Babo Oppa!

Powers

"Annyeonghaseyo, Junsu-imnida!" Junsu smiled as he bowed and greeted the cast of Running Man. After filming concluded thirty minutes ago, Junsu had been waiting for his girlfriend to come out of her changing room with a food truck for the cast members. It was her first time on the show, so he figured that it must have been nerve-wrecking for her, and therefore, he decided to show his affections by giving the best present ever: food.

"Ah, Junsu ah!" Jihyo called out in glee as she went to hug her friend. They had been in the same agency for some time, and she even starred in one of their music videos. To say they were just friends would be an understatement. She consider him as a younger brother, and it was quiet nice to see someone like that after she looked at the faces of her cast members. Not that she would ever mention that, she decided. Her onscreen boyfriend, Gary, and her real boyfriend, Commander Kook, would have his head if she does. Beside, she figured, they were too cute together.

"Junsu-ssi?" Jaesuk smiled as he clapped the said man on the back. "What are you doing here...?"

"I brought the members some snacks since you all had such a great filming!" Junsu replied cheerfully, stepping aside to show the tired celebrities the food truck that he had brought with him.

Everyone's eyes immediately lighted up.at the mention of food. Following the trail of scent that they swore they can see, the cast members of Running Man and their guests for the day wandered toward the food truck mindlessly.

Well, all except one person.

"Jongkook hyung, have you seen Amber?' Henry questioned as he looked around for his best friend. At the mention of the tomboy's name, everyone immediately paused and searched around the room for her. 

"Hmm...that's weird. I saw her walked into her changing room earlier. I reckoned that she doesn't take this much time to change, so I thought that she was here already." Haha, Amber's partner for the day, replied.

Listening to everyone, Junsu slowly started to get worry. "Did something happen to her?" he wondered quietly, although there was no way he could escape the keen hearing of the guys in the room.

"Oh? Junsu-ssi? Could it be that you and Amber are secretly in love?" Joon-hyung teased the younger guy, having no ill intention behind his words. However, at the thought of Amber dating, everyone's minds started dreaming up some ridiculous scenarios and in the end, they decided that it was too much to take in.

"Aish, no way would she do that. She told me she didn't have a boyfriend!" Henry protested angrily, much to the amusement of everyone else.

"What are you talking about, Henry? No one said anything about her dating." Kangnam chuckled.

"Yeah. Joon hyung was just joking about it anyway." Nichkhun agreed with a laugh and the whole set bursted into laughter. The unnoticeable tense atmosphere was gone.

At least, until Song Ji Hyo decided that Junsu, her dear hoobae, was being a bit too quiet.

"What's wrong with you, Junsu?" she asked as she nudged him. "Are you okay?" 

"Ah yeah. I'm fine. I'm just worried about Amber." he said, his face getting paler and paler by the second. Jihyo, not missing any of this, gasped as she finally realized what was going on. Mong JI isn't always so Blank.

"Junsu, I didn't know you know Amber!" she grinned, her voice a bit too loud for his comfort. And of course, everyone else heard too.

"What is this? Are they really dating?!" Nichkhun gasped as he finally grasped the shocking truth.

Junsu's eyes widened as he clamped a hand over his noona's mouth. But it was too late. 

Jihyo reached out her hands for help, struggling against the boyband's member. Jongkook immediately noticed her distress signal and went over to the Ace, pulling her away from Junsu and glared at the innocent boy.

"Don't put her in your problem, Junsu" Jongkook said in a serious tone, but there was a playful smirk on his face. "After all, it's not her fault that you were acting like an obvious lovesick puppy."

Chuckling at her oppa's comment, Jihyo stuck her tongue out at Junsu from behind Jongkook's back. "You're in big trouble, Junnie!" she said truthfully and pointed behind the three of them.

True to her words, all the other cast members plus Henry, Kangnam, Nichkhun, and Joon hyung were staring at their exchange with grinning faces. Well, at least most of them anyway.

"Eh~So Junsu-ssi is actually dating someone! What a shocker!" Gary said with an innocent smile as Kwangsoo's face distorted into an evil smirk. Huddling together with Haha and Sukjin, they carefully planned their most evil deed ever.

"Congratu-!" Jaesuk started to sing, but was cut off with a loud "I won't accept this!" from the Canadian boy, Henry. Everyone on set, including the director and writers of the show, looked at the usually goofy boy with shock. It was obvious why. Anyone with a common sense could detect the angry look that the tomboy's best friend was flashing at Junsu.

"Erm...Henry-ssi...I thought she told you." Junsu said in a quiet voice, and his bold presence became unexpectedly timid. He was older, but if he wanted to get his girlfriend's best friend's approval, he was going to have to step down his game. He could tell it wouldn't be easy.

"She didn't..." Henry muttered when suddenly realization came over him. Memories of past conversations with said tomboy flashed through his mind and he could tell the clear signs that she got herself a boyfriend now. He cursed himself for not noticing the ring that she flashed around on her ring finger.

"" he mumbled, and the Running Man cast members sensed that he just cussed. Even though they couldn't understand much English, or why.

