The End of A Journey

Powers

The End of A Journey

"Cho Kyuhyun, what are you doing?" f(x)'s leader Victoria questioned as she saw her friend drooping and keep on staring at his phone. He looked pitiable, if she was honest. 

"Oh, Victoria-noona" he glanced up at her, pushing the off-button on his phone, shutting it down "I was just...waiting for a text from a friend" he said, nodding "Yeah, that's it. I was just waiting for a text from someone..." he muttered confusedly as if trying to convince himself more so than Victoria.

Victoria sighed "Seriously, Kyu. Do you think you can fool me like this?" 

Kyuhyun surprisingly shook his head. He seem to have decided to stop whatever he was doing and started living his life to the fullest again, like how he was used to.

"It's about Amber, isn't it?" Victoria sat down next to him "A few days ago I caught her with another guy again, but she was fighting with him and her voice was really really cold, you know. I figured you had cured her when you two announced you were dating since she seem to be at her happiest when she was with you"

Kyuhyun turned around to look at the woman "What do you mean?"

Victoria sighed "You don't get it, do you?" she shook her head sadly "But I'll help you to get back together with her. You can be her savior whether she likes it or not" she smiled as an idea struck her "I'll tell you the story from the beginning then. Once upon a time about 4 years ago, Amber got an injury in her leg while she was promoting with us and she had to go back to America to healed. And as you all knew, she had a boyfriend but she found out that her boyfriend cheated on her with another girl and she was heart-broken. Since then, Amber Liu was no longer the Amber that me, Luna, Krystal, and Sulli knew. Even though the rest of you didn't realize it, we four had been together with her since...forever, and we knows her better than anyone else. Or at least better than everyone beside you, Cho Kyuhyun." 

Kyuhyun's eyes widened slightly "Do you mean...that she actually told me more about herself than she told you? I knows I'd been her friend ever since you five were officially introduced as a group, and I've realized I met her once before that, but I didn't know that she'd trusted me so much..." 

Victoria cluck her tongue "Not trusted, Kyu. It's trusts . She trusts you and is waiting for you to rescue her from her doom and her player style."

Kyuhyun was speechless and he shook his head "No. No way. That's not possible. She left me without even telling me. I didn't have the chance to even take her back or convince her" 

"It's not that you didn't have a chance. It's just that you couldn't and didn't create a chance for youself."

"B-But...Amber...didn't she kissed another guy right after we 'broke up'?"

"Who was the guy that you saw was kissing her?" 

"...I don't know him..."

"Exactly. And you only saw a man's silhouette and Amber's back with the arms seemingly locked around each other and their faces closed, right?"

"...Yes...But I'm positive they were kissing!"

"No you aren't positive. It's not a fact. I was there when it happened too."

"You're kidding"

"That's what you would like to convince yourself"

"Then are you saying that all this time, what I saw was a lie?"

"Yes"

"I don't believe you"

"Have you ever thought of the fact that even though she declared herself single again, she never once go to you and officially said 'Let's break up'?" 

"...I didn't..."

"Then hear my theory. She published the fact that she's single, but never break up with you, which would make you two still boyfriend and girlfriend no matter how silly or unrealistic it sounded" 

"It doesn't make sense!"

"Of course it doesn't!" Victoria fumed, standing up finally. "You need to find anything that would be able to give you confidence to deem that the situation at hand is unreal. Or false. Or a decoy. Or a fake! Create by Amber herself. I'm telling you this as a woman, but all female loves to test her man to see whether or not he is sincere to her." 

Kyuhyun crossed his arm and glanced at his phone, perking up suddenly when he saw a text message from Amber.

Victoria smirked and calmed herself down, before pulling the man up onto his feet and pushed him toward the exit of the building "Go. Go and tell her how you really feel" 

Kyuhyun nodded and ran out of the building as fast as he could, coming over to the place Amber wanted to meet him. Upon arriving there, he immediately spotted Amber...and a man with his arm around her. 

"Amber!" he shouted as he walked over to the guy with the fastest speed he could possibly go to and punched him, straight in the face, before grabbing the girl's hand and pulling her into his arms. He embraced her tightly, as if telling her that he would never let her go again.

Amber struggled and pulled out of his embrace "What are you doing?"

Kyuhyun smiled softly at Amber "I love you, Amber. I truly love you. I don't care how many men you've been with or whether or not you love you because from now on, I'll be by your side and make you fall in love with me. I'll always protect you and I promise not to hurt you. I won't be able to guarantee that we won't have a fight every once in a while, but I'll always apologize if I'm in the wrong and I'll make it up to you if you don't feel like forgiving me. I'll do whatever I can to make you happy. So, Amber Liu, will you be my girlfriend officially?" he asked, his eyes boring into hers and at that moment, Amber felt the lock in her heart turning and came off lightly. She smiled.

"Yes I will, you cheesy boy!" she chuckled happily and nudged him to see whether or not he's still alive after her agreement. Then she turned over to the victim of Kyuhyun's punch.

"Sorry about that, Jackson." she grinned " It must have hurt, but I'm sure as a fencing champion, you were able to take that well" she smiled wickedly "Or maybe you'll need to go to the emergency room?"

Jackson glanced up at her, gently trying to stop the swollen on his cheek from getting worse. He glared at her "I knew I shouldn't have gone out with you today. I got a bad feeling this morning"

Kyuhyun smirked at the younger guy "Well too bad you didn't comply with your instinct"

"Ne, I'm feeling very unlucky. Damn you, Amber. You're a really bad charm" he stood up and joked before walking off to leave the newly-made couple alone.

Amber laughed, and Kyuhyun soon joined in.

"Well, at least we've got someone that truly loves us!"