Reassurance

Powers

"Well, I have been lonely recently," Amber honestly replied to the MC's teasing question. She had previously been discussing Luna's new musical and its many kiss scenes when one of the MCs had asked if she was jealous, and truth be told, the rapper really felt alone as of late. With her boyfriend's increasing schedules, she knew too well that it was something neither of them could fix when it comes to their dates. She would just have to put up with the lacking of his presence with the nightly texts of 'goodnight' that he sent her. 

~~~

"Jinja, unnie? You were strangely truthful backt there," Krystal teased, poking her fellow American member as Victoria chuckled. Placing a hand on Amber's head, the oldest ruffled the younger one's hair before smiling. 

"You know it was bound to happen, Amber ah. BTS has been getting quiet popular as of late, so it's not like he could just miss out on his schedules," the experienced one said with a small lace of sadness in the undertone of her voice. "But it's an important time for him to gain more popularity and be more interactive with his fans, so just wait for the right time, alright?" 

"Ne, unnie," the female rapper sighed before she leaned back on her chair, plugging the earphones into her ears and blocking out all the remaining noises in the car. It was strangely eery when the energetic tomboy becomes sullen, and without their vitamin Luna, Krystal and Victoria really didn't know what to do. 

"Unnie~" Krystal shook Amber, pulling the said girl's attention away from the melancholic her phone was blasting. "Victoria unnie and I are willing to help you, you know. After all, unnie did helped us with the paparazzi before." 

At the mention of the forecasted reporters, Amber couldn't help but to let out a chuckle. "Ah, isn't that right? Jongin ah did begged for my help to see you. It was quiet adorable to see that charismatic charade faded when even a whisper of 'Soojung' comes up." 

"Amber!" Krystal yelled in English, face red with embarassment as she huffed and crossed her arms. With the f(x)'s leader between them, the maknae really couldn't just reach over to smack the Taiwanese-American for her teasing, and instead decided to take revenge another way.

"Jung Soojung, put your phone down right now," Victoria's voice rang out clearly as the youngest sneaked her hand to her pocket for the needed device. "If Amber's boyfriend can't figure out what is happening on his own, then he don't deserve her attention." 

"Song Qian jie jie, you just said it isn't his fault. And you know Soojung isn't serious," Amber mumbled in distinctive Chinese before switching back to Korean, "I don't care if you call him, Soojung. Just not now. He's overseas and it's night time, so he's getting his much-needed sleep. I don't want to wake him or the rest of s up." 

With Amber's spoken words, Krystal let out a frustrated groan. "Amber unnie, you care to much for him."

"He's the Golden Maknae, isn't he? That's why our Amber ah takes care of him so well," Victoria chuckled, trying ot lighten the mood as she turned her teasing smirk to the tomboy.

"Vic umma, are you saying I'm not a good maknae?" Krystal interjected, faking her disappointment. 

"You guys are so childish," Amber finally laughed, hitting her friends of 8 years casually before she unplugged her earphones from her phone. "Since we're pretty far away from our next schedule, how about a party?" She suggested, wiggling her phone at the other two.

Eyes brightening, both the leader and the maknae nodded in response and Amber began to turn on their newest release, 'All Mine.' And that, my friend, is when f(x)'s true nature comes out.

~~~

"Hyung hyung, switch the channel for a second!" Jungkook, the Golden Maknae, called out with uncharacteristic glee as he pounced for the remote in their oldest's hand. Jin, forever the clumsy person, was unable to get away before the said object magically appeared in Jungkook's hand.

"Jungkookie, we're watching something here!" The rest of BTS protested at their maknae's active participation. They were currently back in Korea at their dorm, enjoying a simple Friday movie night. However, the moment the clock strike 7, the usually quiet boy suddenly launched himself at Jin. 

"But it's Amber noona," came the perfectly normal reply from the one who just caused the ruckus, and as though it was the magic word, the remaining BTS members fazed out from the arguement in favor for their maknae. It was a known fact that if it comes to the one and only Amber Liu, Jungkook would not lose. 

Switching the channel to the recent f(x)'s visual radio interview, Jungkook sat on the sofa with a pillow squeezed between his arms while his eyes remained glue to the screen. All of the other 6 has just comes to term with the fact that it wouldn't just be 'for a second,' and resigned themselves to watching the broadcast instead. 

"I have been lonely recently," answered their fellow member's girlfriend with a small chuckle. Judging by the lack of laughter that had accompany the 18-years-old for the past 30 minutes, his hyungs had simply abandon the living room for the refuge and safety that their own rooms had to offer from the silent storm growing in front of the TV. 

