Troublemaker

Powers

                                                                      Troublemaker         

Amber was at her dorm, watching 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards, while eating watermelon. She was singing along to some songs but as the next artists came up stage, her eyes immediately twinkled.

There he was. Jang Hyunseung. 

Amber watched him performed with her closed friend, HyunAh, but before she could cheer for them, her body slumped down as her eyes saddened. There, on the TV screen was a scene of them kissing eaech other. The audience were cheering wildly, but all she could do, was smiled and walked into her room with the TV still on.

When she slammed the door shut, her four members instantly poked their heads out of Sulli's room, as they were playing inside the room. Amber had refused to join them, saying that she just want to watch TV.

"What's wrong with her?" Krystal asked as the four girls stepped out of the room and walked toward the living room. But they stopped their steps once they saw what was on the screen, and they immediately knew why, why their fellow groupmate and closed friend was sad.

"He shouldn't have break up with her. They both knew that they love each other and yet, he doubt her." Sulli sighed.

"He thought she cheated, so he decided to cheat on her. But it turned out that she was with her cousin, and not her 'secret lover', as called by him" Victoria added on.

The f(x) members knew what happened, the exact scenery, the exact words, the exact moment where they saw their group's strong and independent rapper broke down.

Hyunseung and Amber had been dating for over 3 years, and they knew each other very well. They were about to reveal to their companies that they were dating, but because Hyunseung thought Amber cheated on him with her cousin, they fought. The first time they fought, it wasn't that big of a fight as Amber was able to calmed her boyfriend down easily, but when Amber witnessed him making out with another girl in the club, she was mad. She was mad to the point that she turned off all her phone and disappeared for 2 days. And when she came back, not only did Hyunseung not worry about her, he accused her. He accused her of having been with another man, and that was when their largest and last fight began. They fought in the f(x)'s dorm, as Hyunseung had came to his girlfriend to ask for an explanation, but it was him that need to explain. In the end, because of the shouting and fighting, the girls decided to interrupted them, but after that, Hyunseung said "Let's break up", and then he walked out of the door. Amber was crying and sobbing against Victoria when her ex-boyfriend was out of sight, and she didn't eat for 2 days straight. She was in her room, crying her eyes out. She love him then and now, but he didn't know that. Because of one little doubt, he turned their relationship upside-down.

Amber blamed herself for the break-up, and B2st did think that Amber was the cause. Now, whenever they meet, they are strangers, but in Amber's heart, the girls knew, that she loves him. 

Amber had changed after the break-up. Before, she was a strong and independent girl, and now, she is a cold, and emotionless girl. She wasn't as friendly as before and nobody could approach her, not even her f(x) members. She acted like she is fine and happy on screen, but once the cameras were turn off, she separate from everybody else and went into her shell, her own world full of darkness.

The f(x) girls had wished that someone could change Amber, but after many failures, they realized that the only person that could fix their dear rapper, was him.

Jang Hyunseung. 

                                                                                                                                                              

An angst one shot! Long time no see, my sad feelings! Lol. Anyway, did you enjoy the chapter? 

Subscribe and comment! And I will try to update as much as I can, but a double update for today, at night. :P