We Got Married

Powers

"Congratulations, V-ssi, you have officially been selected as the new groom for our latest version of 'We Got Married'! In this season, you and your wife will be the only couple to participate in the filming of the show as our viewers had always wanted to see the full version of each couple. We never got the chance to try it out, but with the upcoming season, we received permission to go ahead with the idea!" The PD spewed out happily, his eyes glazing over the group of 7 that stood in front of him, completely flabbergasted. 

"Ani, me being in the show is one thing, but why are you guys here when..." V trailed off, looking down at his state of dress and a bright blush immediately came over his face. "Ya! I can't be like this on the first episode!" The new groom scrambled to the bathroom to finish his daily routine as quick as lightning, leaving his fellow members to deal with the filming crew. 

"You sly Taehyung...!" Rap Monster, the official leader of BTS muttered darkly, wanting to run after V but was unable to due to how dangerous his situation was. Wrapped in only a towel to protect his more sensitive part, Rap Monster groaned and collapsed on the floor. "Why did you guys have to come now?! Manager hyung~!" 

"Sorry Namjoon ah. The CEO called and said to let them in. I didn't know you guys wouldn't be ready already...." The group's manager apologized, although the bright grin on his face showed that his sincerity was indeed fake, much to the disbelief of the members. 

"I can't-""I'm ready!" The main lead came out of the bathroom, miraculously decked in his most formally casual shirt and a pair of jeans. 

"...If I had known you could get ready that quickly, we wouldn't have to wake up so early!" Jin glared at the younger male, but V only gave his hyung a sheepish grin. 

Coughing to get the boy band's attention, the PD raised an eyebrow at the rest of the members before gesturing for them to get ready also. "V-ssi won't be the only one to go to meet his new wife. I would like for all of you to issued his wife a challenge to figure out which one is her husband," he smirked devilishly, giving Rap Monster a mission card. "Of course, you would have to find her yourself."

"No hint?" The Golden Maknae finally spoke up, his puppy dog eyes questioning for the unspoken hints. 

"Ani, we're not that mean," the writer chuckled, somehow unaffected by Jungkook's aegyo. Of course, it wasn't like she doesn't have a weakness...

"Noona, hints juseyo," Jin squatted down in front of her, an unwavering smile plastered across his face innocently. Cheeks flaring up, the writer scrambled to fan her face with the directions' notebook in her hand. 

"Arasso arasson, back off a bit please, Jin ssi..." 

"Aniyo! Hints?" 

"Jinja..." The writer sighed before placing another one of the signature WGM card into the oldest's hands. "Kamnsahamnida!" Jin waved happily back at s before getting up to share the hint. 

For the sake of the show's new concept, hints shall only be earn through certain actions. 

V is responsible for the main task of finding his wife. However, the BTS members are 

required to help him in the upcoming missions! 

We, however, will give you one hint~

 

V's new wife will be attending the upcoming KCON LA 

 

"KCON LA?" The silent Suga questioned, raising an eyebrow. It was unheard of for WGM to start filming a show at one of the biggest KPOP events, much less actually giving out such a big hint. 

"...What's the catch?" quick-witted V said, looking straight into the PD's eyes. 

With the same smirk on his face, the PD suddenly stood up and clapped his hands twice. In comes one of BTS's managers, carrying a large poster with all the upcoming acts at KCON LA. "Now then, Bangtan Boys, listen carefully. In order for your member, V, to meet his wife, you guys are required to get the signatures of all the idols on this list-"

"Wait! Hold up!" Jimin sudenly called out, his eyes widening. "Does that means that we'll also be meeting his new wife without knowing who she is? Since you said that she'll be attending KCON LA also."

"I'm glad you caught on, Jimin ssi. Here's the most important piece of information for you guys! V's wife does NOT know that she will be on We Got Married. The moment V ssi find her will also be the moment she will know."

"...And?" J-Hope drawled on, knowing for a fact that there was a continuation to that sentence. 

