I Love You

Powers

I Love You

[Leeteuk's POV]
I the music from my phone and kept on practicing my steps as Amber stepped out from the practice room after saying her sorrowful words. It wasn't like we won't ever see each other again. We will, everyday from now on. Beside, I think we were a little too emotional about the topic anyway. About her.
SHRIEK!
I jumped up slightly as the sound of a car stopping abruptly was heard. It was so loud I thought it had destroyed my eardrums.
"Leeteuk hyung, did you see Amber?" Donghae suddenly ran into the practice room, asking me.
"Neh, wae?" I looked at him, and I could tell that him and the f(x) members behind him were anxious.
"Amber unnie left a note on the kitchen counter saying that she'll be gone for a while, and told us to keep on doing our activities and not to worry about her" Luna started 
"But I remembered that the last time she did this, she injured her ankle trying to skateboard in the middle of the night!" Krystal exclaimed loudly.
I turned to looked at Victoria to confirmed these things, but her eyes were widened as they looked outside the Windows.
"Victoria unnie? Are you okay?" Sulli shook Victoria, but before anyone could say anything, Kyuhyun ran in.
"Leeteuk hyung, Donghae hyung, there's a car a-accident outside...a-and Amber...she's..." Kyuhyun paused and glanced around the room, noticing the f(x) members.
Victoria suddenly walked over to Kyuhyun hastily and grabbed his shoulders, shaking him "Please don't tell me Amber is out there" her eyes dropped down and tears were falling from her eyes "She's endure enough already...She had been hurt too many times...but she can't die yet, f(x) needed her" and with that Victoria fainted but luckily Kyuhyun was able to catch her.
[3rd person's POV]
Sulli and Krystal ran outside quickly, pushing the door opened wide.
"Amber Unnie!!!!" They yelled in horror as their eyes encountered a shocking scene.
When everyone heard the maknaes' yell, they ran outside with Kyuhyun carrying Victoria as Victoria began to wake up.
In front of them was a horrible scenery. Car crashes were happening everywhere, and there were honking all over the place. But when the artists landed their eyes on the person that was sleeping peacefully in all of this chaos, the members of f(x) couldn't stand it and broke down wailing for their poor rapper.
Super Junior, TVXQ, Girls Generation, Shinee, and EXO were all at the scene and the girls tried to comforted f(x), but to no avail.
Donghae and Jonghyun quickly ran over to the accident scene, trying to wake up Amber who unfortunately isn't in that good if a condition. Her body have cuts from the sharp rock on the street everywhere while a lot of blood were coming out from her head.
Jonghyun picked up his phone and called the ambulance plus the police to come.
Meanwhile, back where everyone else is, f(x) were trying to explain something.
"Unnie...got...her...he...didn't believes...unnie's heart...broken...and she attempted..." Luna sobbed. It seem like the four girls were breaking down slowly.
Taeyeon patted Luna's back comfortingly, while Jessica and Sooyoung shooed the male away.
"Okay, so from what I'm hearing, I'm gonna make a theory. Basically, Amber told her long time crush that his ex was cheating on him but he didn't believed her and said some very mean things, which made her reach her official breaking point and right after she had a talk with him, she came out here and got into a car accident. Is that correct?" Yoona asked, in which Victoria nodded.
"But now the question is: who is her crush that had met her right before her accident?" 
"There's only one answer. It's Leeteuk hyung" Kyuhyun answered, surprising the group of girls.
"Leeteuk Oppa is Amber 's crush?!" Seohyun shouted, and people tried to shut her up, but luckily because of the loud buzzing around them nobody heard.
Victoria sighed, fully awake and over the shock now "That's right. He had officially break our Amber."
Just then, Leeteuk came toward them "What do you mean by that? I didn't break her!" 
"Yes you did, Oppa. Did you seriously trust that stupid and selfish ex of yours over your friends who have been by your side ever since a long time ago?" Sulli asked, glaring at him "You did, and I know that everyone know it because we tried to convince you but you were to occupied. You didn't even know that your members got hurt because of her!" She continued angrily, and one by one the f(x) members overcame the shocks.
"And it's too late now to regret it, oppa, because this time Amber would either die, or if she does survive this big crash then her parents would most likely take her back to America and then f(x) would have to disband!!" Krystal glared at him.
At that time, the ambulance and police arrived, heaving Amber into the car and took her to the hospital. Donghae and Jonghyun got into the car with her, each praying that their dear dino sister would be alright.
"Amber tried telling us and your members how your ex really is, but we didn't believe her until Jackie told us everything. Did you know that Amber had to be hospitalized for half a year because of your so called innocent ex because apparently, your ex accidentally pushed her down the stairs and 'coincidentally' there were gangsters at the bottom where she fell down and she got beat up?!" Victoria flared as she stood up and helped her members.
"I bet you didn't, huh? You were too preoccupied!" And with that Sulli, Krystal, and Victoria went after the ambulance in Victoria's car.
Luna stood there for a moment before smiling sadly at Leeteuk "I know it's not your fault that the accident happened, but maybe you should have listen to her, even if it's just a little bit. I don't blame you though, so don't worry oppa. I know my members will understand later that it's not entirely your fault. Don't worry. You can go back to your practice room and keep on grieving over your ex. We won't mind" she gave him a glance before getting into the waiting car with her members and they disappeared. Luna was trying to be nice, but she couldn't help but add a venomous sentence at the end. After all, they had tried their best to convince Amber to gave up on Leeteuk but nothing changed her mind. But the last time Amber got overly depressed emotion, she got a broken leg. Now, that emotion multiplied by 100, and the f(x) members could sensed that it's no good. Not anymore. There's nothing they could do but pray for Amber's safety.

