Jelly the Jealous Virus

Powers

  Jelly the Jealous Virus

"And the winner is...Super Junior!" the MC yelled loudly into his mic as the fans screamed out loud in joy.

" Thank you...thank you to..." Leeteuk, Super Junior's leader, continued on thanking everyone involved. Meanwhile, at the back of the group, the f(x) and Suju members were conversing happily.

Yesung started singing as the song played but Amber suddenly pushed him aside gently and jumped toward the front, doing a happy dance. Leeteuk looked toward her direction and offered her his microphone, seeing as how she was having so much fun, but she refused. As Amber backed away, Kyuhyun appeared next to her with two microphones and once again, offered her the one of them but she pushed the mic away with her hands and  a goofy smile appeared on her face. Suddenly, Sungmin grabbed the mic Kyuhyun offered and tried to coax Amber into accepting it but Amber quickly saw that their fellow singers were leaving and using that excuse, she slowly backed toward the backstage area with Sungmin stubbornly following her. However, she gave in and grabbed the microphone when her members reversed back onto the stage to do the encore with their sunbaes. 

"Sungmin oppa, you're very persistent" Amber muttered loudly on purpose and chuckled. She started dancing when the chorus part came and Eunhyuk got in between her and her members to have them follow Super Junior's dance. When they stopped dancing, Eunhyuk showed them how to dance the next part while Amber just looked on because she already knew how to do it. She smiled lightly as she glanced at one particular man on the other side of the stage and joined Sungmin and Eunhyuk in between them to dance the "y, Free, and Single" part. 

"Tsk" Kangin cluck his tongue, his body reversing to look at his girlfriend who was having way too much fun with s in his dictionary.

"Amber-ah, show your dance" Eunhyuk and Sungmin both gestured toward their tomboyish dongsaeng and grinned. "You've learned from the best" Eunhyuk added.

Amber raised an eyebrow at her closed oppa and smirked. She jumped to the front and flashed some killer moves while the fans cheered loudly. It was one of those weird moments when the fangirls don't go crazy with their oppas interacting with other girls.

"Amber. Go on" Sungmin urged, slightly touching the said girl, but Amber just shrugged and laughed. She walked around the front, lipsyncing along with the song when Kangin suddenly couldn't keep his hand to himself and walked toward her, patting the side of her face lightly and walked away as coolly as he could mustered. Amber grinned at the excited fangirls and shrugged, indicating that she supposedly doesn't know what he just did and why.

Meanwhile, Eunhyuk had changed his target to Luna and tried to get Luna to show her awesome dance but the f(x)'s main vocal just refuse like her friend. Amber walked toward her groupmate's direction, and she was about to help Luna out of the situation but Eunhyuk suddenly give up on asking the f(x)'s members to show their skills. As the chorus once again set in, Kangin sang his part all the while looking toward his girlfriend's direction with an adorable expression on his face and Amber immediately caught on. She slowly inched toward her boyfriend and mouthed "You're sulking" before slyly walking away while bouncing to the music. Kangin pouted, his eyes lingering on the tomboy's figure a second too long before he sighed. He was determined to show his girlfriend that she shouldn't play with him too much...or so he thought.

                                                                                                 

Kangin sighed, pacing around Super Junior's dorm in circle making all of s dizzy.

"Hyung...stop this" Donghae clasped a hand on Kangin's shoulder but the said man just shrugged it off and glared at his dongsaeng. Donghae crinched and glanced at s.

"Yah, what's wrong with you, Kangin?" Leeteuk finally spoke up, his voice loud enough to distract the already dazed Kangin.

Kangin glanced at his leader "Hyung" he said in a voice so weak that almost thought the man before them wasn't Kangin but someone else impostering their dear groupmate. "Do you like Amber-ah?" 

Leeteuk's eyes widened. Kangin's question had made everyone in the room became alerted because the last time the man before them got jealous, he went crazy and the next day Super Junior had to move to a new dorm. 

Suddenly, Kyuhyun started laughing like crazy "Hyung, you just realized that?" the maknae asked venomously, making the others' eyes bulged out.

Kangin whirled around quickly and grabbed Kyuhyun's collar "What did you just say?!"

Kyuhyun continued on laughing "For example, Donghae hyung here and Henry-ah both like your darling girlfriend. And there're others, hyung. Others who have been closed to her for a long time" he joked, sensing that his hyung was about to explode.

