Double Trouble

Powers

It was supposed to be a normal day. He was supposed to be minding his own business. She was supposed to be minding her own business. And yet here they are, stuck in a 'room' that could barely fit them both as they animatedly tried to avoid each other's eyes. However, if one looks closely enough, they could see the secret glances that got sent across the small space every once in a while from both sides of the room and the fast beating of their hearts.

As though it couldn't get any worse, the man and the woman heard the evil turning of the lock, and once again, they both couldn't believe that he had gotten them into this situation.

 

*Flashback to 2 Hours Before* 

"Hyung, what are you doing?"  Choi Seunghyun found himself asking, his eyes flashing dangerously at the man that had somehow taken hold of his arms and was now dragging him along for the ride. 

"C'mon, Seunghyun. You cannot honestly believe that I would do nothing after hearing what you just said about her!" Lee Kwangsoo chastised the younger man, his eyebrows quirking up in obvious amusement as he watched the usually docile rapper of Big Bang flared up at the mention of his secret crush. Lee Kwangsoo, world-reknown icon of betrayal and the infamous Giraffe, was a very affection man in real life, and he would stop at nothing to help his dongsaeng get the happiness he deserve. And in this case, the very fortunate dongsaeng was one T.O.P, acclaimed actor and rapper, who, unfortunately, was in one of the biggest predicaments in his life. One, he knew, he would not be able to get out of. 

"But hyung! Kwangsoo hyung!" Seunghyun exclaimed, feet planting themselves onto the ground to stop the oncoming drag from the taller male. However, all attempts failed when the 6'3 man kept on pulling him along, and in no time at all did they arrived in front of her waiting room. 

"Amber! Amber ah!" Kwangsoo happily called out as he knocked on the door, his grip tightening on the other male's sleeve even as the biggest smile stretched across his face. No, Lee Kwangsoo wasn't an evil man, but he is a Cupid for all of those who deserved the arrows of love. And in this case, they were his two most prized dongsaengs. 

Within seconds of hearing Kwangsoo's voice, the door to Amber's room opened and her manager peeked out from behind the entrance. Setting his eyes on her co-actor, he nodded in recognition but as his gaze drifted over to Choi Seunghyun, the said man stiffened in response. Under the scrunitization of her most trusted manager, even the charismatic rapper of Big Bang couldn't help but feel nervous.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo," T.O.P greeted, his illustrious deep voice making its entrance. At the pure voice of T.O.P, the previously loud waiting room of one Amber Liu immediately quieted and it was at this point did the female rapper decided to make her entrance by tripping over her own foot only to fall straight toward the ground. 

"A-" Kwangsoo gasped in surprise, but before he or her manager could do anything to save her, Choi Seunghyun rushed forward and caught her in his embrace, his arm encircling around her waist to stand her upright again. 

"Are you alright, Amber ssi?" T.O.P asked worriedly, his gaze falling onto the petite female in front of him. The arm that had saved her refuse to let go, only to tightened as though trying to convey something, and the infamous tomboy's cheek turned a bright pink. 

"I-I'm fine," Amber stuttered, her palms now placed agains this broad chest in a motion to push him away, but her unresponsive limbs told a different story. 

"I'm glad you are okay, Amber ah," Seunghyun lowered his honorific toward the female rapper, his voice taking on a tender tone, "You scared me to death," the usually stoic man whispered, and Amber righteously turned a shade darker. What had this man done to her?! 

Meanwhile, in the room that was still filled with makeup artists, stylists, manager, and one very amused Giraffe, a certain cameraman decided to coughed at this precious moment, effectively breaking the magical spell that was casted over the 'lead actors.'

"Seunghyun," Kwangsoo raised a hand to shook the rapper awake, pulling him from the trance that overtook him the moment he gazed into her hazelnut orbs. She, meanwhile, was forced to take her seat as her stylist finished the final touch to complete her look for the day. Even if someone had noticed that her eyes had lingered on the tall figure for a second longer than necessary, nobody said anything. And if somebody recognized the quick flicker of happiness that crossed his face when their eyes met, they too, did not say anything. 

 

*Current Time* 

"What are you doing here, T.O.P ssi?! I thought you were supposed to go somewhere today!" the currently chocolate-brown haired girl hissed as she finally willed herself to look into his eyes. 