[Leeteuk's POV]
What is this? Why is everyone blaming me when it's not even my fault?! It was Amber's fault for not paying attention when crossing the street. I didn't even ask her to love me, so it's not my issue whether or not she survived. Beside, how could she spread around bad rumors about my innocent angel? How dare she do that?! I know my angel isn't that kind of person. Amber is the evil one here, and everyone believed her! 
This is unbelievable. I will not tolerate anyone badmouthing my angel. I don't care if we had broke up, because I will always love her.
[End of POV]
But little Leeteuk knows that he's about to see the reality for himself.

 

[2 weeks later]
Leeteuk was in his room in the dorm like normal when Siwon and Donghae suddenly burst into the room.
"Hyung! Amber had woken up!" Donghae informed with a bright smile.
Leeteuk glanced at Donghae and went back to reading his book "Is that so? So she finally decided to wake up, huh?" He said coldly.
Siwon looked at his leader, sighing "Hyung, I have known you for about 10 years, and you have never gotten this angry before."
"Angry isn't the right word though. It should be heartless" Donghae muttered, and he looked at Leeteuk "Hyung, Amber is your friend and labelmate, you should at least care for her a little. She was by your side all this time!" 
Siwon shook his head "It won't get through him, Donghae. Just give up" he sighed again.
Leeteuk finally looked up at his groupmates, scoffing " You're lying. Nobody was there when I was going through the hard time"
Donghae glanced at his leader "So you want to deny the truth huh, Leeteuk-ssi" he chuckled and marched out of the room toward the hospital to visit Amber.
Siwon sat down beside his hyung, pat his back once and stood up "She's gone, hyung. That venomous girl is GONE. And she aren't coming back. She threw you away, and you're doing exactly what she did, to Amber. And I'm gonna warn you, hyung. Amber don't have much more patience to wait for you anymore." 
Heechul suddenly popped his head into the room "Siwon, let's go. Sulli called me and said that Amber seem to have forgotten everyone. Or maybe," he smirked at Leeteuk "She just pretend so that she wouldn't have to see you anymore" and he went inside, pulling Siwon out with him and slammed the door.
Leeteuk sat there, and only god know what he's thinking about. But one thing for sure, is that he regretting what he had said to his dongsaengs.

[In the hospital]
The f(x) members all ran into the room 'calmly' when the doctor said that they could go see Amber.
Victoria was the first one that reached Amber. She sat down on the chair beside the hospital bed and smiled.
"Amber, how are you feeling?" She asked in her usual motherly way.
Amber smiled at her friends and nodded "I'm feeling fine, unnie, but it felt like something big is missing from me" she mumbled 
Sulli and Krystal looked at each other "Could it be...?"
Luna narrowed her eyes "Leeteuk oppa said that you should rest for a while until you're better. He'll probably visit soon." She said, but everyone except Amber could tell that it's a lie.
Amber nodded "Alright. Tell him I said thanks" she grinned. She didn't seem to be flustered like how she used to be whenever the f(x) members mentioned the said guy. "I'm sorry for causing y'all to worry about me so much. I'll be careful from now on." She paused "And while we're on the topic of Leeteuk oppa..." She trailed off.
The f(x) members looked at Amber expectantly "Yes?"
"How's he and his girlfriend going? I met her a few days ago and I remembered her telling me....hmm...oh yeah! I realized that she WAS my best friend from middle school...and apparently she's using him to forget some other guy or whatsoever. Tell Leeteuk oppa that for me please, and if he don't believe you then just leave him alone. He loves her too much to believe in anything negative about her anyway" she chuckled amusingly "Good thing no one in our group like him. I wouldn't want any of you to be heartbroken" she smiled at the maknaes especially.
Victoria's eyes widened and she grouped the other three members together, before turning back to Amber "We'll be right back" she said and pushed them out of the hospital room.
Once they're outside, the leader kinda sighed with relief "I know it's not good for me to be happy right now, but I'm glad that she forgot about her crush on him."
Luna, Krystal and Sulli nodded in agreement "We shouldn't let them meet each other right now. It would be bad for unnie's health."
Victoria agreed and they formed a plan to not let Amber and Leeteuk meet each other before Amber get out of the hospital on fear Amber might remember her painful love again.