"And~V ssi, once you are sure of your answer, you alone will be returning to her dressing room and use any kind of excuse to play..." The PD suddenly laughed before pulling out a box of Pocky, "the Pocky game with her. We don't care about the length of your stick as long as it is within 5 cm. But of course, if your answer is wrong, please be sure to be as smooth as possible because the remaining BTS members will be fetching her for you while you play the game with the wrong person~" 

It really did took a second too long for the instruction to sink, but once it did, V launched himself at the PD with no mercy. "...You're trying to make me give the worst first impression ever!" He accused, and the PD merely smiled before brushing the idol's hands off. 

"We got our way of doing things, V ssi. And both your agency and your managers had agreed that participation will be in your best interest." 

"Manager hyungs, you guys betrayed us..." V turned his gaze to his managers, but the older men shrugged casually with mysterious grins on their faces. They knew...

 

"Taehyung ah, you're so screwed," Jin effortlessly pointed after the filming crew left, not knowing they had hid several cameras within the dorm room. There was no way they would be missing the discussion they knew would follow their meeting. 

Plopping on the sofa with, ironically, a bowl of popcorn in his hand, Jungkook nodded in agreement. Even his 4D hyung wouldn't be able to get out of the situation so easily if he make the wrong choice. 

"I'm thinking, hyung. Out of all the artists that are participating, I.O.I, Twice, and GFriend are my best bets for who my wife should be," V said seriously, surprising the other members with the way he's actually actively trying.

With a worried frown, Suga climbed over to the younger one and pressed his hand against V's forehead. "You don't have a fever. Do you feel alright? Hurt anywhere?" The hyung genuinely asked, checking V for any injuries from practice. 

"Hyung! I'm not crazy...I just don't want to make the wrong impression..."

"We're all terrible with girls." Jungkook pronounced bluntly, laying the problem right on the table while popping a piece of popcorn into his mouth. "V hyung would be in really big trouble if he choose the wrong person."

"...Guys, let's think outside the box. Sure, the three girl groups that you just said are probably your best bets, but what if..."

"TTS noonas?" Rap Monster raised an eyebrow, a hidden lace of excitement in his voice. 

"....Amber noona!" Jin jumped up, his eyes lighting considerably at the possibility. "What if it's Amber noona? I mean the PD seemed really evil and everything and if Amber noona is the girl, then everything would fit!" 

"Hyung. Jin hyung. Look, I know you're excited, but if Amber is it, she's my wife. Not yours," V grabbed onto Jin's sleeve, raising an eyebrow at the older man's uncharacteristic happiness. 

"Arasso. But you never know if it's really her. Maybe it is one of the rookie groups after all," Jin smiled, shaking off V's hand with a teasing smirk. "It would be so fun to watch you scramble for an excuse to play the Pocky game..." 

"...I hate you, hyung," V pouted, hitting the oldest man at his calf with no mercy. 

 

"Eh? Waeyo?" Amber tilted her head in confusion, staring at the 7 boys in front of her as clueless as a deer caught in headlight. It wasn't abnormal for her hoobae groups to come greet her normally, but what was watching her attention was the obviously-there filming crew. Who she definitely recognized. "What's going on?"

"Noona, we're currently filming a show and trying to finish a mission. Can you help us?" V bravely stepped up to ask, but not before Amber's eyes caught sight of the humongous flower crest on his shirt (that, for all she knows, look completely out of place) and the way the energetic boy fumbled with his nonexistent sleeves. 

"...Sure, come on in," she raised an eyebrow and stood aside to let the boy group passed by. However, the moment the VJs started to come in, a look of recognition crossed over her face and the tomboy started laughing. 

"So, what is it that you guys need me to do? It wouldn't be good to keep your wife waiting, would it?" Amber wiggled her brows at V, plopping down onto the seat opposite of them.

Eyes widening in surprise, Rap Monster stared at his noona as though she was a mind-reader. "How did you know, noona? We went to all the other rooms and nobody knew what was going on until we told them."

Sighing with hidden laughter, Amber's lips spreaded into a huge smile. "You really should change the filming crew sometimes, y'know. It's strange that none of you seemed to have age, but even I recognized you at first sight. It's been like what...6 years?" 

"You've been on We Got Married before, noona?" Jimin questioned, not noticing the slight crestfallen look that flashed across V's face. 

"Ne, but I wasn't on as a wife, mind you," Amber laughed, much to the unknown relief of the boy group. They really were wishing that the tomboy would be the one. After all, she was the only one they were really closed to and V reckoned it wouldn't be that uncomfortable if she really was his wife. 