"I didn't know Kwangsoo hyung meant this when he said he would help me!" Seunghyun complained, scarcely being able to reached his hand up toward his mop of hair to messed with it without touching the female in front of him. Even if Amber Liu was a known tomboy and renowned social butterfly, when stuck in a closet with no space, even the usually oblivious tall rapper had noticed her figure that, in his own words, fitted perfectly into his as though she belonged there. 

"...Help you with what?" Amber questioned, her eyes boring into his in a way that he thought would make her a perfectly capable interrogator. At this point did he also realized that his chic facade was failing him at the wrong time, in the wrong place. Any attempts to correct his expression was thwarted the moment his eyes accidentally landed on any part of the woman in front of him. 

"Um...I...well..." the man stuttered, his palm now moving to rubbed his neck awkwardly, "K-Kwangsoo hyung said he might wanted me to cameo in this series!" the actor had found his escape, "And so he asked me to meet up with him for a discussion." 

"Seunghyun...oppa," Amber sighed, completely lowering her speech with him as payback for earlier, "that still doesn't answer my question." 

"I like you," he blurted out, his eyes squinting shut so that he wouldn't have to see her disgusted expression. However, a gasp of surprise and a few seconds of laughter later did Choi Seunghyun dared to open his eyes only to gaze at the most beautiful face he had ever seen. 

"A-Amber?" he mumbled, confusion clouding over his mind as his brain refused to function when stuck in the most problematic situation. The prized Big Bang's hyungnim simply didn't understand why the girl had laughed at his confession. 

"You babo," Amber chuckled and before he could question her once again, she grabbed his face and pressed her lips against him with complete devotion and passion. A kiss that could only signified so much as a 'yes' in his muddled brain.

 

"Surprise surprise!" Lee Kwangsoo threw opened the closet, expecting the two to, at the very most, be hugging each other for comfort. However, as the cameraman behind him moved to film the actor's prank, the lenses captured two people very much caught in a passionate kiss. And as the camera in Song Jihyo's hand flashed off, both of the rappers bore their audience no mind as they continued to shared their previously compressed emotions with each other. 

 

*The Aftermath* 

"Kwangsoo ah, I told you!" Song Jihyo shook her head in disappointment at her dongsaeng, wanting to assume her reputable Bad Jihyo's pose but was unable to do so due to the fact that she was currently getting her makeup done for her cameo in Kwangsoo's new drama series, Entourage. Which, she thought in amusement, also happened to starred f(x)'s own Amber Liu. 

"Oppa~" A nauseously sweet voice called out from behind as large hands engulfed Lee Kwangsoo's waist and lifted him up almost effortlessly. The Giraffe could only turned around slightly before he was met with T.O.P's sharp jawline as he was sent a headshot which vibrated all the way to the back of his brain. Of course, both sides simultaneously suffered. 

"Oww," Seunghyun muttered, dropping his hyung onto the ground as he clutched his own forehead in pain. Amber, seeing her newfound boyfriend with his warrior wound merely chuckled at the predicament and procceeded to linked her arm through Jihyo's. 

"Bye Kwangsoo!" Jihyo laughed, passing the poor Giraffe by without as much as a sorry. 

"I'll see you later, Seunghyun oppa!" Amber patted the rapper's back comfortingly and even as T.O.P tried to keep her warmth in mind, her hand had already left his back, leaving him feeling very much empty. And as both Amber and Jihyo headed toward the filming spots, the goofy grins that overtook their faces told a much different story from the one that both Kwangsoo and Seunghyun were about to tell. 

"Amber, you did a great job. I can't believe you waited until now to become an actress!" Jihyo told her idol counterpart with pride as she patted the girl's head with something closed to protectiveness. 

"Aniya, unnie. You were the one who did most of the work. After all, you did got Kwangsoo oppa to think about calling Seunghyun oppa for a talk," Amber chuckled and as the two actresses passed by the cameraman that had previously filmed the so-called 'prank,' the tomboy winked and thereafter, the footage was kept as a very precious keepsake for the BTS of the series. 

 


Annyeong! How did you guys enjoy this light-hearted and fluffy read? Did you like it? If so, comment below and tell me what you think ^_~ On the other hand, I am changing the poll this time slightly. I will be counting votes from now until the Big Bang era ends. 

JJCC vs B1A4 vs SHINEE

Who should I write about after BTS?