Idol Trainer

Powers

                                                                          Idol Trainer

It's based on Idol Maid, almost, but I did get an idea from it while thinking. So yeah, it's kinda similar. Enjoy!

                                                                                                                                                                            

Ding dong ding dong~

The doorbell rang as the B2st members were crowded around a laptop, searching the web on who is going to be their maid. But there was never an answer. It was always: Mysterious maid that will surprised everyone with her skills!

Dongwoon shot up from his seat as he ran to the door and opened it with excitement but as he saw who was on the other side of the door, he slammed the door harshly against the person's face and ran inside.

"Hyung, hyung, outside the door....maid....boyish...." was all he could mustered because of his shocked state. The 5 hyungs looked at their maknae and then proceed toward the door, with the maknae at the back. 

Doojoon, being the leader opened the door and the person that was in front of them seriously shocked them. Their eyes were widened and they were speechless, even Doojoon. 

Doojoon, who was known as the lazy member and the member that is not easily interested in something, was paying attention to the person in front of him. His eyes were looking up and down, observing the person

"Amber-ssi?" Junhyung spoke up as he sensed that the other members were already out of their minds. Once the name was mention, B2st ran toward the said person and tried to bomb her with questions, but instead, Amber gave them a statement that silenced them all

"Annyeonghaseyo, oppas. Or would you rather I call you hyung?" Amber asked B2st innocently, well, maybe not that much innocent, but it was half-half innocent. I mean, who could you blame? She is call the prankster in the entertainment industry for a reason.

Amber grinned and pushed all of B2st aside as she stepped into the dorm to see what the condition is, but once she did, she regret it right away.

"How could you? I don't even know how to clean or cook!" she pouted at the staff members that were present, blaming them for calling her here. But the staff members were all thinking the exact same thing

{We don't need you to clean or cook, we just need you to train B2st into gentlemen. We chose you because you fit in the role perfectly}

Doojoon, who was at the front and was push aside first, watched Amber with interest. Yes, it was true that he rarely get interest in anything, but she had caught his eyes. She is unique and different from any other girls he had interacted with before, and he like that.

"Our new maid is Amber-ssi? How? Why?" Hyunseung asked as he looked at her with newfound curiosity.

Amber sat down onto the sofa, ignoring all the eyes that were gawking at her. 

"Alright, hyungs. First off, I'm f(x)'s Amber and apparently I'm younger than all of you" she grinned at that, and she had definitely somehow found a way that made B2st members show their true selves, and not the gentlemen side that they ACTED in front of girls. 

"I'm 21 this year. Like sports, especially basketball if any of you want to play with me. And most importantly, I don't know how to cook. Cleaning, I know a little, but that is it. And fyi, don't make me wear skirts, shorts, dresses, high heels, or makeup because if you do, I swear that you will regret it. Agree, hyungs?" she gave them a sweet smile, almost captivating them and almost making them nod their heads in agreement before thinking.

"Yah! How are you going to clean this place up if you don't really know how to clean? And worse of all, you can't cook?" Doojoon asked in an angry tone, being in his employer mode.

"I can't cook, that's a fact. And by the way you said it, it's like I was hired to clean up for you. I.was.not." Amber looked at him with stern eyes "The staff just told me to get in here and be myself."

"Head PD!" Doojoon yelled as he turned to looked at the PD "What is the meaning of this?!" 

The PD shrugged and headed outside "Now, you guys will have some bonding time, without cameras, so...good luck~" the Head PD said with a smirk, pulling the other staff out with him and closed the door. But of course, there are always cameras in the dorm.

The B2st members quickly scattered around Amber, cornering her while looking at her with confused eyes, all except Doojoon. He was leaning against the wall near the kitchen, watching the interaction happening.

"Amber, call us oppas. It's not right if you call us hyungs" Yoseob pointed out as his fellow members nodded.

"Alright then, oppas, can you guys clean up this place? I know that I'm supposed to be the one who clean up but since I don't know how to clean, you all will have to teach me. You will, right?" Amber tilted her head in a boyish-cute way.

Yoseob, Kikwang, Dongwoon, Hyunseung, and Junhyung sighed in a being-captivate-in-love way, before they went to get the cleaning supplies and went off in different directions to clean. Only Doojoon remained there.

Doojoon knew, knew that the next few months that Amber is going to live here will be a full of madness, because it seem like his own members had already fell for her, and because of that, there will be a day where Amber will be in control. Control of their hearts.

And unknowingly to him, his heart will be under her control too. He will suffer headache as he watch her from a distance silently, while she interact with s in a loving way. He will feel electrifying shocks shoot through his body when she touch him. He will think of her every single day, hour, minute, and second. And he will, love her as much as she had been loving him. 

                                                                                                                                                                  

What do you guys think? Is it good? Comment and subscribe!