Bubble Tea

Powers

"Oppa, can I go get some bubble tea? I'll be right back!" Amber Liu, famed rapper of f(x), exclaimed in excitement as she slipped on her shoes. Her manager, knowing the girl too well, merely chuckled and waved her off. He knew that it was more than just getting bubble tea for her. He knew that there was someone that attracts her more than her favorite drink at the shop. And he also knew, that the man was the only one who could bring a smile onto the tomboy's face so easily. Even just a small mention of his name can send the rapper high up cloud 9, and he would never interrupt with Amber's happiness. After all, he considered her as his precious little sister. 

"Amber ah, don't get caught by paparazzi!" The manager threw in one last warning before he turned his back on the idol getting ready for her date, knowing full well that the girl wasn't even behind him anymore. After all, bubble tea and him are her favorite things. 

 

 

"Amber Liu, where are you going?!" A stern voice ran out from the hallway, and the said girl stiffened in response. Before she could say anything, however, a pair of arms enveloped her from behind and a clear laughter ran out from her perpetrator. 

"GD hyung!" the rapper bellowed, a hint of anger in her voice but the moment the said man squeezed her tightly, she softened and instead, spun around and frowned at him. "I thought we were meeting at the shop."

"We are," the Big Bang's leader said with an elvish grin, immediately warning Amber that he was clearly planning something outrageous. "I never came here. We never met," he smiled innocently before finally releasing her. 

"Wha-?" Amber blinked, her eyes showing clear confusion at what he just said.

"Don't you think it would be suspicious if we're spotted at the same place at the same time?" G-Dragon questioned, gazing at the girl in front of him fondly. Any passerby who didn't already know of the two already would have thought their eyes had betrayed them. After all, seeing the charismatic rapper and leader of Big Bang making gooey eyes at the f(x)'s member would have beyond their imagination.

But of course, there was always an exception. 

"I-" "Amber!" 

Spinning around as quick as lightning, the girl separated herself from GD and turned to look at the person who had just called her name, and a sigh of relief escaped from her lips when she realized that it wasn't those reporters who seemed to always be camping outside of SM Entertainment. 

"What do you want, Snoopy?" She questioned, her tone a bit harsher than usual as her Canadian best friend was taking precious time out of her visit with GD. As happy as she is to see Henry, now really wasn't the time for the two...seeing as how the man beside her was narrowing his eyes at the proclaimed Snoopy. Yes, Amber Liu was not so oblivious. 

"Amber ah! I haven't seen you for so long!" and there we have the most oblivious man on Earth. Or at least, in the KPOP world. And the said man was now hugging the f(x)'s resident tomboy a bit more snuggly than either Amber or GD would have been comfortable with in the present situation. 

"Amber," GD's unusually deep voice rang out and the two best friends whipped their heads around to stare at him. While Amber looked decidedly sorry, Henry was simply confused. 

"Henry, we're just talking about...business," Amber explained, pulling away from the hug as she attempted to savage the situation. She could read both her best friend and her boyfriend well enough, and it was not going to be plesant if she doesn't interfere.

"Business...?" Henry repeated dumbly, looking back and forth between Amber and GD before a look of recognition flickered across his face. "Ah, is that so!" the boy exclaimed happily before he slid Amber's hand into his, "In that case, I'm assuming you're finished! I'm gonna borrowed Amber for a while then, GD ssi!" He said with the most innocent and naive smile on his face, and an anger tick mark appeared on the other man's face. Before anyone could say or do anything, GD had already taken Amber's arm and pulled her strongly against himself, wrapping an arm around the female rapper protectively and glaring at 'Snoopy,'

"Mine," G-Dragon growled, his eyes narrowing as though daring Henry to defy his claim on the girl, but Snoopy stood his ground. Grabbing onto Amber's arm once again, he yanked her from GD's embrace and hugged her, looking at the Big Bang member smugly. 

"Let go of me!" Amber finally exploded, having had enough of being use as an object for tug-of-war. "Can you two please settle this like grown adult?! Oh wait...there's nothing to settle." The girl glared at Henry, before turning her gaze onto GD. Instinctively, the latter male tried to make an excuse for himself but was silent when Amber tore her eyes from him, indicating that she didn't need an explanation from him at the moment. And that he would pay later. 

"Henry Lau, what do you want?" The tomboy huffed out, her crossed arms showing her anger clearer than day. Under her scrunitization, the said male cowered away slightly before muttering something along the line of 'but I want to hang out with you, Amber!' 

"Look, the next time you want to do something with me, just text me and tell me beforehand. I'm pretty busy these days because of the new drama and stuff and I need a notice before you just decide to come pull me away from my work." 

"B-But he," Henry pointed an accusing finger at GD, "He isn't your work!"

At this point, she really couldn't help the eye roll that came out naturally. "He," she started, wrapping an arm around GD's, "is my boyfriend. Now can I please go on my date with my lover?" She emphasized, afraid that even Henry could shut his brain down and not understand what she was trying to say. 

Beisde her, a trumphant and happy GD slid his hand into hers and was about to give it a squeeze when she turned her glare onto him. "You're still in big trouble, hyung"  

It was at this moment that Kwon Jiyong vowed to get revenge on one Henry Lau for ruining his happy day with Amber. But that would have ot be for later.

 

 

"Amber ah, what flavor do you want?" Jiyong asked, his eyes flickering back and forth between his girlfriend and the menu posted behind the cashier. The girl turned her attention to him and an impish grin escaped, "You have one chance, oppa. You should know what I want by now." She simply informed him before going to the private corner the shop had specifically reserved for their most frequented customers. 

Before Amber even have a chance at getting comfy in her seat, Jiyong had already returned, sporting two delightfully delicious cups in his hands, handing one to her. 

Taking a sip at the drink, the girl smiled and glanced at him from across the table. "You still owe me a month worth of bubble tea!" She declared with a cute pout, and Jiyong smirked before he pulled the screen to hide the two's corner from prying eyes shut and he leaned in, giving her a taste of his favorite flavor. Which he claimed to be what was in his cup. But in truth, everybody knew that the Big Bang's leader was infatuated with the resident tomboy. 

 

Two chapters in a row! Woohoo! This might be my most productive night for the whole entire year, but hopefully I'll be able to write even more stories before summer end. 

I'm honestly getting ideas from anywhere I can, so I hope you enjoy the story! Comment below and let me know your opinions! They're highly appreciated! ^^