Speechless

Powers

"Wanna switch seats, hyung?" L asked in earnest as he looked up into the eyes of his dear hyungnim. 

"No, no I'm good." Dongwoo replied with a relieved grin as he shook his head at the younger guy. Between their group, it was a secret among sec-

"Waeyo? What's wrong with sitting with me, oppa?" the resilent one suddenly questioned as she looked up at Dongwoo with an innocent smile. But oh no, Amber Liu was far from being innocent. Rather, she was-

"There's nothing wrong with you. It's just that the teacher assigned our seats this way for a reason. I don't want to get in trouble." Dongwoo calmly explained, but his words were rather unconvincing as he darted his eyes around the room, avoiding all contact with the tomboy girl. 

"Myungsoo, scoot over," was Amber's answer as she smirked. Grabbing the older guy's arm, she pulled him down next to her as she moved over to give him her seat. The moment Myungsoo managed to slid into Dongwoo's assigned seat, the teacher came in and glared at everyone to be quiet. Setting his book bag down, the teacher started to call attendance.

"Jang Dongwoo" "-Here"

"Kim Myungsoo" "Here!"

"Liu Eun-Amber. Sorry about that." "I'm here, seosangnim. No need to apologize." Amber laughed and poked Dongwoo with her elbow. "Seemed like he didn't notice, huh?" she teased the poor guy before turning her attention back to the teacher like the good student she was.

 

 

"Jinja?!" Sunggyu slammed his hand on the table for dramatic effect before he started to laugh out loud. "Myungsoo got paired up with Amber? Oh my god, I feel so bad for him! The poor guy must have had a heart attack!" 

"As usual, Sunggyu hyung. As usual." Sungjong sighed, and instead, he turned toward Myungsoo. "Are you alright, hyung? Is your heart okay?" he asked, seemingly out of concern, but everyone around that table knew that the maknae was just teasing him.

"Aish," Myungsoo scowled before ruffling Sungjong's hair. "I'm fine, really. The question is whether or not Dongwoo hyung is alive."

"Waeyo?" five voices asked in unison.

"Because I got out of the situation, and Dongwoo hyung bravely replaced me. It was such a tear-jerking performance!" Myungsoo pretended to sniffle as he made the gesture for the tears to start falling. Instead of paying any more attention to Myungsoo though, the others all turned toward Dongwoo instaneously.

"Now now, this is much more interesting!" Hoya clapped with a huge smile. "What have you got to say?" 

Dongwoo groaned and picked himself up from the table. Turning around, he silently stood up and walked toward the line for food with no intention to reply to the question. However, just as he decided to ditch his best friends and go outside, he felt the impact of someone hitting his shoulder and he staggered backward. The other person wasn't as lucky, and as a result, they started to fall flat on their back from the impact. 

"Oww-what?" was the confused remark projected toward the surprisingly silent cafeteria as everyone turned to look at the two. "What are you people staring at?!" 

"Amber! What are you doing on the floor like that? That's just lewd!" Victoria screamed as she turned the corner and witnessed the crime scene. WIth Amber laying on top of Dongwoo and his arms around her waist, it looked as though the two were a couple who just went too far in public.

"Ooooohhhhh" Sungyeol hollered in a suggestive way as he pulled out his phone and took a picture as blackmailing material. There was no way he could pass up his chance to embarrass his hyung.

"S-Sorry!" Dongwoo's eyes widened as he finally registered what was happening. Pulling himself up from the floor, his face flushed with embarrassment as he thought about what everyone else must have saw. Him and Amber...him and Amber....

"Oppa, are you okay?" a hand clasped his shoulder and spun him around. Staring straight into her hazelnut eyes, he could felt as thought he was melting--No, this was not the time to act like a lovesick puppy!

"Deh, I'm fine Amber ya." He put on a smile before turning to walk back to his table, all hope having abandoned him. Before he could even move, however, Amber grabbed his arm and refused to let go. 

"Oppa, what's going on?" she questioned as she stepped closer to him. Peering straight at him, she tilted her head, "Myungsoo oppa told me you like me. Is that true?" she fired off, deciding that this was the time and place to give Dongwoo a public heart attack. Dongwoo turned to glare at his group of best friends, having late regrets about ever telling them anything. 

"Um...What? I don't know what you're talking about..." Dongwoo shrugged, acting nonchalant as he tried to shrug her off. 

"But oppa, you sure you don't like me?" Dongwoo nodded "Even if I do this?" Amber smiled before she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his. Before long, the whole cafeteria roared with excitement as they watched the ongoing drama happening right before their eyes. Even the people that were serving food had stopped and went out to see what was causing all these yelling and hollering.

 

 

If Dongwoo could die, he decided, this would be the moment. He could feel his face heated up as he felt her soft lips on his, but there was nothing he could do to stop it. After all, this moment was what he had been dreaming of all along. So instead of pondering over his course of action, he let his instinct took over.

Circling his arms around her, Dongwoo pulled Amber even closer to him and stared deep into her eyes. Surprised at his sudden aggressiveness after being so meek, Amber pulled away with a tiny gasp.

"Waeyo?" Dongwoo asked innocently before turning 360 degrees, "We're just getting start..." he whispered seductively in her ears, trapping her tiny frame in his arms. However, before anyhing else could happen. Dongwoo felt a very strong slap to the side of his head before he out and fell toward the marble floor with no resistance.

"Unnie!" Amber gasped as she turned around, only to realize that she had just put on a show for everyone to see. Looking into her unnie's eyes, Amber felt herself shrinking back at the strong glare she was given. "Um...mianhe...?" She mumbled, her eyes wide with genuine.

"Amber...!" Victoria groaned before she slapped the younger girl's arm, making her winced, "You just hyped everyone up for no reason. I know you like him, but you could've spare him the teasing." 

Amber giggled and winked, "Well, I was just showing them," she pointed at Infinite, "that they couldn't have plan anything without me knowing." she smiled brightly and the 6 survivors shuddered.

"H-How?" Sunggyu stared at the girl with awe, and yet, fear, at the same time. 

"I have my sources, oppas." Amber replied before hooking her arm around Victoria's and proceed to walk away from the scene without another word of explanation.

Yup, Amber truly is a devil. A devil that they couldn't help but fall for.

 


Long time no see, everyone! As I promised, here's a fluffy/cringe-worthy chapter for you guys. I know it's been a while, and my writing had gotten quiet choppy and rushed, but do forgive me! I'm trying my best.

How have you been? Was Christmas good to you? ^~^ I'll try to write a Christmas chapter next! Between Sungjong and Sungyeol, who should I use for the Christmas special? The New Year special? 

Comment below to suggest any plots you would like, and who I should choose for each! Thank you!