The Flame of Love

Powers

                                                           The Flame of Love

As time goes by, the flame in our heart dies. Or so I thought.

~Present~

"Amber!' a voice called me as I walked up the stairs. I glanced back, wondering who in the world would call me at this second, this minute, this hour! Gosh, doesn't he/she knows manner? It's like midnight now! 

"Amber!' the voice called again and I whipped my head and body around completely

"What?" I said in an irritated voice, but the instant my eyes landed on him, I felt my heart fluttered and my face flushed red. Thank god that it's night now and he can't see it.

"You don't want to see me?" he pouted, and no, I did not see it but rather, I heard it in his voice (clearly) 

"What do you want, still? Don't you know that it's like....12 right now, Yeollie?" I asked, the same tone in my voice still.

He walked up to me and pulled me into his embrace "But...you never answer to my confession! It had been almost one year!" he whispered to into my ear, purposely blowing some hot air into it, making me shivered slightly.

"What confession?" I asked stupidly, looking at him with blank eyes while my inside were just...flipping completely.

"Amber! You know what I'm talking about!" he told me with slightly stuttered voice and I just have to laughed at that.

I stood on my tip-toed and pinched his cheek hard, making him let out a few "Ouch" and "Oh god, please stop". I chuckled and grabbed his wrist, pulling him inside my room

"Tell me, what were you talking about, Yeollie?" I questioned him again

"You really don't remember?" his eyes widened sadly "But-But...you....wait a minute....are you trolling me here?" he raised an eyebrow at me and I slapped his arm with not that much force.

"No, you dumbo! What confession are you talking about?" I pouted and in the bright living room light, he could see it. He chuckled at me when he saw my pout and hugged me tightly, his head on my shoulder

"My confession about...." he paused, before looking straight into my eyes, with his hands on my shoulders making me look at him too. "I love you, Amber. Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked me seriously, his eyes straying away from mine after the word 'love'.

I giggled, something I wouldn't have done normally and that definitely caught his attention. 

"Omg, did you actually just did that after so many years? Precisely almost 10 years? Really? Jinja? Wah, Amber is...!" he couldn't finish his sentence because I had already leaned toward him, placing my lips on his and kissed him hard. My first kiss. 

[Chanyeol's POV]

"...What confession are you talking about?" she pouted and I chuckled at her, before wrapping her into a tight hug. I put my head on her shoulder.

Should I tell her about it? Should I? I mean, it had been almost a year and...I'm so disappointed that she can't remember. But now it made sense to me now. After that day when I told her that she is not alone, her ears must have been blurred because after that, there was no reaction whatsoever. And when she said "Thank you" to me, I must have mistook it as her thanking me for liking her. Love now, actually. 

"My confession about...." I started, but stopped when I saw that she was distracted by something else. I removed my arms from her waist and moved them up toward her shoulders, pressing down firmly and as she looked at me, my eyes bored into her with adoration, love, and warmth. I want her to clearly hear it this time. Or else I would die of embarrassment.

"I love you, Amber. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her seriously. And then I heard something that I haven't heard in years.

She giggled. 

"Omg, did you actually just did that after so many years? Precisely almost 10 years? Really? Jinja? Wah, Amber is...!" my sentence hung in mid-air when I felt Amber leaned forward toward me, putting her lips onto mine and kissed me hard. 

I pulled away out of surprised and found her staring at my with puppy-dog eyes while was formed into a cute pout.
"Does that means that you....?" I choked on my own words and observed her, taking in her changing appearance over the years. She had became very boyish when I wasn't looking, but she still got the charms that had gotten me fallen for her deeply. 

Amber nodded, still pouting while pointing at me accusingly with one finger. Then with that one finger, she pushed me back onto the sofa and climbed on top of me. My eyes widened in surprise.

"W-What are you planning in that mind of yours, Amber-ah?" I asked in a husky voice, smirking when I had regained my senses. 

She giggled again, before lowering her head and kissed me with passion while her hands trailed down toward the end of my shirt. I kissed her back as my arms instinctively grabbed her waist to deepen our kiss. Then she started to the last button on my shirt, and goes upward slowly, almost too slowly.

A groan escaped my mouth suddenly, to my surprise, when she draw circle on my abs, while lightly caressing it with a seductively feeling to it. But as I started to grip her hips harder, she pulled away and grinned. I stared at her with confusion.

She keep on smirking at me as she got off of me and walked toward her room, but she left the door opened when she entered it. I grinned, getting what she was indicating. But does she really have to leave my shirt half on? 

I sighed happily, before jumping off the sofa and ran toward her room. When I was at the entrance, the first scene that met me was her changing her clothes. I sighed again, before walking toward her slowly, backhugging her. When she looked back toward me, I kissed her and...

It began.

 

 


Eh...so this is a sequel for "My Flame"....And it ain't as innocent as "My Flame"...Haha....

So...uhm...I stopped where I should....because I just thought that i shouldn't really get into it.....

But Anyway! :D I know I said that this is the SuperjuniorxAmber era, but you know...someone requested it, and I want to write a sequel for it too. (Although I really didn't intend for it to be that 'hot'....Haha...

*awkward silence*

I hope you enjoy *bows 90 degree* this chapter. And I just want to tell you all, that since my school is starting next Monday, I wouldn't be able to update as much as I usually do. But no worry (It likes I got a lot of luck or something), because next next Monday is Labor Day, and I got a three day vacation after just one week of school! Lol. I'm not sure about the amount of homework I will have, but I hope it not a lot. 

Henber and Haeber are coming! Please look forward to it.

And as I usually say at the end (Lol) Comment and Subscribe! I really want to know what you think about my first attempt (or might be second because of "Water Love") at writing something like this chapter! It's a new experience for me, either way.

:D Love y'll!