"Hey now, everyone calm down. Why don't we wait for the main lead to come and tell us what's going on?" Kangnam suggested, pointing toward the door that led to the dressing rooms.

"But we have one of our main leads here. We should at least torture him until we get some juicy details out!" Henry pouted, recovering considerably quickly from his demise. Smirking devilishly, he marched up to Junsu with a childish smile.

"So, have you and Amber kissed yet?" he asked, tilting his head to the side, eyes wide open naively.

Junsu stared at the younger man in shock, his cheeks getting redder and redder with each passing second. Stuttering to form a proper sentence, he looked away, his hand covering his cheeks unsuccessfully.

"Aw, our little Junsu is blushing!" Jihyo cooed as she pried Junsu's hand away from his face. At the sight of his red face, the whole set became an uproar of laughter.

"What's going on here?" a familiar voice asked in confusion, standing right behind them. Amber, the center of attention now, stared at her boyfriend and his tomato red face, then glanced at Henry's goofy smirk, and then she understood.

"So you guys found out, eh?" she tilted her head with a smile as she clapped Haha on the back, right before he could pull any prank on her. She noticed the Traitors Club was spreading an evil and dark aura around the room, and of course, the tomboy wasn't about to fall for their trick a second time.

"Josephine!" Junsu called out happily as he ran over to his girlfriend and embraced her tightly. Patting his back slightly, she pinched his cheek and pulled away from the hug.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" the usually composed idol cried out in pain, clutching his poor cheek. "What did you do that for?!"

"Babo!" Amber accused, crossing her arms in a huff "I told you not to use that name!" she pouted, turning her back on Junsu.

In the background, everyone was in confusion except for one guy. They didn't understand what was going on beside the fact that the Trators Club just got 'burned' quiet terribly. The pranksters were set straight for once. And other than that? Nope. Everything the couple had been saying might as well be in another language. The Running Man cast had a couple among them, and the two were never so...intimated. After all, Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook don't play around. But that was beside the point! The whole set had been frozen after they were hit with the hard truth. Kim Junsu was an aegyo man who likes to expressed his love...a little too much. And Amber Liu was just cool. Too cool. At least, that was the impression they wanted to have of her. After she swam across the Han River in second place, just after the athletic Nichkhun, everyone had been amazed. She was a hero in their eyes, especially Haha's, and none of them want that image destroyed.

And yet the two singers were oblivious to the despair of the cast.

Arguing, or as the survivors of the lovey-dovey show would say, couple's quarreling, was a sport that was beyond them. They couldn't understand why Amber was pouting and getting mad in such a 'cute' way after Junsu called her "Josephine."

"She doesn't like to be call that." Henry's voice interrupted everyone's train of thoughts.

"Huh?" the voice of more than 20 people chorused back confusingly.

Henry sighed, rubbing his head to ceased his incoming headache. "She doesn't like to be call by her middle name, Josephine. She deemed it too girly for her." he explained, moving everyone's eyes toward the couple that was now kissing. Apparently they had made up within the span of 20 seconds.

"What in the world is going on?" Kwangsoo spoke out loud for the first time. He glared at the two, pointing and flapping his hands around in annoyance. "Why are they being like this? Don't they know that there are people here?!" he shouted "And beside, this is a disappointment! Amber isn't like that!"

Everyone's eyes widened at Kwangsoo's outburst, but they could understand where he was coming from. The young single guy was getting annoyed with the show of affections, but he could have at least keep it in.

"Oh well", they decided. He did got the heavy stone off their chest, so he might as well take the consequence that follow.

"Hyungs! Noona! Help me!" Kwangsoo's scream was soon heard afterward as he was dragged by Amber toward the hallway of the dressing rooms. Pushing her oppa into a room far from the set, Amber slammed the door shut and everyone just stared after the poor Giraffe with pity eyes.

There was no way in hell everyone was going to enter the room of hell, opening in business by the Queen of All Evil, Amber Liu.

And that was coming from her boyfriend, Junsu, and her long time best friend, Henry. No one was going to disregard that warning. They had heard rumors when the f(x) members were on the show previously. And the rumors were in no way fun.

The two guys were sparing the rest of the people the torture that Kwangsoo was obviously in. Everyone can hear the faint scream that was like the wailing of a dying giraffe.

And the scariest thing is? Delicious food were being cooked beside them. And nobody noticed.

 



Hey guys! I'm back! So um...everyone is probably a bit shock because of how OCs Amber and Junsu are, but hey, it;s cute! 

And if anyone haven't seen this already, please do. It is a video on YouTube about the time when Amber and N came on Henry's WGM episode, and Henry and Yewon tried to set Amber and N together. Proven by the fact that they practically tried to shove Amber and N into a small space together and their willingness to play the pepero game just so that Amber and N would play it too. And spoiler? Amber and N dominated the game. ^^

So yeah. Have fun! And if you can't tell from this chapter, my second ship after anyber is obviously Spartace. Because they are cute. And real. :P 

 

Oh, and everyone need to vote for this. After DBSK/JYJ, I'll be doing Infinite. However, after that, I do not know who I should do next. 

SO, the question is....

VIXX vs. NU'EST

Who will get to be feature next?! >.<