Unfair

Powers

Looking at her computer screen, Amber felt her heart wrenched painfully as she read the message over and over again. The feelings of loneliness and depression slowly creeped into her heart as she tightened her hold on the mouse.

"Why is everybody thinking that it's her who's the victim?" Amber whispered, her voice sounded dreadfully tormented. "No one even think about me. About how I feel. All everyone talks about is her, her and her. Nobody even glance one at me and they kept comforting her while I'm here...all alone. Is this how people think now? That the real victim is the one who's girly? Ah...so that's it." she realized, laughing out loud as she dropped the mouse onto the floor. Touching her own face, Amber felt the tears falling down her cheeks slowly. The process as those droplet formed and dripped down her face was as much of an agony as how she feels inside. 

Standing up from the desk weakly, she gripped the edge of the table for support and glanced around her room. Taking in the empty spaces that used to be occupied by happy pictures of herself and her beloved one, she tried to perceive those feelings again but found herself unable to hope for her own happiness.

But of course, that was how it usually is. Everything started from square one, and yet all those pretty princesses get to receive their peaceful ending while the ugly girls are classified as villains, unable to love.

She thought that he would be different. She thought that he would be there for her no matter what. She thought that she could finally prove to the world that they were wrong.

And yet...one word from her and Amber's world shattered. Even though she had hoped, she had wished, he wouldn't come back to her. He chose to believe the words of the innocent-looking witch while he slowly stomped onto her heart, breaking it into pieces.

The result? 

Amber can no longer trust anyone else. She had handed her heart to him, trusting him with everything that she has and yet all it took was one action from him to changed her forever.

If ugly girls were going to be call villains, she thought, why don't we become one and destroy the ones who damaged our lives for eternity? Revenge sure seems sweet....especially since no one understand us anyway. 

'Why bother, right?' Amber asked herself. She knew that she could make him suffer...she knew that she could make him regret it all...but how could she when her heart was in the palm of his hands? 

 


This is just a sad little update I did to express the feelings that a lot of people might be in when they had just come out of a relationship. This one-shot was inspired by a little roleplay group I had with my friends. And well...since I'm currenly stuck anyway, I thought, 'Well, why not?' and gave it a try. 

Comment below and tell me what you think! And I promise that I will update a happier and fluffier chapter sometimes soon. If you haven't already know, I decided to do VIXX after Infinite, so definitely look forward to that. All the information about this collection can be found on the first page in case some of you didn't know ^^ Well, have a nice day!