[Later in the day]]
"Hyung, c'mon, let's go" Donghae urged his hyung as he and his groupmates help pull the leader out of the car. Half of Super Junior had decided to go visit Amber and have their leader say sorry, but they barely got their leader into the car when the leader started lecturing them about his own freedom and choices, but the members mentioned that it was his fault in the first place that got Amber into the accident, and they succeed in silencing him
"It wasn't my fault..." Leeteuk mumbled to himself, although part of him knew that it was indeed his fault.
"Hyung, hurry up!" Siwon shouted, slowly getting annoyed.
"Alright alright, I'm coming" Leeteuk groaned and ran toward them.
The Super Junior members went inside the hospital, causing a big commotion but they ignored it and went to asked for Amber's room number.
"A124" the nurse said and show them the direction.
"Thank you" Sungmin smiled at her charmingly, causing the nurse's cheek to turned slightly red. 
"Let's go! Stop flirting, you player" Henry angrily pulled upon his hyung's arm and go toward the direction the nurse indicated.
*Knock knock knock*
Victoria heard the continuous knocking, and sighed. She knew exactly who were at the door.
"Jinri ah, Soojung ah" she called in a whisper voice.
The maknaes approached their leader "Unnie?"
"Outside. Leeteuk oppa" Victoria mouthed "Go and ask him to go buy us food so we can buy time to make sure Amber wasn't lying earlier"
"Amber unnie might be lying earlier?!"
"Ne, she might have. Knowing her, and considering the fact that she might have gotten over him already, she shouldn't be lying. But if I think a little bit deeper about this, I can tell that she's forcing herself to forget about him to make everyone around her happy"
"Amber unnie is so kind. The woman that made her like this, if we find her, we won't forgive her"
Amber coughed from behind them, and the trio looked at her "What is it, Amber?" Victoria asked, and she saw Amber smiled slightly.
"Unnie, you don't have to hide these things from me you know. I can handle these stuff. Mianhe for lying earlier, but I wasn't thinking logically then. I'm sorry for causing so much trouble" Amber grinned just like usual when things were tough for the other members, and she was trying to cheer them on.
"Amber...you don't have to force yourself..."
"I'm not forcing myself, unnie. I'm just following my heart. Me liking him won't do any good any longer. It's better if I just give up and let HIM decide for himself where everyone is in his heart. My ex-best friend is probably just having some problems herself, and is just trying to find someone who could comfort her. You guys won't take revenge on her right, for me?" Amber smiled.
Victoria smiled as a single tear slipped pass her eyelid "Amber, you've truly grow up. I'm proud of you" she walked over to Amber and hugged her. Soon, Luna, Sulli, and Krystal joined them and made it into a group hug.
"Amber..." The Super Junior suddenly burst into the room. "Is what you're saying, true?"
The f(x) members broke out from their group hug, and glanced at their sunbaes. Their eyes stopped on Leeteuk, and Leeteuk felt like laser were coming out of four of the members' eyes.
But Amber just smiled at him.
"Sunbaenim, oppas, thank you for coming" Amber said and chuckled at the boys' reaction. She laughed "I was just kidding. Leeteuk oppa, thanks for coming"
Leeteuk's eyes widened at her first sentence and he thought that his friendship with Amber was over, but then be felt himself sighed with relief.
"Amber...Mianhe" Leeteuk said.
"For what, oppa? What did you do?" Amber feigned ignorance.
"I'm sorry for what I said to you before...it was just that I was mad at myself, mad at her, and I didn't know what to do. You was the first person that I see when she broke up with me, so I...I blamed you. I really regret it..." Leeteuk apologized sincerely.
Amber cringed and she silently laughed inside her brain for the ironic situation that was happening in front of her.
Luna marched to the front and forced a smile on her face "Leeteuk oppa, time will erase the words from people's minds, but their hurt feelings won't ever be forget by them. Even though Amber had forgiven you, it doesn't mean that I have forgiven you" she spat out venomous words, and it was the first time anyone had see the always bright Luna turned dark. But nobody defend the said guy, because they each thought that he need to stop all of his illusion and step back into the reality.
Victoria nodded and glared at Leeteuk one last time before smiling at the others "Amber is being discharge today...and we were wondering..." Victoria trailed off.
Sulli and Krystal giggled to break the intense atmosphere "Can oppas buy us food?" They said, full of aegyo.
Heechul chuckled "We'll buy you all some food. What do you want?"
Amber's eyes brightened at the mention of food "Give me meat!!!!!" She yelled, scrambling off her bed "Please"
Henry walked over to his best friend and patted her head "Alright. Oppa here will buy you food" he smirked, but it didn't last long as Amber elbowed him and pushed him away.
Everyone laughed heartily except for one person.

