Come back to me

Powers

Come back to me

Your smile shines like the sun

As you listen to your "friend

You laughs along with him

As my heart slowly break

But when you talk to me,

The pieces gently heal back

Come, my love, please come back to me.

 

As you walks beside me in the crowd hallway

I wishes to be your knight in shining armor

Protecting you from the danger coming your way

But you takes me hand and told me

"Please don't, it will just burden you" 

 

The thing you don't know, 

And the thing that you care for

Are both very special to me

You don't know that I still loves you

And yet I'm always the first one you think of,

when you need someone to confides in.

I will always be there,

whenever and wherever you need me.

But please, the only thing I want,

is for you to come back to me.

Back to when we used to be,

lovers.

 

Sungmin stood from afar, watching his best friend, Amber. She was smiling happily while talking to her boyfriend, and that pains him to no end. He still remembers the day when she introduced her now-boyfriend to him.

[Flashback]

"Sungmin-oppa!" Amber called out with a excited voice as she ran toward her best friend. 

Sungmin looked up with surprise, but when he saw Amber, his lips curled up into a big smile

"Hey, Amber!" he shouted with full happiness, but the happiness slowly dies away when a guy that he known as Kris was walking beside Amber, holding her hand tightly with a grin on his face. 

"Who's that?"Sungmin asked with suspicion, and Amber just smiled.

"Sungmin-oppa, meet Kris-oppa. He's my boyfriend. He's really nice to me and he loves me! Oh, and he could play basketball too!" she excitedly told her bestfriend about her new boyfriend, not once noticing the downfall on Sungmin's face.

Sungmin glanced at both of them, then at their intertwined hands and sighed silently. How he wish that he was the one that would be next to her, like how he used to be before they broke up.

[Present]

Amber beamed at her boyfriend, before scurrying off toward her secretly-depressed best friend (a.k.a ex-boyfriend as she sometimes call him to joke around) 

"Sungmin-oppa, do you want to go hang out with me? Kris said that he have to do something and..." she trailed off, looking at Sungmin hopefully.

Sungmin looked up and her, and pouted "I thought you forgot about your supposed best-friend already~" 

Amber giggled, a habit that happened ever since she started dating Kris. "Oppa, you know I don't like your aegyo!"

"You don't?" he said with even more aegyo-ness in his voice, making Amber cringed slightly. She frowned "Oppa, answer my question!" 

Sungmin laughed "Of course I will go with you. What else do I do?" 

"You should get yourself a girlfriend so we can all go on a double date!" Amber suggested and started to blabble more and more about how to get her best friend a girlfriend, and how he can seduce her, planning all the steps. But Sungmin just sat there with a dark cloud on top of his head.

He sighed "Amber, I don't need a girlfriend. And you know that more than anyone else" 

Amber pouted "But oppa, you should get over our breakup and be happy again!" she smiled

I don't want to get over our breakup, I don't want to get over you. I only want for you to come back to me even though I know that it's already too late, Sungmin thought inside his head as he shook his head at her. 

"No, Amber. I said no. And I meant it" he said in a more stern voice.

"Fine! You're no fun!" Amber ran away, back toward her boyfriend. But while she was going, the people in the hallway accidentally bumped into her, and Sungmin had already jumped up from his seat so that he could help her, but....Kris beated him to it when he held Amber in his arms, earning an earnest "Thank you" from Amber.

Sungmin growled and walked away toward his homeroom class as he thought about how he used to be next to Amber, holding whenever she was being her usual clumsy self, and being a happy couple with Amber. But it's all in the past now, as her present and probably future is with Kris. Sungmin desperately want time to come back, so that he could make up to Amber for what he did, but he knew, and Amber knew, that time will never go back. Time keeps on flowing by, and by the time you regret your decision, it's already too late. That was what Sungmin and Amber both learned from their experience.

 


My angst SungminxAmber one-shot is finish! But if you say angst, it's not so much. Just some angst on Sungmin's part. These days I'm too happy to be able to write really sad one-shots. :)

Anyway, enjoy! The next one will be ZhoumixAmber. I don't know when I will update, but it will probably be up before tomorrow come. Maybe I'll write it at night, or evening, or after i take a shower. I don't know. 

And I add Kris into this...Krisber into SungminxAmber story. Lol. Enjoy!