Something I Don't Know

Powers

Something I Don't Know

"People may forget what you say or do, but they won't forget how you make them FEEL" 

x-------------------------------------------------------------------------x

Everyone always tells me that I'm tomboyish.

Everyone always tells me that I'm lucky.

Everyone always called me "Your Highness"

Everyone always tell me I'm sociable.

Everyone always tell me that...

 

I woke up with a startle as the moonlight shone through the window, hitting me in the eyes strongly.

"Where is this?" I muttered, my voice light and slightly feminine, but there was a hint of authority in it.

"So you have woke up, my princess...." a voice said and I turned my head toward its direction, only to find a man with big, red eyes and dark purple hair that are very familiar. His feature is quiet attractive, although I cannot quiet remember who he is.

"Where is this place?" I questioned the man again, my eyes scanning across his face for a moment before moving down to his long and slender neck.

"Princess, we're in your castle on the outskirt of town" the man explained "And my name is Eunhyuk. I was assigned to be your personal bodyguard". 

I nodded at him, his words going into my left ear and out of my right ear. My attention was on a certain part of his body. I grinned.

The fast pulsing veins o his neck, and the venomous, yet addicting smell of his blood were luring me toward him unconsciously.

"So you're suppose to protect me and keeps me away from any danger, am I correct, my dear knight in shining armor?" I asked, my tongue across my lips as I watched him.

"Yes, princess" he answered to my question politely with his arm across his chest as if he's swearing loyalty to the princess heir of this kingdom. But mind you, he already did that when she was just born. He had sworn to stay by her side, and serve her until the day of his death arrive. He had kissed the baby princess's forehead, tying himself as her knight forever because kissing the heir to the throne means death sentence unless you promise your loyalty and life to her. The princess would always be the most important and precious to you no mater what.

A baby princess is born every 1,000 years. From the day she is born, she carries a great duty and responsibility on her shoulder as her mother, the former queen will only lives with her daughter for 10 years, and then shell die and the start of real princess heir's lesson began here.

First, they will teaches the princess how to use combat skills once she could start walking on her own. However, they do not assists the princess on her first steps and they do not teaches her any kind of emotions at all. The only person that can watch over her all the time is her sworn knight, and will always be him.

Secondly, they teaches the princess how to use her magical powers against her enemies, to protect her friends and the people that are dear to her. Here, they would handed her an amber amulet that will be together with her for eternity, even when she's dead.

Third, they let her learns how to eat her meals correctly, and who her meals are. But to be frank, she only have 14 meals to change back and forth, and her favorite is always HIM.

Yes, it is him that you're thinking of. It is her knight. Her favorite meal is him and her other meals are the most important people to this dark and sun-less kingdom, as they deserved the rights to be the princess's meals. And aside from being her meals, they are also her suitors. The candidates for king-to-be.

Well then, enough about that. You must be wondering what her meals are. Are they food? If so, why living beings?

Let me answer that question for you so that you don't have to wreck your brain to think (^^). The meals of the princess are blood. Rare, royalty, and pure blood. She, who do not show much facial expressions, who is always the center of the court's attention, who have been carrying great responsibility the second she was born, is me.

I am the princess heir. Queen-to-be. But, I am mostly known as: The Heartless Vampiress.

And yes, I do admit that I don't know much feelings. I was busy the moment I could walk. My day are fills with meetings, parties, suitors, dolling up (which I particularly hate), and everything else that I absolutely dislike.

But, being who i am have one positive respond: My personal knight that I was assigned to the moment I opened my eyes. And yet, he always repeat his name and who he is to me, afraid that I would forget because I definitely have been living for quiet some time. 359 years had passed. I started to learn combat skills, magical powers, offense and defense, common sense, knowledge, and to be....HEARTLESS.

I have been living for so long that my ears started hurting whenever people tells me things that I already knows. They think that because of my busy schedule, I don't have time to hear the most recent gossips, but they are wrong. I am the first one to be inform of something that had happened, even before a statement or article is release. I knows about my citizens' lives. I knows everything.

And yet, I can't tell them that. The one emotion that my knight had taught me is to be considerate of others' feelings before yours.

I followed that, and that is how my real feelings can't be show often. I pay too much attention to others, and I sometimes forget about myself.

How deep is my heartless heart?

x----------------------------------------------------------x

"So you're suppose to protect me and keeps me away from danger, am I correct, my dear knight in shining armor?"

"Yes, princess" he answered politely.

"Alright, then can you come over here?" I asked him with the most innocent smile and voice, but there was a glint in my dark brown eyes. He eyed me suspiciously, and then walked over toward me slowly and cautiously.

I sighed as I counted how long it would take him to do 1 step.

3.357128 seconds.

"Are you alright, princess?" he smiled at me kindly when he heard my sigh.

I shook my head with a tiny pout on my face while I walked toward him. I need 'this' fast, or else I will become unconscious. And it wouldn't be too good.

He grinned at me slyly when I'm in front of him, with my arms wrapped around his neck tightly.

"What do you want, Princess?" he asked suggestively and I just smirked.

"What do you think we should do, Eunhyuk-oppa?" I whispered into his ears sweetly, feeling him shuddering slightly.

He put one of his hands under my chin and lifted it up. Then he lowered his head and pressed his lips against mine.

I smiled into the kiss, responding back. But then I pulled away and trailed my kisses down to his neck.

"What are you doing, Amber-ah?" he groaned, his head tilting to the other side. He knew perfectly what's going on.

I stopped, looking up "Mianhe, oppa" I mumbled before going back to what I was doing.

I pressed my lips against the side of his neck, giving him him a light kiss before I opened my mouth and insert my fangs into his flesh.

As soon as a trickle of blood entered my mouth, my eyes turned bloody red, and full of thirst for HIS particular blood.

"A-Amber....stop....you're draining me...." he gasped as his eyes slowly fluttered shut.

I grinned, before pulling him over to the king-size bed and laid him down. Then I got on top of him, continuing on drinking his blood.

"Mianhe oppa....Mianhe..." I trailed off as I watched his eyes shut completely, signaling that he'd gone into a deep slumber.

I pulled away from his neck and peck his lips, before getting up and going out of the room.

I closed the door behind me silently, glancing around the empty hallway and shook my head. depressed.

They should have know better. They should have know to not mess with the Heartless Vampiress when she's thirsty.

They should have know, to never mess with ME.

x----------------------------------------------------------x

Everyone should have tells me...something I.Don't.Know.

 


Hi Everyone!!!!!!!!!!! :D It's been a long time since I have update, two weeks to be exact. I'm so sorry for not updating even though I should I would update every weekend with at least one chapter. Mianhe. 

I have got 3 other chapters ready though. And I'm telling y'll, Henber and Haeber are coming somewhere within the next 3 chapters! And so is KanginxAmber so look forward to it. I will type it as soon as I can. (Although the fluffiness might not be enough as I was in a somewhat serious mood when I wrote the chaps...)

Either way, I'm closed to my 30th chapter, and it's my birthday in two more weeks!!!! *throws sparkle blue confetti around* :D Yay!!!!!!!!!! So, I hope you guys enjoy this chap. It's a somewhat weirdo chap. But who knows.

(Thought that the picture was so cute so added it up. It's Haeber! :P) 

Read, Comment, and Subscribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!