Trust

Powers

                                                                           Trust

When I'm having a hard time, the person that gives me trust, and stay by my side is her.

When I'm feeling sad, the one that can make me smile is her.

When I'm feeling lonely, she comfort me gently.

When nobody want to care about me, she loves me.

She loves me unconditionally and yet I didn't realize that until it was all too late.

She healed me when I was broken. I took all her warmth and love without realizing the real meaning behind it. I didn't know, and didn't expect it to happen.

When she was sick, lonely, and broken, I wasn't there for her. Instead, I was out partying with my friends, leaving my only true friend to slowly drift away from me.

As it all happen, I didn't even think of her. But she was different. She prayed, and hoped that I was happy. She worreid about me, even though I was partly the reason why her life was ending.

I didn't heal her. I didn't comfort her. I didn't love her, until her final moments came.

She told me that she loves me with all her heart, that she trust me with all her life, and that she wish that I will find someone that can understand me and loves me as much as she had loved me. Then, her life ended.

I realized at that moment. She still trust me, love me, even though I ignore her. I was being selfish and unfair to her. I didn't pay any attention to her, and yet she still care for me.

I couldn't get to her on time. I couldn't heal her. I can't tell her how I feels anymore. 

She was gone. Forever from my life.

If only I could have help her, even just a little bit, I think she could have been happy. But, I left her to die alone. I could have stay by her side, yet I didn't do that. She helped me when I thought that my world had broken down and that nobody love me anymore. But when it was her turn to experience that, she went through the process all alone.

I couldn't tell her because it's all too late now.

I couldn't tell Amber, that I love her. 

                                                                                                                                                                             

Here's a sad Layber fanfic for you all! It's 12:00 A.M. in America, but I just had to wake up and do this. The idea was stuck in my head, and I knew that if I don't do it now, I would forget it tomorrow. So, here it is. Although I doubt anyone would be awake at this time. Lol.

Anyway, xiuber hunber baekber chanber krisber hanber dober layber are done. suber taober chenber kaiber are next, and then I finished exober! :) 

Who do you want next after EXO? 

Comment and subscribe!