"Just call her, Kookie ah," were Rap Monster's last words as he passed by the maknae before the simultaneous slamming of the doors were heard. There was no way the boys are staying when Jungkook would be on the phone with his noona. They had all almost fainted from the last conversation they heard. 

~~~

"Annyeong, Jungkookie," Amber smiled as she picked up the call, excusing herself from her friends to take the conversation outside of earshot. "I miss you," she instantly said the moment she was somewhere quiet.

"I miss you too, noona. Do you think we could meet up right now?" the BTS's maknae asked straight-forwardly, scrambling sounds could already be heard from his end of the phone.

"Ani, we could, but where are you right now? I thought you're not in Korea," the female rapper asked in confusion before hearing someone called her name. "One second, Jungkook." She put her boyfriend on hold before she peeked inside the room. "Guys, I'm gonna go home early. Some stuff popped up," she nodded as one of her friends passed her stuff to her. "I'll see you guys later."

"Noona? Amber noona? Are you on? Hello?" Jungkook frantically questioned as he was suddenly put on hold, before a familiar laugh made him heaved a sigh of relief. "Noona, you scared me. I thought you hang up!" 

"Wanna come over?" Amber suddenly said, already on her way back home. "I have some leftover pizza, and we can watch a movie. I'm guessing you don't have a morning schedule tomorrow and that's why you're calling."

"I'm heading there," was the younger man's reply before they both decided to hang up.

~~~

"This is delicious," Jungkook muttered happily, munching onto the piece of pizza currently in his possession. Coming back with two bottles of water, Amber merely grinned at the familiar sight before she settled down beside him.

"Of course it is. I made it myself," the tomboy decided to add as she scrolled through the numerous movie titles on her screen. She did noticed the small choking hazard of her boyfriend, but had decided to ignore it, already knowing what was to come. 

"You made it?!" the boy group's maknae had asked incredulously, and as a result, received a jab from his girlfriend. Turning to glare at him, Amber narrowed her eyes before suddenly blossoming into a smile. 

"What do you think? I learned how to cook quiet a few things while you were gone. Too bad you weren't the sampler though," Amber shrugged, finally deciding on a movie. "Kevin oppa almost die from tasting them, but he did say I improved." 

Unintentionally making the boy beside her jealous, Amber was too oblivious to notice the stoppage of food that was entering Jungkook's mouth and instead had already settled herself comfortably in a snuggle. 

"...Noona," the younger guy's voice sounded strangely low and husky, and the female rapper made it a point to look up into his eyes. "Wae?" She asked, not knowing what she had just done wrong.

"Don't let other guys taste your food next time. I don't want them to fall in love with your cooking," Jungkook pouted, wrapping his arms around her without landing any of his greasy fingers on his girlfriend. 

It really did took Amber a moment to process the sudden jealousy that had occurred, and once it finally registered in her brain, she laughed like never before. "Aniyo, no one else wants to taste my food now, so I doubt that would happen. Besides, it's not like I'm someone's ideal girl or anything," she brushed off his concern, cupping his face in her hands before releasing him. 

"Amber noona, you're too clueless!" Jungkook whined, turning her around to face him completely. If it was the first time that Amber witnessed her young boyfriend's strength, she would have found it unbelievable. But due to the fact that the boy before her decided to confess by carrying her bridal style so easily, she had long gotten used to it. "If I break up with you, there would be chaos as the other hyungs try to woo you without you knowing," he continued his ranting, pressing his forehead against her. 

Raising an eyebrow, she wrapped her arms around him before smiling knowingly. "But you wouldn't break up with me, so why are you so worry? I'm yours right now, aren't I?" She whispered, tapping her finger against his lips teasingly. 

"...Not just right now. Forever more..." Jungkook shyly said, sliding his hands over hers and took hold of them. "I'm not gonna let you go. Ever." 

"There you go, problem solved!" Amber chuckled, giving him a small kiss before she turned around. "So can we get back to the movie now?" 

"Noona!" 

 


A cute fluffy one-shot that legitimately came out of nowhere. Hope you guys enjoy! 

Currently, Seventeen is winning the poll, and with 13 whole members residing inside the group, it is definitely gonna take a while to write them. BTS is definitely gonna be finish before school start for me though, and even though I'm not too sure about SHINee, I'll try my best.

Comment below and tell me how much this particular story makes you cringe, and it'll surely makes my day! I'm looking forward to your feedback ^~^