Dinner Date

Powers

                                                                                  Dinner Date

The Beast members and the F(x) members were backstage, talking to one another to help calm each other's nerves down. And as usual, SM's social butterfly were jumping around, talking to her friends and cracking jokes with them.

"Hey Kikwang!" she called out to him as she was closed to him.

Kikwang turned around when he heard his name and the corner of his mouth instantly pulled up into a big smile when he saw her standing in front of him with a grin on her face.

"Amber! What's up?" he asked as they did the bros' hug.

"Well, you see. I heard that you want to treat me for dinner?" Amber said.

Kikwang's eyes widened slightly as he heard what she just said.

"How about you give me that today? I'm dying to eat out because since we are performing today, Vic-unnie wouldn't want to make dinner since she will be tired." she smiled at him happily.

He nodded as he regain his sense of speaking.

"Sure, why not. In fact, how about we invite our own members too? It would be fun!" he exclaimed, not noticing the quick sad look on her face when she heard him.

Amber nodded "Sure. Meet you later" she told him quickly before she walked away from him toward her members hastily.

"Pabo! Why didn't I tell her the truth?" he scold himself as his face became all sad. He knew that he could have talk to her longer, but he totally lost his chance.

"Stupid hyung" Dongwoon, who was next to him mumbled, acting like he was talking to himself loudly.

Kikwang turned toward the maknae "What did you just said?" he asked as he clenched his fists together. He wasn't angry at Dongwoon, no, he was angry at himself for saying something so stupid.

"You were just being a pabo, hyung. You could have use the chance and asked her out, but no. You just have to mention our names. Beside, did you even see the down look she had on her face when you said 'in fact, how about we invite our own members too'?" 

"Amber looked down when i said that? Are you sure?" Kikwang eyes brightened. Dongwoon nodded before walking off to leave his hyung along in his own fantasy world.

"So, she might be feeling the same way that I feels about her" he mumbled happily to himself.

"Kikwang, man up. I told the four f(x) members and our members to leave early and leave you two alone later. You better gather your courage and confess. Or else you would get a beating from us because we are doing this for YOU" his leader, Doojoon suddenly show up and pat him on the shoulder harshly "We will be expecting some result, good ones I'm telling you. Or else" he smirked 

Kikwang smiled "Thanks, hyung. And tell Victoria noona, Luna, Sulli, and Krystal that I appreciate their cooperation and will repay them later. I will give you guys good news later, for sure".

"Oh, one more thing before we are up. Krystal told me that Amber might be loving you secretly" Doojoon grinned before he pushed Kikwang up onto the stage with the rest of Beast, not letting Kikwang think about the fabulous news.

[After Beast's performance] 

"Hey! You guys did a great job!" Amber grinned at each and every one of the Beast's members before she walked up onto the stage, followed by her members to do their performance. When the four passed Kikwang, they winked at him, letting him know that they heard him.

While f(x) was doing their performance, Beast had gone back to their dressing room, crowding around their leader.

"Hyung, did you really mean it when you said that Amber might love me?" Kikwang asked excitedly.

Doojoon shrugged "Krystal told me that awhile ago, but I'm not sure. You should ask Amber later on"

As they were busy talking, they didn't noticed that someone were at their door.

"Oppas! Open up!" A voice shoulder as she knocked on the door.

The Beast members jumped up, startled by the voice.

Junhyung stood up quickly and went to open the door, revealing f(x) with Amber at the back.

"Oppas, Kikwang oppa promised us delicious dinner!" Luna said as she winked at them, signaling that the plan had started.

Junhyung nodded as the Beast members stood up, walking over to the door. 

5 minutes later, they were at a restaurant with a long table. f(x) on one side while Beast were on the other side. 

"Hey Amber, Luna, Sulli, Krystal and I need to go to our radio schedules. So I'll see you later at the dorm" Victoria informed Amber, lying, as she pulled the three youngest members of f(x) up and out the door before Amber could even say anything.  Amber usually know if the other members have schedules or not, but because of all the practices that she have to do today to prepare for the performance, she didn't have enough time to look at their schedules.

When Beast saw f(x) left the restaurant, they were trying to think of a plan to get out of there.

"Kikwang, Amber-ah, since Kikwang have to pay and you're not done eating yet, we will go first. Meet us back at the dorm, Kikwang. And, good...." Yoseob trailed off, grinning at Kikwang, but they all (except Amber) knew what Yoseob was hinting at. 

Kikwang nodded "Bye hyungs, and Dongwoonie." 

Amber looked up and smiled " Bye!" she said cheerfully and in 30 seconds, the 5 Beast members were gone.

Now, it was only Kikwang and Amber left at the restaurant.

"I'm done eating already, Kikwang oppa." Amber told Kikwang as she wiped with the napkin. Kikwang nodded, standing up and paying for the meal of 11 people.

When Kikwang returned to the table, Amber had already put on her jacket and was waiting for him. Together they walked out of the restaurant and heading for the f(x)'s dorm. It was a 20 minutes walk.

After 10 minutes of walking in silence, Amber decided to speak up.

"Oppa. you remember the time when I sent you a text saying 'happy birthday'?" Amber asked. He nodded.

"I sent you that text because.....after a long time of thinking, and my members' persuasion, I realized that I like you" she confessed. Kikwang eyes widened but his whole body was feel with happiness.

"Really, Amber-ah?" he asked, trying to make his voice sounds normal, but it was getting higher and higher by the second.

"I just want to tell you that. But if you don't have to feel burden about it. I just want to lift this problem off my chest. If you don't like me, then you should return my heart to me so I can move on" Amber continued.

Kikwang shook his head and pulled Amber toward his chest, hugging her tightly.

"I don't want to give you back your heart, because your heart and mine belong to each other. I love you, Amber-ah, ever since I first met you on that show a few months ago. I don't want to let you go" he confessed.

Amber smiled as she wrapped her arms around him and returned his hug. 

When they pulled away to continue on their walk toward f(x)'s dorm, their hands were intertwined. About 3 minutes later, they arrived at f(x)'s dorm and Kikwang suddenly pulled Amber into another breathtaking hug.

"Goodnight, Amber. Sweet dream" he kissed her on the cheek just right before Victoria walked toward the gate, grabbing Amber's arm and pulling her into the dorm.

"Goodnight Kikwang oppa" Amber told him before she disappeared completely with Victoria, but Kikwang could still hear Victoria's voice, saying "Spit it out, Amber. Tell us once we are inside" and then the door to the f(x)'s dorm closed.

Kikwang pulled out his phone and called Doojoon "Hyung it's a great success! She likes me back!" 

"You have to tell me about it once you're home, Kikwang. And by the way, walk home. My car ran out of gas, if you're about to ask me for a ride" and then the call disconnected.

Kikwang growled and walked home, which took him around 30 minutes, but he didn't care. He didn't care that much anymore because Amber was occupying his mind on his way home, and he was okay with that. 

 

THE END

                                                                                                                                                                                                   

And the start of BeastxAmber begin here! Enjoy! 

Comment and Subscribe!