[2 months later]

"Good morning!" Amber yelled energetically as she ran around the SM building. She will admit it, she was hyper, and it was all the maknaes' fault for giving her too much sugar.
"Morning, llama" Donghae joked as he passed by Amber toward the Super Junior's practice room. Amber suddenly halted her sprint and grabbed Donghae for balance.
"Oppa, oppa, can you buy my some ice cream, please?" Amber asked, attempting her adorable llama eyes.
Donghae chuckled and entered the practice room, followed by Amber. As Amber come in, every single members of Super Junior yelled hello to her.
"No, Amber. I can't take you out for ice cream today." He looked around the room and spotted his leader iddling around. "But I think Leeteuk hyung can..." he said, smirking.
"Okay!" Amber jumped up and ran toward Leeteuk "Oppa, oppa, oppa, can you please buy me some ice cream?" She asked, grabbing Leeteuk's arm and trying the same llama eyes method, and she succeed.
Leeteuk nodded "What flavor?"
"Chocolate!" 
"Okay, let's go before my members started joking around again." Leeteuk said, and as if on cue...
"Leeteuk hyung is going on a date with Amber-ah!"
"Aw, what an adorable couple!"
"Hyung, you better take care of her probably or some...a lot of people are going to be after you!"
Amber's face slowly burned up, getting bright pink "Shut up, oppas!" She shouted, and the twelve members pretend to be hurt.
"You're cruel, Amber. I thought I was your favorite oppa" Jonghyun suddenly stuck his head in and said jokingly.
"Dino-nii" Amber suddenly spoke Japanese.
"'Sup, little dino" Jonghyun opened his arm and Amber ran into it, leaving a certain jealous someone behind. 
"I miss you, oppa. You were gone for so long..." Amber pretended to cry, and she heard feminine laughter as the f(x) members came in
"Unnie! Luna, Krystal, Sulli, what are you guys doing here?" Amber asked, surprised.
"Oh, we were passing by and met the Shinee guys on the way so we decided to visit the Super Junior oppas since a very loud dino were yelling all the way to this practice room and everyone heard her."
Amber chuckled "Mianhe"
Leeteuk marched up to join the group, but glares were sent to him "What have you done to our llama, oppa? She's all hyper now!" Krystal complained jokingly.
Everyone laughed as Leeteuk stood there, flabbergasted.
"W-what? I-I didn't do anything..." Leeteuk mumbled and Amber pitifully patted his back.
"We know, we know, oppa. You're feeding your girlfriend ice cream and ignore her sisters. How great of you" Luna nodded, grinning.
Amber and Leeteuk both blushed at the comment. Yes, you've guess right. After the incident at the hospital, the girl that caused all of this was sent to jail because she was caught selling drugs, and Leeteuk realized that he had been wrong all along. At first, he didn't know that he like Amber but then as time goes on and as he realized the feeling of wanting to punch a guy whenever he touch Amber get to him, he knew that he had fallen in love with the tomboy in the process. But things wasn't easy for him at all. For once, Amber rejected him but he keep on trying and succeed in getting her as his girlfriend, but then her members came in and were all threatening to kill him if he hurt Amber again, especially Luna. And so, they're finally happily together except for when Amber get all sociable and making him all jelly jelly and then he would show them PDA and everyone else freak out.
Yup, that's our happy ending alright.


Hello, everyone. I'm back for a while. Lol

I updated my story, and this is the sequel for "Before We Say Goodbye". I hope you enjoy both of these stories, and if you have any questions, please ask.

I'm going to go brainstorm a Henber one-shot, but I don't think it'll be up anytime soon.

Wish me luck! :) Comment and Subscribe!