Unsuspected

Powers

"Annyeonghaseyo, f(x) imnida!" f(x) said as they bow to the group in front of them. 

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo, B2st imnida!" the other group bowed back at the girls' group as they smiled brightly. But there were two people that were shining within them all as their eyes caught each other, and this was not gone unnoticed by their fellow group members.

F(x) (excluding Amber) snickered silently at where their rapper's attention was. Victoria giggled and leaned over to Amber

"Amber, we're going to have stew for dinner today, so can you go out and get the grocery? We are separating so that we can buy different stuff for the 'party' " Victoria whispered into Amber's ear so that only the f(x) members could hear. The four girls had already plotted something while Amber was still sleeping in the morning.

Sulli pouted "Unnie~ You're lucky! Krystal and I have to go buy drinks, and you know how heavy those things are" she lied, going along with their plan.

Amber didn't notice anything at all as she was not one that care too much about details, not when he is right in front of her. 

"Sure, but Vic-unnie, I can go buy the drinks for you guys since I know more about that. And if you send me out for grocery, we won't have anything to eat for dinner" Amber joked and turned to her members. 

"Are you sure, Amber unnie? I mean all us have have pairs, and the drinks might be too heavy..." Luna trailed off, not daring to look into Amber's sincere eyes because she would only burst into laughter at that.

Amber just shrugged before an idea suddenly popped into her head. She turned to the forgotten B2st and smirked "Hey, Kikwang-oppa, can you go with me to the store?" she asked 

The f(x) members looked at each other and they turned their back to Amber and B2st, laughing silently before they managed their straight faces again and turned to face the others.

Kikwang looked around at s before he pointed to himself "Me?!" his eyes widened and Amber nodded. Next to Kikwang, someone was trying to maintain his poker face but failed miserably as he pouted.

"What about me, Amber-ah~?" Dongwoon asked with slight aegyo. Amber looked at B2st's maknae before she laughed 

"You both come with me." she decided before walking away from the group, grabbing both Kikwang and Dongwoon's wrists, pulling them with her. One boy was having a I'm-in-heaven face, while the other was I'm-experiencing-hel face. 

When the trio was far from the 8 idols, f(x) laughed crazily, letting out all of the laughter that they had held since the beginning, while the 4 B2st members just look at their friends, puzzle.

"W-Why are you laughing like some maniacs?" Hyunseung asked as his eyes narrow weirdly.

Krystal looked up at her oppas, before she slumped down onto the floor, her hand clutching her stomach and she laughed harder and harder. 

Luna, noticing the maknae's broke down, immediately want to see what was going so she looked up at B2st and she too, widened her eyes and fell down, her body leaning against Krystal's. 

Now, B2st was totally in a maze, not knowing what was going on. They felt like they had arrived at an exotic planet where all people do is laugh.

Victoria and Sulli were leaning agaisnt each other, their backs pressing against the wall and they managed to stop their laughter. Victoria regained her senses as she took pictures of B2st's priceless faces, plus her own members mental breakdown.

"Oppas, Vic-unnie said that you guys can come to the party at our house." Sulli informed B2st. B2st just nodded stupidly as they still don't know what was going on. 

Victoria nodded slightly at her phone, before typing something and sent it to the shopping team, consisted of Amber, Kikwang, and Dongwoon. "They said that they are on their ways to the store." she told B2st before someone's phone rang from B2st's side.

Yoseob pulled out his phone and unlocked it, checking a text that he got. "Noona, Kikwang said that he's coming back here because he couldn't stand the atmosphere Amber and Dongwoon is having." 

Luna, who finally stopped laughing, stood up shakily "What kind of atmosphere?" she asked and helped Krystal up and onto the chair that Junhyung had brought over for the girls. 

"Thanks oppa" Krystal whispered and pulled Luna down, mumbling something into the girl's ear and Luna's face lit up.

"So that was what it is!" Luna clapped her hand together and walked over to f(x) leader "Vic-unnie, B2st still don't know about the secret relationship!" Luna exclaimed and giggled.

"Oppa don't know?!" Sulli shouted, and luckily, they were in their waiting room.

