard recently?" 

I frowned, thinking slightly "Well, Luhan oppa said that I should hurry and level up on my guitar level so we could practice together. But I know that he know that boys and girls have different class." I shrugged "I wonder what he meant" 

Sulli's eyes widened, along with the rest of the girls.

"Amber, that mean he likes you! Omfg! Luhan likes our Amber~" Luna sang.

I shook my head vigorously "Aniya, he doesn't like me. How did you even come to that conclusion anyway?!"

"Well, Luna's right, first of all. And for your question, Luhan oppa said "So we could practice together. Which means, that he want to be together with you, to be near you." Sulli replied to my question uncomfortably too smoothly.

Victoria smirked "Well well, seem like our Amber will get a boyfriend very soon. Anyway, we should go to sleep. It's already over 11 o'clock and we wouldn't want to be late"

I sighed in relief. But should I thank Victoria or not?

[Skip again to after school the next day]

I walked up to my locker and opened it. There was a letter in it, and it caught my eyes because it was the only thing that I know wasn't mine.

I opened it and read it.

"I like you, from your secret admirer" was all it said. Luhan...could it be? The handwriting looks like his....

 

*6 years later*

[3rd person's POV]

Amber walked down the aisle toward her husband-to-be. She smiled brightly at him as he held out his arm for her to take when she was closed to him. She hooked her arm around his arm and held onto it. Finally, the moment had arrive. The moment that they had waited for a long time.

(I gotta shorten this whole speech because i have absolutely no idea about it)

"Amber, do you take Luhan as your husband?" the priest asked. She nodded "I do"

"Luhan, do you take Amber as your wife?" he asked again. Luhan nodded "I do"

"You may kiss the bride" the priest said and Luhan pulled the veil up, revealing a beautiful Amber with light make-up on. Her eyes were filled with happiness, and there was the exact feeling in his eyes too.

Luhan leaned it and kissed Amber on the lips. Amber kissed back for a second before they break apart. Cheers erupt from all directions, congratulating the newlyweds. 

 

*3 years later*

"Umma! Appa!" a cute girl called to her parents. She has a deer-like cute face, and large almond eyes. 

"Heawoo-ah, come here" a woman with short black hair waved at her daughter. (Heawoo is a name i got from the internet. I'm not sure if there's anybody like that or not so...no relations.)

The girl ran over into her mom's embrace and the woman picked her up.

"Amber, Heawoo, here's your ice cream" a tall man appeared beside the mother and daughter, holding one vanilla and one chocolate ice cream cone. 

The woman smiled at him "Thanks Luhan oppa." she said, putting her daughter down and grabbed the chocolate ice cream cone. Luhan chuckled and kneel down, putting the vanilla flavor one into Heawoo's hand.

"You can go play" Luhan said to Heawoo, gesturing toward her friends on the playground. Heawoo nodded "Thank you, appa" she smiled cutely and ran toward her friends.

Amber giggled as Luhan stood up "You're as good with her as always, oppa" 

"Of course. If not, how could I please Heawoo? I mean, she and you are so alike, except for the different taste in ice cream, I mean" Luhan peck Amber's lips with a gentle smile on his face. 

Amber smiled back at him "Hey, you know, I wanna tell you something important" she whispered. Luhan nodded, letting her go on.

"I'm pregnant" she told him while looking at him straight in the face. His eyes widened in surprised and his lips tugged into a gigantic smile "Jinja?! That's awesome! Is it a boy or girl?"

"A boy." she answered while rubbing her stomach lovingly. Luhan jumped up and ran in front of her in circle. 

"My wife is jjang!" Luhan yelled while he picked Amber up in bridal style and leaned in to give her another kiss, in which Amber jokingly block by putting her hands in between his and her face. 

Luhan pouted and Amber laughed, moving her arms over to his neck and wrapped around it, leaning up and kissed him passionately on the lips. He kissed her back, not noticing that their daughter were in front of them.

"UMMA! APPA!" Heawoo pouted.

Luhan and Amber break their kiss "Mianhe, Heawoo. And by the way, you're going to have a brother! Isn't that great?" Luhan asked, putting Amber on the ground gently and Amber giggled. 

"Daebak! I'm gonna have a brother! Thank you umma, appa!" Heawoo said innocently, not realizing that what she said had more meanings than she thought. Luhan and Amber looked at each other, both with blushes on their face. 

"You're right, Heawoo" Amber patted her daughter's head awkwardly and then she took Heawoo's hand. "Let's go celebrate! Oppa, you're paying right?" Amber looked at Luhan teasingly. 

"Of course, yeobo" Luhan put his arm around her shoulder, careful as to not hurt her and lead her toward the car. When all of them were in the car, Luhan drove them to a restaurant and they had a delicious dinner.

And 9 months later, Daeho was born into the happy family, after a lot of hard work from Amber, plus a very frantic and scared Luhan during the labor, and an energetic Heawoo, the family was completed. They live happily ever after, well, not really. They all got very busy after that, caring for a very weak Amber and healthy Daeho. But all was good. Amber got better, and she has to assure the scared Luhan that she was fine many time. 

Anyway, a very naive Amber and shy Luhan in high school, turned into responsible and loving parents. Their lives are the best, as long as they have each other.