Before We Say Good-Bye

Powers

                                                                   Before We Say Good-Bye

[His POV]

I pressed on the button as the music started to play. The melody slowly engulfed me and I allowed my body to follow the beat freely, my arms and feet going wildly with each note. 

"Stop doing this" you sighed as you told me. Your gentle voice snapped me out of my uncontrollable phase and I looked up at you, although I no longer know whatever my body is doing. 

You stepped closer to me, and with each footstep your unforgettable scent imprinted deeper into my mind. 

"Oppa, stop doing this" you repeated your words from earlier with an unidentified expression. It was a mix of pity...and something else.....It was indescribable.

I stared at you and noticed that you are in front of me, with your arms around me in a hug. You were trying to stop me from my pain, I know, but you can't never stop it. The pain I experienced is one that no one will be able to stop, no matter what.

You looked up and gave me a gentle smile. Your big, round almond eyes bored into mine, and yet all you could see and feel were coldness and darkness. 

"Oppa, she doesn't deserve you. You KNOW you can find someone better than her. She's a pabo for letting you go and hurting you like this." you shook your head at me sadly.

I smiled bitterly "No. It's me. I was the one at fault. I'm the one that don't deserve a beautiful and angel-like person like her. She's a wonderful girl, and I was the one that ruined her."

You glanced at me again behind turning your back to me "Oppa, open your eyes. She was the one that cheated on you, that had an affair behind your back when it was just a few days after you proposed to her. She didn't even answer you and..." you trailed off. 

I glared at you "You don't know anything about her!" I raised my voice "She was just going to her friend for comfort because I...I....betrayed her. She didn't do anything wrong!" I shouted "Beside, you shouldn't get into other people business if you don't even know them that well"

You shook your head at me sadly "I see. I see how you think of me. So I'm just a dongsaeng...and not even a friend" you turned around and stared at me  "Just...oppa, please, look around you. There are people that are here for you, that cares for you, and loves you. Please, just please, don't ignore them. They have been waiting for a long time, and they might leave you soon if you don't realize them....They have been here for you all this time and....I just can't bare to see you ignore them like they don't exist any longer." 

I leaned against a wall and eyed you, before sliding down to the floor "Who are they then? Tell me! Nobody was here for me when I asked for advice about her. Not even you!" 

You just got down on your knee and glimpsed at me with coldness. Why?

"Oppa, I really do have enough now. You said that nobody was here for you when you wanted to know something? Well then, why didn't you got out of your own 'dreamy and lovey dovey' world that only have you two, and care for others more? Your members had been there for you all this time, but because of your stupidity, they left for awhile, thinking that you would eventually come to realization. But you didn't. You thought that they left, they betrayed you. You didn't think about their side of the story. When they want to talk to you about something, as the leader, you should have listen to them and at least comfort them. These days, you have absolutely no idea how much problems your members are having with the way...." you sighed

"So you're telling me, that they were there, and I didn't know that because I was too obsessed about my relationship with her?" I asked

You nodded your head and stood up "Many people were there when your world started to go downhill. And when you said that I don't know you that well? Well guess what, sunbaenim, I was there by your side, even though I'm not closed to you, as you stated, and I quoted."

"Y-You were there? How is that even possible? None of you guys were there at all! When I want to find someone to talk to, I can't find any. And even if I did, you guys just gave me excuses and go do something else!" I protested, not even noticing that you had changed the way you talk to me, the honorific. 

"Excuse me then, sunbaenim. Another thing that you didn't notice. When you were trying to find someone to talk to, you turn to people that were running around trying to get to their schedules on time" 

"Then isn't that fair? They were trying to get to their schedules, and so was I when they were trying to talk to me!"

"No, sunbaenim. You were trying to get to your date on time. You chose that mean and unfaithful girl over your long-termed friendship with people!" 

"She wasn't mean and unfaithful!" I jumped up and raised my fist, getting ready to fight, forgetting the fact that you were just a girl that follows her style of being boyish.

[Her POV]

"No, sunbaenim. You were trying to get to your date on time. You chose that mean and unfaithful girl over your long-termed friendship with people!" I shouted, slowly losing my patience.

"She wasn't mean and unfaithful!" you jumped up and raised your fist at me, getting ready to fight me as if I was a guy....

"Hit me. Hit me if I had said something offensive about your girl!" I yelled as tears started to built up inside me. 

You glared at me and put your fist down "You don't know her, Amber-ah. You have never met her before, and you have never see for yourself how great of a person she is. You're just here criticizing her even though you just heard about her through rumors. I thought you were my friend, but I guess I was wrong." you said with anger.

I started to back away toward the door, going farther and farther from you. A tear slipped pass my eyes "I guess you're right. I guess we were never friends, and it was just my imagination." I smiled bitterly before opening the door and stepping outside. I closed the door behind me.

I gazed back at you

"I guess this is good-bye, Leeteuk-oppa, for you will never have to see me again. This will be the last time you will see an eyesore like me. I just want to tell you, that I have always been by your side. I was...here for you when you started to date her, and throughout the happy and sad time that you went through in your relationship with her. I was here, and yet you never even consider me as a friend. All the time that I spent here are very meaningful to me because of you, but you will never know how much my heart had broke when I heard the news of you dating her. I knew, that she was here to get her revenge on me when I heard her name, and when I saw her demeanor when we met accidentally. I had tried to warn you before, but you never listen to me, not even when I threatened to kill myself. But that just meant that you didn't care for me, as a friend. I warned you that she is using you, but you pushed me aside like a piece of unwanted trash. 

Do you know how glad I was when the news came out that you guys had broken up? I know that sounded mean of me, but it was never my intention for that to happen. I didn't know at that time though. I thought that she just told you that she wanted to break up with you. But what she did was something that I didn't expected. She...broke up you in the most hurtful. She knew that you love her whole-heartedly, and you even proposed to her, and yet she had an affair right after your proposal as her way of rejecting you. You caught her doing that, and you didn't even blamed her. 

But what you didn't know, was that she and I met up after that. She told me that she had fun with you, and that you were just a 'toy' to her, like how other men were. She said that your proposal was so meaningless, as she had already planned on breaking up with you. I...I exploded. I became mad, extremely furious. For you. I didn't want her to toy with you like that, because you are my...

And what I wanted to really tell you, is that I love you. Stay happy, Leeteuk-oppa. I hope for your happiness from the bottom of my heart"  

I smiled at you as I watched you resumed your dancing, before I turned and marched out of the building toward the bustling street with closed eyes.


So um....Enjoy my LeeteukxAmber one-shot! I hope you like it as it is a little bit short! 

It's a sad one-shot, and I really didn't intend for it to become like that at first, but after some typing (plus some influence with the kind of music that is randomly on my playlist at this moment), it became an angst story. Mianhe ^^