Electric Shock

Powers

                                                                           Electric Shock

He looked at her through different eyes when he realized that he is crushing hard on her. 

"It was the 2nd year of college when I started to see my tomboyish best friend through different lenses. The feelings were unlike any others that I have had before.

We were friends years before, but never would I thought that there would be a day where she have my whole heart under her control.

I remembered that fateful night. Our group of closed friends decided to throw a party since all of the exams were over, and sumer is coming closely behind. We were drinking together happily, surrounding a full length round wooden table, when Amber's phone suddenly rang loudly and she excuse herself to answer the phone. She didn't get back after a long time, so I went out to get her. I got a big surprise once I found her. She was sitting on a park bench, crying silently while gripping onto her phone tightly. The looks in her eyes at that time and how her body shook made me realized all this time, the strong-headed Amber was just a disguise to hide the true Amber. When I held her in my arms to comfort her, she looked so fragile. So easy to break. I hugged her closer so that I could share the warmth with her and she smiled at me, thanking me for always being there for her and for being the bestest friend she could have. I felt my heart wrench at the word 'friend'. I didn't know at that time that I had fell for her.

Anyway, for the next few days, I kept on watching her to make sure that she was okay. She was. She returned to her sociable hapy self and interacted with her friends like how she normally does. But then, this made me wondered what kind of grievous news had made the strong Amber into a crying mess a few days ago.I never know, and I don't think I ever will no matter what.

Now, abck to me. On the outside I was giddy and happy around her, but my inside were travelling around the world a few rounds until they returned back to me. but they seem to have caught some type of Amber's disease, because whenever I was near her, my heart wants to jump out of my chest to connect with hers. There's also another of this type. When I walked in the hallway and accidentally bumped into her, she shocked me with her electrifying eyes and beauty. I was paralyzed, completely frozen in the place I was standing at. I knew she was beautiful, but I never imagine myself gettting big amount of electric shocks and 'butterflies in the stomach'. There was only a few words that could describe about her from there onward till today. Mesmerizing, addictive, gorgeous, innocent.

And yes, I still I'm very much in love with her. There is no possible way to not love her in my situation" Chen told the DJ truthfully.

"Alright, Chen-ssi, a video message to Amber-ssi?" The DJ asked, gesturing toward the cameras. 

Chen nodded and looked at the camera with sincere eyes.

"Amber-ah, I know tha this might be too much for you right now, but I will still wait for you, until you think that oyu can move on. Saranghae, Amber"

                                               ~~~~~~~Present~~~~~~~~

Amber turned around to looked at Chen with wide eyes, but her eyes widened even more at the sight in front of her.

Chen was on his knee, one hand holding a big bouquet of flowers that has a box of an engagement ring in it.

"Will you marry me, Amber?" Chen asked whole-heartedly

Amber immediately nodded. To tell you all the truth, Amber had been crushing on him since one year ago, who wouldn't anyway? He had been by her side, through good, and especially bad times, without any complains. He comfort her, and give her as much care and love as she had lacked and needed.

Chen stood up with a bright smile on his face, before he opened the ring box, took the ring out, grabbed Amber's hand gently and put it on her finger, marking her his and tha tshe is no longer available to take. 

After that, they shared a sweet and passionate yet innocent kiss that was their very first kiss, and the moment will forever be mark in their memories.

 

THE END

 

                                                                                                                                                                                

So, what's up everybody? Another late night update by me! Yay! I really have absolutely no idea why ideas usually come to me at night around the time I should be sleeping, but I don't really mind that much. :P. But this time it's a short one-shot, hope you don't mind.

About that chapter, if you have any question, comment on the commenting box below. And I need to clear something.

When it said ~Present~, it just meant that the Amber watched the radio show before that happened and yeah. Chen set it up for her as a stage so that he could propose, in which he did and she accepted. Happy end! 

So someone want a cowardly cute confession to be made to Amber, and so I thought of this. Thank you very much for the idea! :D I appreciate it and love it if you guys can give me some ideas, but then I should make everyone surprise, right? 

1 more chapter and Exober will be complete, if I don't decide to add random chapters of exo members and amber up, but you never know for sure. Just wanna ask, who should I pair next? Shinee and Amber? BAP and Amber? Super Junior/ Super Junior M and Amber? Bigbang and Amber? etc.? TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!! *Insert heart*