"You-!" Kangin spat out, swinging the Suju's maknae onto the sofa, colliding against poor Ryeowook,  when the door to the Suju's door suddenly bursted open and the Super Junior members swore they just saw an angel descended from heaven.

"Oppa? What are you doing?" Amber raised an eyebrow with her arms crossed across her chest as she leaned against the doorframe.

Kangin turned around to stared face-to-face with his about-to-fume girlfriend and his anger suddenly died down and he felt like an ant being stared at by a giant. "A-Amber ah...I-I can explain" he started when he heard snickers behind him.

Kyuhyun whispered loudly " I can't believe the manliest man in Super Junior is being whip by his girlfriend" he teased, not bothering the fact that his life was on the line.

Amber walked into Suju's dorm, slamming the door shut with a loud thump and smirked at Kyuhyun "Oppa, do you mind telling me what you just said again?" she asked sweetly although everyone except the oblivious Kyuhyun could sensed the venom dripping from her words.

"I said that Kangin hyung is being whip by his girlfriend" Kyuhyun repeated and suddenly, the door of the Super Junior's dorm opened and revealed Amber's fellow member and friend, Victoria, a.k.a Kyuhyun's girlfriend.

"Unnie, your boyfriend just disrespect his hyung" Amber told her unnie "And you heard him clearly". She backed away from the distraught maknae of Super Junior and motioned for the other members to scurried off the sofa before they get blast by the upcoming storm. 

Victoria advanced toward the opened path and motioned with her finger for her younger boyfriend to stand up without a word.

"N-Noona...I can explain..." Kyuhyun shivered under his girlfriend's kind glare. Yes, normally when Victoria is angry she would go all berserk but people KNOW and can guess what is about to happen to avoid getting more onto her bad side. However, when the said leader of f(x) is kind as a way of being angry, everyone wouldn't know what was going on the girl's mind and won't be able to stop the storm from coming because they don't really know whether or not the anger would be transferred toward their direction.

"Kyuhyun ah, say sorry to Kangin oppa." Victoria smiled but everyone could see what was really behind her smile. 'Last warning'. But as usual, Kyuhyun was oblivious.

"Ani. I was telling the truth. I didn't do anything wrong" Kyuhyun insisted, trying to stare into his girlfriend's eyes but failed and suddenly found himself dragged by his arm toward his bedroom.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh" the remaining Super Junior was in awed when they saw their evil maknae finally getting some discipline. They turned around toward the remaining couple and gasped when Amber suddenly leaned toward her boyfriend and gave him a peck on the lips with a wink.

"W-What? I-I thought I was in big trouble?" Kangin stuttered.

"Was?" Amber raised an eyebrow "No, you're still in trouble. But no one disrespect my man except for me. And that was just a present for you before I started with your punishment. Now, tell me, what did I told you NOT to do when you start dating me, oppa?"

Kangin's eyes widened and he fidgeted "Um...not to use violence to settle debt or anger?"

Amber nodded and smiled "Good. You remember. Now, what did you just do?" she questioned

"I almost use violence to stop my anger" Kangin answered simultaneously.

Amber grinned "Very good. Since you remember and this is your first violation, I'm going to forgive you. However, if anything like this happen again, remember the promise, oppa " she said and walked out the opened door "See ya later for our date" she winked and closed the door.

"Wow..." Kangin smiled giddily and walked into his room, closing the door softly and started to choose his outfit for his date.

Meanwhile, the other members all look at each other "Do you think Kyuhyun's punishment was similar to Kangin's?" Heechul asked.

"Ahhhhh, noonaaaaaaaa, forgive me! I won't do it again!!!!!!!" Kyuhyun's voice was heard from his room, screaming loudly as they heard the sound of whipping.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...Never mind the fact that I ever asked..." Heechul sighed.

 


Hello everyone! It's been a really long time since I update this fanfic and I'm so sorry for the long wait.

I just noticed that I got 101 subscribers and I'm so happy :) Thank you for subscribing, everyone.

As summer is approaching, I might be able to update more but I won't guaranteer anything except for the fact that I might save the Henber fanfic for last. What do you think? 

Please comments and subscribes. I want to see what you think about this chapter because it had been a long time and I'm afraid my skill is a bit rusty.

Thanks for reading :)