"Was it for Victoria noona?" 

Nodding, Amber grinned. "Victoria unnie and Nichkhun oppa, yeah. They're still friends now, but it was weird how much people wanted them to really get together afterward. Personally, I thought the two were really cute but it's just awkward to show a relationship in front of television," the female rapper shrugged, never once noticing the emotional rollercoaster the boy group was on. 

"So erm...we had to get everyone's signatures in order for V hyung to find his wife. But noona, can you scold the production crew? They're really cruel~" The Golden Maknae whined, sticking out his tongue at the said people. "They made V hyung meet his wife without either of them knowing who each other really are."

"Ah, jinja? I really want to tag along then. I'm sure they wouldn't choose someone too unexpected though. Maybe one of the Twice girls?" 

"...Noona, you're also on the list." V suddenly blurted out, his eyes gazing directly into her. "PD nim, I would like to take the challenge now. I think Amber noona is the one."

"..." came the answer from the PD, the man currently in shock from how quickly things had progressed. "Ani, V ssi, are you sure? Isn't it too fast to make a decision already?"

"Yeah, Taehyung ah. Think about it a little more!" J-Hope advised, but the new groom shook his head stubbornly. Turning to the female idol, he smiled before presenting the Pocky stick that magically appeared in his hand. 

"Amber noona, can you help me? We just have to get to 5cm for this to be a mission success!" V cheerfully said, already biting into the cookie part. 

"Helping you isn't the problem, V ah. Aren't you supposed to do this with your wife?" 

"He is," the PD replied, cutting into the conversation. "And it was supposed to be discrete too. Being so honest wasn't the point of this mission..."

Eyes widening in disbelief, Amber swerved her head back and forth between the production crew, the BTS members, and finally the brave boy in front of her. How glad was she that her members weren't there at the moment? Completely thanking her luck. The last time she participated in the biscuit game, her fellow members had exploded the group chat with paparazzi-worthy comments and a whole ton of 'my baby finally grew up!' - courtesy of f(x)'s oldest, Victoria. 

"Noona." V spoke up, shaking the tranced Amber to get out of her dreamland. "Noona, can you help me? I'm really dying to know who my wife is."

"What is it with my luck this year? First it was with N and then," she glanced at V and heaved a sigh. "Arasso, but if your real wife comes storming in, I'm not responsible for anything." She finally decided, biting onto the chocolate part of the stick. 

"No one is storming in," the PD muttered under his breath before signalling for the game to start. Immediately, before Amber could even process what had happened, V has already inched toward her, their lips merely millimeters apart. Pushing onto his chest in shock, the tomboy broke off the Pocky stick and the writer measured it on the plate it had landed on. 

"2 cm..." she announced, the event that just occurred finally registering in her mind. "Congratulations, V and Amber ssi! You guys are officially the new couple of We Got Married!"  

"Amber, let me explain," the PD suddenly started scrambling to get up, sensing a fuming female in the room. "I really didn't know he would get the answer that quickly!" 

"PD nim, you're screwed," Eric Nam appeared at the doorway, chuckling at his former show's main director. "Taehyung ah, come over here for a second. I need to give you some advices regarding your new wife," he winked before pulling everyone out of the room and leaving the female rapper alone to comprehend what just happened. 

 

"Amber unnie, I'm coming to the wedding~ Have fun with Taehyung ssi~" - Krystal

"Unnie! Why didn't you tell me you were going to be on We Got Married? If I had known, I would have join KCON LA with you!" - Luna

"Be responsible, Amber ah. We're all coming to the upcoming SMTown concert so you better give us all the details" - Victoria

"I hate you guys so much" - Amber

"Love you too!" Krystal, Luna, Victoria

 

"This is my hometown. And I found out I'm going to be on We Got Marrried in my hometown. Where my family lives. I'm gonna die." were Amber's train of thoughts the day of the fateful 'first meeting.' With it being the first official date for the V and Amber's pairing, the female idol's stylists had invaded her personal residence to get her ready for the big day. 

"My baby sister is getting married!" Jackie cried fake tears of joy as she tried her best not to laugh. It wasn't the first time that the older Liu sister appeared in front of cameras, but it certainly was the first time to see her little sister get ready for such a special event. 