"Know what? What secret relationship? Who?" Doojoon blurted out all the questions that he was having. But before the girls could answer, the door opened and Kikwang ran in, locking it. Kikwang was having beads of sweat on his face as he slid down the door. He seem to have run a marathon.

"What happened, Kikwang?" Yoseob asked and Kikwang shook his head, pointing his finger at f(x).

"Nobody told me that those two are dating!" Kikwang exclaimed before his fingers curled up before of what he saw.

 

[A few minutes ago when the trio went out to get drinks]

There was silence hanging in the air as they walked out of the place. Kikwang, who was in the middle of Amber and Dongwoon was having a hard time with the sudden change in atmosphere. When they left the studio, Amber and Dongwoon was chatting happily with each other in the presence of other people, but once they stepped out here, suffocation of silent filled the air. Adding to that, Amber and Dongwoon seem to have this weird/gloomy/dark aura around their bodies. 

As they keep on walking, Kikwang stopped but the other two didn't notice anything and keep on walking straight ahead. Kikwang decided to text his hyung to ask if something had happened to the maknae.

"Yoseob hyung, there's a weird atmosphere here. Amber and Dongwoon seem so...distanced...." he typed in quickly.

Amber, after a while of walking, noticed that there was a space between her and Dongwoon where Kikwang should have been. She stopped and turned around,just to see Kikwang putting his phone back inside his pocket. Their eyes met and Amber swore to herself that Kikwang froze when he saw her.

"Kikwang oppa, what are you doing there?" Amber yelled with a smile on her face. Amber's yell startled Dongwoon and he looked at the girl a few spaces away from him.

[Dongwoon's POV]

"Kikwang oppa, what are you doing there?" Amber yelled and that startled me as I turned around to look at Kikwang hyung. He seem stiff? 

"Hyung, what's wrong?" I asked him worriedly, walking over to him but Amber stopped me before I could even take a step toward him. She grabbed the back of my shirt tightly, gripping it in her hand.

"Amber-ah?" I whispered softly, paying attention to the boyish girl in front of me, forgetting about Kikwang hyung.

"I....I-I..." she stuttered as she tried to say something, and I felt her cheeks have hints of reddish color. I chuckled silently to myself and pulled her into a hug.

"Aw, my baby is stuttering~" I said in my overprotective-boyfriend voice. Wait a minute...did I just called her....'baby'? O.O

[Amber's POV]

What did he just said? Did he just...freaking called me...his baby?!

I felt myself getting hot and my cheeks turning redder and redder, with my body temperature going up.

"O-Oppa!" I squeaked "I told you....not to call me baby!" I hit his chest, pouting. He laughed as he placed a kiss on top of my forehead 

"Aw, you're so cute" he said and hugged me tighter, almost suffocating me of air. 

"Oppa! I'm dying here" I mumbled dryly and tried to push him away, but he didn't even budge a bit. Instead, he released his strong hold of me, but he was still holding me in his arms.

He placed his chin on my shoulder with his mouth near my ear "I mised you, Amber-ah. I haven't seen you for a long" he whispered, his lips grazing my ears a few times when he speak.

I felt my body slowly melting "Stop it, Dongwoon-oppa." I protested and tried to pull away from him.

"No~" I felt him kissed my neck gently and that was when I pushed him away strongly. Aish, this is so embarrassing!

[Kikwang's POV]

I stood far away from Amber and Dongwoon, my body turning into ice. Dongwoon's head was now on Amber's shoulder as he seem to be telling her something and I saw Amber's cheeks flushed. I frowned, what are they doing? 

"Y-" I opened my mouth but before the word 'Yah!' could even come out of my mouth, my jaw dropped when Dongwoon kissed Amber's neck from where I was standing. My face turned white as many wild thoughts about their relationship went through my mind, but I still couldn't decide what they was.

"Wait a minute....are they boyfriend and girlfriend?!" I freaked out as the thought appeared inside my brain and I felt myself running back to where the rest of mine and Amber's members are.

I ran through the crowd of idols and opened the door to our waiting room with much force and once I stepped inside, I locked the door. I slid down onto the floor, the thought of them being in a relationship ran through my mind.

"What happened, Kikwang?" Yoseob asked me and I shook my head, my eyes diverting toward the f(x) members and I pointed at them. 

