Amber's Advice

Powers

Amber's Advice

"You will fall if you stop trying!" Amber glanced at her friend and sighed.

"But I'm tired of all this already, Amber-ah...I needs some rest" he whispered, pouting.

Amber glared at the man in front of her 'I hope I can kill hyung after this...' she thought.

"Stop whining already, hyung, and get to work!" she elled, making the said man's ears exploded.

He brought his hands over his ears, whimpering like a lost puppy. "B-But Amber-ah~ My turn isn't until 30 more minutes!"

"You...hyung..." Amber's hands to turned to turn into fists "Hyung, you better go into that room before I make you!"

The man trembled before his labelmate, his eyes never dare to meet hers. He hasn't seen her like this in quiet some time, and those time was the most peaceful era in SM Entertainment for everyone. The last time her eyes were fire cannons, she was going around hitting the first person she saw was when Donghae accidentally ate her favorite pudding. She chased him around SM building, making Donghae bumped and tripped over a lot of things, and in the end, his dear dongsaeng got a big black bruise on his arm from who-know-where. But everyone suspected that it was Amber, because when they both came back, Amber had a satisfactory smile on her face and Siwon was helping Donghae to the infirmary. Ever since then, nobody dare to eat any of Amber's food, excluding her bandmates, but nobody really know whether Amber is scare of the other f(x) members, or if they just get punish terribly at f(x)'s dorm when they are all alone. But the thing they DO know is that they all shouldn't be the first one that Amber see whenever she is mad.

But Amber is extremely mad at him right now. And there would be no way to escape.

Fleeing would be impossible, because there is absolutely no space to escape to, because Amber is standing in front of the only entrance/exit of the room.

"Shindong-hyung, when I tell you to get ready, I meant it!" she sighed and walked away from him.

Shindong looked around in confusion, and finally he realized what she meant.

Super Junior, excluding him were already on-stage. Shindong turned around to look for Amber and his stylists to fix his make-up and clothes, but they were both no where in sight. His eyes widened, and he scrambled around to fix his make-up, and then ran quickly up the stage just as the music started.

When his performance ended, he waved at Amber, who was backstage, with a goofy smile but Amber just glared at him and walked back to her waiting room quickly. 

Inside f(x)'s waiting room, Amber was punching th stuff alpaca she got from a certain leader of EXO-M, making the mentioned tower winced in pain from 5 rooms away as if someone had actually punched him. Meanwhile, the f(x) members who had watched the interaction giggled. They didn't believe that Amber was actually a social butterfly when they first met her because she was so shy, but now that 4 years had passed, they all understood what Lee Soo Man mean when he said:

"The one who can make all male idols befriend her by themselves, and interact with them as freely as she could without even getting into a single scandal, will be the one who will capture everyone's hearts without even realizing it"

The f(x) members were seeing it for themselves. Their rapper was the one that Lee Soo Man predicted. They thought that there would never be even one female idol that won't get into a scandal, and they are not even talking about interacting with the opposite gender, but they were wrong. The fans all love Amber Liu, and she knew it. She used it to her advantages, and only God knows how many male idols had been her victims in the past 4 years. They befriended her, and they thought they can use her to talk with the girls that they like without getting into too much scandal.

It turn out, however, that they are all just Amber Josephine Liu's advantages as the K-pop social butterfly.


Hi everyone! This is a short one-shot of a friendly friendship between ShindongxAmber and some of Amber's evil intentions as SM's social butterfly. :P Just kidding. I thought of how Amber didn't even get into a single scandal with a male idol, and it's amazing. But even if reporter thought of putting her into a scandal, it would be impossible because even with only one music show, she interacted with more than 5 male idols at the least. And that just show how many of a sociable and friendly person Amber is :)

I thought of doing a Henber one-shot after the Haeber one, but my Henber isn't complete yet. I want to make it as long as Haeber, because that just shows how much I ship both Haeber and Henber!

Comment and Subscribe! Love y'll :D