Water Love

Powers

                                                                               Water Love

She jumped into the water with a big splash. Surrounding her were sparkles of water as the sun shine upon her entrance. 

"Suho, come here!" she shouted to a tall guy with slightly spiky dark brown hair. The guy, Suho looked at her awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

"What are you talking about?" he asked her nervously, and she chuckled it away. She climbed out of the pool and walked over to him. 

"So, are you coming in or are you waiting for me to push you in, yeobo?" she questioned, and went behind him, slowly pushing him toward the edge of the pool.

He gasped as he tried to reach back to her to stop her, but instead, got a big surprise as she pushed him with all her strength into the water and then jumped in after him, giving him a mouthful of the water. 

She dived into the water, as he was still trying to adjust to the situation. 

"Amber, come up here!" he reached down his hand, not daring to even put his face underwater. He waved her up and she did, except that she came up and jumped onto his shoulder, pushing him down. 

His eyes widened, but that just suffocate him more because the water got into his eyes. He ended up having to closed his eyes for a while and tried to breath, but since he didn't get enough air just now, he was slowly going into unconsciousness.

She got off his shoulder, and inhaled a mouthful of air before going underwater and grabbed his chin. She tilted his chin up and pressed her lips against his tightly, trying to transfer the air into his body. 

He didn't moved as he didn't get why she just kissed him. She groaned into his mouth, frustrated, and moved backward. She came up into the air again, inhaling another mouthful of air before going back down underwater. This time, when she kissed him, she gently caress the side of his face and he ended up opening his mouth, getting the air that she had in her. 

By the way, he could have just come up to get air, but he didn't thought of that and stayed underwater, almost dying until she 'saved' him, literally. 

A few minutes later, they both came up onto the surface and Suho immediately wrapped his arms around Amber's waist, pressing her against him before lifting her face up and kissed her intimidately. 

Amber kissed him back as she wrapped her arms around his neck and moaned againt his mouth when he started to caress her thighs. He suddenly stopped, pulling away from her and climbing out of the water. 

"Suho~" she whined at him and he laughed. 

"This is a public place, Amb." he got down onto his knees and pulled her closed to him again, his mouth right beside her ears. He nibbled her sensitive spot gently before whispering into her ears "We can continue it at home, if you stop swimming" and then he just stood up, walking out of the place and into his car.

Amber pouted, before following him after changing her clothes into her normal ones and got into the car. 

"You'll get it for teasing me, Suho." she told him as he drove them home.

"Oh really?" he smirked as he parked the car inside the parking lot. They both got out of the car and went inside their house. After that, they started attacking each other.

 

I WILL LEAVE IT TO YOUR IMAGINATION FROM THERE ON. :) 

                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Kaiber and Chenber left. What should I do? Who should I do next?

Comment and Subscribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wuv you!