"Amber, wear this," Mama Liu came out, holding up a light, flowy white skirt that seemed to be her youngest daughter's size. Eyeing the said fashion item with suspicion, Amber glanced at the only other female in her family out of the corner of her eyes and glared fiercely.

"Jackie! I told you to stop buying me skirts and dresses!" The tomboy whined but was unable to do anything due to being trap in the stylists's embrace. 

"Amber ah, just give it a chance. Don't you want to surprise V? I'm sure even that 4D boy would be completely shy and blushing madly to see you in a skirt for the first time. You got those nice, long legs after all. Show them off!" Jackie tried to persuade her younger sister, and with the way Amber seemed to have drift off to dreamland, she had successfully completed her task.

 

Dressed in the white skirt and a black tank top that hugged her figure perfectly, the stylists slid the black biker jacket onto the female idol before giving her the pair of Converse that she had requested. Despite how uncomfortable she felt, Amber Liu was having the time of her life imagining what her new husband's reaction would be. 

"Amber ah, you look stunning~" one of her stylists complimented, simply happy that she was finally able to tried this look on the tomboy in such a long time. Having already taken several pictures on her phone, everyone sent Amber on her merry way toward the meeting destination, the park. 

 

"How do I look?" V asked, staring at the mirror as he kept on fixing his hair and brushing the invisble wrinkles from his clothes. 

"You look great, hyung! I'm sure Amber noona is going to be positively surprise!" Jungkook grinned "I think you gotta go now though. There's only ten minutes left before you guys have to meet up."

"Manager hyung, let's go! We're late!" V slid his shoes on quickly before getting into the car and slamming the door shut. 

 

"...What the heck, Taehyung?" Amber bursted into laughter the moment she saw him. "Why are we in a couple look?" 

Taken by the same surprise, the fact that Amber was wearing a skirt went right over V's head and instead the only thing registed in there was the fact that the both of them had taken to wearing black biker jackets and black shirts. An accidental couple look, as one would call it. 

"Noona," a sharp intake of breath was heard as the wind gently ruffled the soft material of Amber's skirt. "You...Skirt..." the boy group's member blushed, speechless at how beautiful she looks in a skirt. It was a once in a lifetime chance that the renowned tomboy would be so willing to wear a skirt, and V really was pleasantly surprise. But...

"Noona, wear jeans next time. I don't like the way people kept on looking at you," V said honestly, walking over to her and swiftly taking her hand in his. 

Kim Taehyung was not one to be easily jealous...as he would like to insist. But all of the BTS members had vouched otherwise, and the production crew could definitely see why. 

 

"Taehyung ah, you're gripping my hand too tightly," Amber said as she tried to wiggle her hand out from the younger male's grip in order to regain blood circulation in her hand. Howver, even though he loosened his hand, V stubbornly held onto his noona's hand. 

"Noona, I'm nervous. We're about to meet your members and I'm scared of them..." 

"Liar."

"I'm not lying."

"Yes you are. Just say you want to hold my hands, Taehyung ah. I never knew you love PDAs so much."

"...I don't. You were the one who made me want to show others that you're mine, otherwise, they'll try to steal you."

"Jinja..." Amber trailed off, blushing a bright pink as she squeezed his hand for a reply. 

It was at this point that the production crew wondered if the two even noticed the mass crowd of people that had been trailing after them. 

"I like you, noona."

Nope, the two idols definitely does not realize that they are filming a show and not actually on a date. But, the PD knew, they will be soon enough. The chemistry was impossible to de-

 

"The chemistry between you two is so obvious," Krystal scrunched up her face as though she didn't want to see the way the two had walked in holding each other's hand so tightly. 

"Soojung's right. Amber ah, since when were you so cheesy?" Victoria teased, looking up at the couple from her sitting position. The scruntinization in her eyes that were now trained on V was impossible to disregard though. "Taehyung ah, I see you have been treating our Amber well."

"Ne, noona," V politely said, pulling out a seat for Amber before placing himself next to her without requiring a second thought. 

"Unnie talked about you a lot, Taehyung. Something along the line of loving your husky singing voice," Luna cracked a smile, her face displaying the virtue of innocence although her words were a completely different story. 