"Nobody told me that those two are dating!" I exclaimed, my fingers curling up because of the lovey dovey moments those two just had.

The f(x) members were silent for a few seconds, before they clapped their hands excitedly, jumping around the room.

"YUP! THOSE TWO ARE OBVIOUSLY DATING!" They shouted and I turned my head to my own members, seeing that they had the exact same reactions as the ones I'm having right at this moment.

[3rd person's POV]

"Maknae and Amber-ah are dating?!" Hyunseung yelled and shook his head in disbelief. He couldn't understand why Dongwoon didn't told them yet.

"Deh, oppa. Amber-unnie and Dongwoon oppa are dating" Krystal confirmed with a smile on her face. 

"How's that possible?" this time, it was Doojoon's turn to question the absurb situation.

The door suddenly opened as they heard the doornob turning and someone pushing the door (which mean Kikwang was pushed forward toward somewhere far away in the room. lol). 

"You think that's impossible, oppa?" Amber appeared with a slight grin on her face.

"Amber-unnie, you're back!" Luna ran over to her unnie, giving her a hug "Oppas won't believe that you guys are..." she trailed off and Amber just laughed.

"I bought the drinks already, Vic-unnie. But do be careful when you open the bottles." Amber smiled at Victoria, putting the bags that she brought with her down, and Dongwoon followed her action. Then she turned toward B2st "You don't believe it?" she tilted her head with a wicked smile.

"It's impossible for you guys to be dating. I mean, it's far....I understand if it was Kikwang that was with you, but how can...Dongwoon...." Junhyung trailed off.

Kikwang, who was in a neglect conner jerk up "Hey, don't pull me into this!", but everybody ignored him.

"So hyungs need proof?" Dongwoon smirked before he wrapped his arm around Amber's waist, turning her toward him. Then he lifted her chin up with his other hand and pressed his lips against hers. Amber, who had already knew what her boyfriend was going to do, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. She turned the kiss into a passionate one as their tongues fight against each other inside their mouths.

Meanwhile, the other members were just jaw-dropping, oversized-eyes, curled-up-fingers, and etc. 

"Yah you two, break it off, break it off!" Victoria interrupted them, pulling them away from one another. 

Amber and Dongwoon laughed when they saw B2st's reactions.

"See, if you guys had believed us, you wouldn't have seen our hot kiss" Amber winked at the boys as she emphasized on the word 'hot'. 

Luna, Sulli, Krystal, and Victoria just laughed at their groupmate's silliness.

"Girls, we gotta go prepare for the party."Victoria reminded them and Amber nodded, walking over to Victoria and grabbed one of the bags. Luna, Krystal, and Sulli grabbed the other ones while Victoria found her keys and opened the door for her members. 

"You guys should come to the party. We will be waiting!" Victoria called out to the B2st members and walked out with the three youngest. Amber was the only one left. 

"See you later, honey~" she winked at Dongwoon in a y way, indicating something else that is not so innocent.

"Bye, Amber. Meet me later at that place" Dongwoon waved at his girlfriend and kept the door open for Amber so she could go outside toward her members since her hands were full. Amber nodded with a meaningful smile and disappeared outside.

Dongwoon closed the door and smirked at his hyungs "I'm not the maknae in you-know-what anymore, hyung" he grinned and grabbed his Iphone, sitting down onto the sofa "And we are going to the party right?" 

Doojoon just nodded, still in a trance from the moment that just happened in the room. Dongwoon smiled "Good", before he his phone and started playing something on it.

"OH MY GOD!" B2st screamed once they had recovered from their own fantasy of their maknae and f(x)'s rapper, and the whole area heard them loud and clear. 

                                                                                                                                                                  

Chapter 17: DongwoonxAmber. :D So, what do you guys think about it? 

I thought that I would be doing a fluffy DongwoonxAmber, but that was not the mood I was in. Lol. And what do you think Dongwoon meant when he said "I'm not the maknae in you-know-what anymore, hyungs" ? Comment and let me know what you guys were imagining. :P 

Anyway, f(x) won No. 1 on Inkigayo today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATION F(X) :D 

F(x)'s 4th win! Yay! Hope that they will keep on grabbing No.1 on all music shows!