Time Machine

Powers

"Hey, dude with the platinum blonde hair and panda eyes over there!"Amber called out to me from my bedroom's door.

I turned to look at her and rolled my eyes. Öh, how kind of you, Yiyun"I mumbled and I heard her chuckled.

"Revenge aren't you?"she scowled playfuly, walking over to me and hitting me on the shoulder. Knew it! She doesn't like being call Yiyun that much.

I grumbled loudly, pretending that I was hurt "That hurt, you know!" I pouted.

She rolled her eyes and plopped down on my bed, looking at what I was playing. 

My eyes widened when I noticed that the game I was playing was one involving romance.

Amber chuckled "So you are a romantic and cute panda?"she asked me with a grin on her face.

{Cute?} I thought as I felt my cheeks heated up. W-What's happening?

"Aish, it's so hot in here" I said, my hands fanning my face carelessly. Amber bursted into laughter

"Hot, right. As if. You're the only one that is 'hot' in here" she stuck out her tongue. 

I shook my head before changing the subject "Why are you here anyway? You just bursted into my room without telling me anything"

"Ah! I forgot!" she mumbled and grabbed my wrist "I finished that thing that I had been working on"

"What thing?" I asked as she pulled me out of my room and house, and into her house's garage. 

"Pabo! You forgot already? It's the time machine that I told you a few months ago!" she exclaimed, before unveiling the big machine that occupied the garage. 

"It actually work?!" I gasped and she nodded.

"I found out that a few professors had come together in the past and discovered the time machine. They found all the parts and put it together." she pressed some button before gesturing for me to stand beside her. 

I complied to her request and went to her side. She pressed other button, pull down the level and suddenly a door opened up. She reached over to the door and opened it, stepping inside. I followed her.

Once we were on the other side of the door, we found out that we were at some park a few years back. 10 years to be exact. At that time, Amber was 11 while I was 10. We saw two kids playing, and we realized that it was actually us when we were little.

After watching for awhile, the little me said goodbye to little Amber and walked home. I saw little me ran up the stairs and into his room before pulling out a notebook.

Amber's eyes widened when she saw what little me was writing into the notebook. 

"Diary, why does my heart keep on beating faster and faster whenever I'm with Amber? Why can't I stop the tingling feeling I feel when we touch? What is all this? Why do I feel jealous when I see her with other boys? 

My whole body felt the happy sensation whenever she pays attention to only me, or just smile and laugh at my boring jokes. Why does this happen to me?"

When I saw all the things I was writing, I backed away a little out of embarrassment and accidentally press the "move forward" button on the machine. When I came to my senses again, I saw a 12 years old me in his room, writing something in the diary again.

"Diary, I know what those feelings for Amber are now. I asked my friends about it and they told me that it was love.

I love Amber"

Amber turned to look at me, and I immediately diverted my eyes from her because I was staring at her. I didn't want her to know that.

"Y-Y-Y-You love me?!" she exclaimed, in which I nodded.

[Amber's POV]

"Y-Y-Y-You love me?!" I exlaimed and he nodded at my question.

My jaw slowly drop as I stared at him in disbelief. Tao likes me?!

"How is that possible?!" I questioned him. Wait a minute, that was 8 years ago, so there's still a chance that he doesn't like me anymore!

Tao figeted with his fingers lightly before he went toward me and pulled me into a hug.

"You might be thinking that after all these years, I don't like you anymroe, but that's not true. I still likes you. Or rather, I loves you" confessed. 

I blushed and was about to reject him, but my brain and heart were definitely thinking of something else. Something opposite.

In mere seconds, my arms were wrapped around him, and I snuggled into his chest unconsciously. I guess this is how I really feel about Tao. I would have never thought that this guy would be able to control my heart and make its speed increase every second I am with him.

"Thank you for loving me all these years, Tao. I'm sorry that I didn't know or even notice your feelings earlier"I told him shyly.

He chucled, embracing me tighter

"I'm a first-time in this whole relationship thing, so be my guide" I whispered

"I will gladly accept. But I'm also a first timer in this. I'm sure we can overcome this together though, right Amber?"

I nodded.

[3rd person's POV]

We can never go back in time, so we should appreciate who we are with right now and say what we want to say to them, before the chance zoom pass us. Time can never be recover, so think wisely.

 

THE END

                                                                                                                                                                              

Taober: Finished. Suber, Chenber, and Kaiber next. 

Comment and subscribe!