"Park Sunyoung!" Amber hissed, embarrasssed at having been reveal so quickly. Stealing a glance at V, the female's rapper's cheeks flared up even more when she saw the knowing smirk on his face. Punching his side lightly, she pouted, "Wipe that smirk off, Taehyung. It's not staying on there for long." 

"But noona, you love this voice hmm?" He leaned in and whispered, his naturally deep rapper's voice coming out as per the silent request of his wife's groupmates. Not being able to help in their laughs, the remaining f(x) members giggled at their tomboy's tomato face. 

 

*Behind Camera*

"Amber ah, I'm glad you found someone to treat you right," Victoria whispered after the production crew wrapped up filming. "I haven't been able to be here much for you guys so I was getting worried about your habits of keeping your problems to yourself."

"Unnie..."

"No Amber, listen. What we said for the camera was that. For the camera. I can see that Taehyung really treat you well even when the cameras are not around though, and I know you need someone to be your support pillar too. So trust me, and tell him the truth, alright? The show is ending soon and your chances and excuses for seeing him will be gone before you know it." 

"Vic unnie..." Amber smiled fondly at the older girl who she has always considered a second big sister and mother, "You too, unnie. You should be honest too. We all know how tired you are from having to constantly travel back and forth, so at least let go of your facade when you're with us, alright?" 

"Arasso arasso," Victoria chuckled before pushing Amber toward V. "Come on now. make your promise to me come true. We'll be waiting at your place for the news, alright? That boy better walked you home safely." 

"But what if-"

"Not possible." the f(x)'s leader cut her off before she could even go on. "Hurry up and leave now. We don't need no paparazzi being suspicious outside of the norm."

"...Jie jie, you're the best," Amber gave her unnie one last smile before joining V for their walk home. 

 

"So-""So-" The two idols started at the same time and burst into laughter when they realized what just happened. 

"Noona, you can go first.""Ani, you go first, Taehyung ah."

"I insist, Amber noona. You go first," V smiled comfortingly, sliding his hand over hers casually before swinging their intertwined arms back and forth between them. 

"Victoria unnie want me to confess to you," Amber honestly said with a grin, "So just to make sure...I love you, Taehyung ah." 

"I know," V pulled Amber closed. "I love you too." 

"Alright there, I completed my promise to unnie," she chuckled. "They're so going to kill me when they find out what happened though...If they come looking for you, mianhe, Taehyung. I have to use you as my scapegoat to escape the interrogation alive."

"Jeez noona, I can't believe you haven't told them yet. It's been 3 months since we offically started dating you know? I thought you told them already," Taehyung lightly accused, teasing is noona as he wrapped his arm around her waist. 

"Taehyung, we're gonna get caught. You know how closely those reporters follow us."

"I know, but they're just going to think we're filming for We Got Married," V brushed it off casually, not worriedly about getting caught at all. 

"...Taehyung, there's no camera here. We're obviously hugging, and you and I will both be dead if my members find out we're dating because of the news. You know they're not going to forgive us with just one interrogation, right?"

"Then I guess you're going to have to tell them tonight," V chuckled before leaning down and pecking Amber's lips. 

"...Kim Taehyung, I despise you so much." 

 


The finale fluffy one-shot of VxAmber for you guys! Hope you enjoy!

School has actually started a week ago for me and I have been so busy I was only able to get the chapter out today. SHINee is coming next so look forward o that!

Comment below about what you think. Upvote and subscribe, whatever suits your taste ^^ Who should be first from SHINee?

Also, considering the fact that I'm getting closer to the 100th chapter, I was thinking of doing something special. After I finish SHINee and SEVENTEEN, I will arrived at the 90th chapter if nothing else get change or added. And I was thinking...what if I do a special 10-chapters series leading up to the 100th chapter? 

Here's the plan: A lot of you guys have requested on several of my previous stories for sequels and/or extra details of the stories. And so, with that thought in mind, would you guys like to request sequels for any of my previous stories? It's been a long journey (3 years) for me to even get near the 100th chapter and I really appreciate all of your support so I would like to do something to make you happy! 

Comment below and let me know what you think of the idea! If you have more suggestions, also comment below! Thanks guys