Snoopy and Stitch

Powers

Snoopy and Stitch

"Hey Snoopy!" Amber called out as she popped her head into the study inside his apartment.

Henry looked up from his work and sighed, his face a mixture of relief and surprised "Finally something to distract me from my music"

Amber narrowed her eyes "Did you just directly called me a thing?"

Henry chuckled and faked a serious look "Yes" he answered nonchalantly 

"Oh snap!" Gen and the Noizebank members yelled and scrambled out of the awaken demon's way, barely able to make it out to the living room alive.

"H-E-N-R-Y!!!!!!!" Amber screamed as she ran toward him and started hitting him everywhere, although not hard enough to make him die but hard enough to make him paralyze. After all, she is a black belt in Taekwondo. 

"S-Stop it!" Henry started pleading after a while from a lack of air since Amber was practically strangling him.

Amber huffed and stopped, looking at the poor boy's green face and started laughing nonstop as he coughed and coughed, then reached out and grabbed a half-empty water bottle, gulping the liquid down speedily.

"That's your punishment for calling me a thing!" Amber stuck out her tongue childishly 

"Hey, I bought you a meal yesterday! How could you be so mean?" Henry pouted, his face turned into an adorable puppy's face that would have an effect on anyone but Amber.

Amber grimaced at the remainder of the events from the previous evening and tried to shake it out of her head "Shut up, Hen! Yesterday is a taboo! Taboo, you hear, t-a-b-o-o." she spelled out each word.

Henry raised an eyebrow "Now that I think about it, you never said anything even though I interrogated you so much and you focused on cleaning the food on the table" 

"Quit it, Henry. I'm serious. Didn't you heard what I just said?" Amber frowned, her hands on her hips.

Henry shook his head, not listening to her at all.

She sighed "Whatever." she muttered and leaned forward toward him, searching his pocket for his phone and when she did find it, she unlocked his phone easily, with Henry whining as to why she knows his password, and started playing a game on his phone.

Henry timed her and when she was in the middle of getting a very high score, he snatched it away from her and put it out of her reach.

"Yah!" she whined, jumping up and trying to get his phone.

"Play with your own phone!" he pointed at her left pant pocket, where she usually kept her phone.

"But it's in the middle of an update!" she reasoned, pouting

Henry hid a small smile when he saw her "Then how about this. I'll let you play with my phone as much as you want whenever you come over, and I'll treat you to another meal. You can choose what to eat this time" he smirked

Amber glanced at him suspiciously "What's the catch?"

"You'll tell me what happened yesterday and I won't ever tell anyone"

Amber contemplated it for a while before nodding "Fine. But let's go to the restaurant first. And hand me your phone" she stretched out her hand, waiting for the phone.

Henry let his smile came out and put his phone gently onto her hand and grabbed his cap, draping it over himself before picking up the key to his car and went outside, with Amber following him closely behind, absorbed in a game.

"Where are you two going?" his friends asked 

"We're eating out. I'll get you guys something. What do you want?" Henry asked, knowing his friends too well.

Noizebank grinned "Get us whatever you're eating, in large portions"

Henry grunted before nodding "Okay" and closed the door behind him. He then led Amber to his car and opened the car door for her, and when she got in, he put the seatbelt on her and went over to the driver's side and sat down, strapping his own seatbelt over himself and inserted the key.

"Hey, Hen." Amber started, still playing the game "Heechul-oppa and I broke up" 

Henry almost bumped into a tree on his way out of the parking lot when he heard the news "What?!" 

"You heard me. Heechul-oppa and I broke up yesterday and I was depressed, hence the red eyes. I know you noticed, Hen, so don't even play the innocent card" 

"Oh...um...well, that's surprising..." he trailed off, biting his lips and drove toward the restaurant Amber told him before.

"Don't act so obvious, moron"  she chuckled, turning her attention toward Henry "Don't tell anyone outside of SM yet. Words will get around eventually when they see Heechul-oppa with Puff-ssi"

"So it's his virtual wife, huh?"

"Well, duh" she shrugged "She's practically everything I'm not, except for the short hair, but even that isn't the same style"

He glanced at her "You're you. Nobody will be able to be you. And I'm saying this as a man, and not your best friend, Amb"

Amber smiled "You don't have to lie, you know. I can handle it. I'm a big girl"

"Because you're a big girl, I'm saying it. You're the best as yourself and if you even think about trying to transform yourself into a girly girl for some stupid guys that can't see you for who you are, then stop that thought right now."

Amber shook her head "Henry, I'm not ready for another relationship right now"

Henry smiled and reached over to pat her head "I'll wait. You're worth waiting for" he grinned.

Amber grimaced "I didn't know you were such a sweet-talker..." she trailed off "But then never mind. I should've know."

"You already knew, Amb. You just wasn't ready to admit that I'm this awesome of a man"

Amber stared at him incredulously "You're a stupid and crazy Snoopy" she mumbled

Henry smirked "Well, I am your Snoopy after all."