Take Me Away

Powers

                                                                Take My Away

I don't usually say something at the beginning, but I gotta do it this time because the genre of this chapter is totally fantasy. Fairy tales genre, if you would like to call it, of Krisber. Enjoy! (Fyi, got this idea because of a Roleplay experience. :D) 

                                                                                                                                                                                                            

A vampire and a dark angel is two totally fantasy characters that only happen in fairy tales. But, what happened when you find out that there was another world next to yours, that think the world that you live in is unreal?

                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A girl with short brown hair and almond eyes walked into the clearing. She looked around her cautiously as she walk in, her eyes darting around everywhere.

A guy with dark black hair was leaning against a tree, his two dark angelic wings were on his back, flapping back and forth. He was watching her, every one of her movement was record inside his mind.

She sensed him even before she walked in. She knew who he was, or rather, what he was. His race and his appearance had already been inside her mind the whole time. Her sense of smell was great, greater because of her natural supernatural power. Her eyes were flaming red as a pair of dark black-and-red wings appeared from her back.

He watched her carefully, analyzing every part of her. He had heard of her before. He had seen her before. Never in his life will he forget. Her existence was forever printed inside his mind.

She saw him. Her flaming red eyes slowly cool down. Cool down was never a part of her dictionary. It was either someone make her unconscious, or if she is satisfy enough with her meal will the redish color disappear. But cool down never happen to her. Her eyes never change it color as quickly as when she saw him.

He looked at her with hatred, or was it love, in his eyes. Her short brown hair was one of a kind, and he knew that. She was label as one of the males. A gender that was the absolutely opposite of hers. 

She backed away from him, her feet automatically go away from him. It was like a magnet of the south pole and the south pole. They are the same, but yet somewhat different. 

He twitched lightly as she walked away from him. He remembered exactly, the last time that she went away from his life, breaking his poor heart. The first time he saw her, he hate her. The second he met her, he watch her. The third time he see her, he instantly open up to her. The fourth time he see her, he fell in love with her. The fifth time he saw her, and from that moment onward, he did everything that a man in love would do.

She backed away quickly, and her back soon found the old yet strong tree. She will never forget the time that he totally lifted her off her feet. She will never forget the first time when she saw him. Her first impression wasn't exactly good, yet it was never bad. He was a very cold-hearted person but who knew he could change. She had met many men before, and most of them fell for her on the first day they saw her. But he was different. His cold exterior was not easy to break. He had expressions that she never thought she could see in her whole entire life.

He smiled slightly at her. She WAS his happiness. She made him feel like how he felt before he fell, before he fell badly out of heaven. She was his support, his vitamin. Her smile made his day radiant, yet she didn't know that. Her words were like a lovely song to him, and yet those exact words were the ones that destroy him.

She nodded her head at him in greeting. This was another miracle of hers. She never would have thought that he would be so stranger-like to her. The men that she had met before either die because of her heartless thoughts at the end or they would kill themselves because of the torture. She was never the type that would let go of a precious meal. Yes, men were her meals. They were just her toys and food, before she met HIM. He was...different. He was never the same person everyday. Someday he would be a sweet man, someday he would be a stranger.

He chuckled bitterly. Time past and people changed. He thought he would return to his cold exterior once she broke it off with him, but he was wrong. His heart prove him wrong. He was, of course, cold to other people. His heartless thoughts that he told them, they ignored because they think that they could change him. They would never know that there was a certain woman that had changed his life forever.

She grinned slightly and walked over to him "How are you, darling?" she asked seducively. She was never one to let go of a meal, but maybe, just maybe this time she will be gentle.

He smirked "As good as always, my queen" he replied.

She stepped closer to him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He grabbed her waist harshly and pushed her toward his body. He knew he would regret this, but there was no way out anymore.

"You're great. But you will never be able to change who I am. Ever" she said coldly as she leaned up and tilted his neck. Her fangs appeared creepily and she sank it into his neck. "Goodbye, Kris" she whispered, before she his blood. 

He smiled "I will never forget you. You used me, but you're still my variable. You melted me and turned me into a mess, but I still don't care. I will always be of used to you, whenever you want, Amber, because I love you" he whispered into her ears sweetly before she him dried of blood.

"An angel's blood is always the best. But your heart and my heart will always be interwined, no matter how hard I tried to break it" she smiled and kissed him on the lips. "I will always remember you" she said one last time before he disappeared, back to the place he came from, heaven. 

Maybe heaven had forgiven him, or maybe it was because of his cruel lover, that he was forgive. We will never know,  because nobody ever saw the girl again. He was her last lover, and she was his first love.