Llama Date

Powers

'f(x)'s Amber and Taeyang caught on a date in plain sight!' the link read as Amber arched her eyebrows up in pure curiosity and wonderment. Glancing at her manager who was sitting beside her, she shoved her phone toward him so that he could see the news and he, in return, looked at her in terror. 

"When did you go on a date with him?" her manager asked, his usually teasing grin no longer in place as a frown took its place on his expression. 

"I never went on a date with him! As far as I know, Taeyang sunbaenim and I never had contact!" Amber defended herself, although silently, she really did wonder when the picture or whatever proof it was, was taken. After all, unless she has temporary amnesia, Amber Josephine Liu was pretty positive she has never even gone somewhere with the Big Bang's member. 

"Then why is there an article on..." the man beside her trailed off, looking at where the news was coming from, "allkpop?" 

"Did you just say allkpop?" the rapper said almost excitedly, grabbing her phone from the bewildered manager's grip and looking closely at the article link. Before long, a smile cracked from her lips and from the bemused look on her face, it couldn't have been a scandal.  

"What is it, Ambera ah?" the manager asked, relaxing once more when he caught a glance at her face. And as though to answer his question, the tomboy burst out in complete laughter, one of her arms clutching her stomach as her gaze concentrated on the picture in her hand. It was one of Taeyang (that part was true), and of a llama resting its head on his shoulder affectionately. And as most people would know, the f(x) rapper's nickname was llama and ironically, it seemed like she really did went on a date with him. 

"Manager oppa," the girl gasped in between breath, giving up on holding her phone upright and instead passing it over to the said man. One look was all it took for her manager, too, to start heaving breaths of laughter and trying to take in all the air he can. 

"I really need to warn myself to stop going on dates with the other idols. Whose knows, there might be millions of pictures of me dating the many men that visited a zoo," Amber chuckled, a grin plastering across her face happily as she finally regain her logics and mind. However, her poor manager could not help but to continue laughing at the bizarre situation, and Amber, forever the prankster, started to get her 'llama' face in his vision and as much as he tried diverting his eyes from the idol, he couldn't. 

And let just say that Amber Liu got a temporary replacement manager...

 


And that, my friend, is how 'Amber' went on a date with Taeyang! This idea originated from a meme I accidentally found on allkpop and um...I really couldn't help myself. Although I'm sure that if Amber herself found out about the meme, this is probably how she would react also ^~^

What did you think? Funny? Cute? I know it's a pretty short story but considering the fact that Taeyang is dating Min Hyorin right now, it felt wrong to write a lovey-dovey chapter. Sorry all TaeyangxAmber fans!