Surprise Event

Powers

"Daesung oppa, everyone, good job!" Amber Liu called out cheerfully as she greeted the many staff and cast members who were coming out of their changing room. The moment they step foot inside the room, the aromatic smell of delicious cuisine travelled toward their nose and entered a brain signal to tell them that they were hungry. And also to ignore the fact that the f(x) member was here for no reason. 

"Amber ah!" Daesung's eyes lit up immediately when he spotted the tomboy, but before he could go to give her a hug, GD beat him to it and engulfed the girl into a big embrace. 

"Aw, Amber, you did all this for me?" the Big Bang's leader slyly asked as he looked over Amber's shoulder into Daesung's eyes, sticking his tongue out to tease the younger man. 

"Ah, Jiyong oppa. Good work today!" The female rapper obliviously said as she detached herself from him before she went to give Daesung his much-needed hug. The pout was growing dangerous.

"Hi oppa," Amber sweetly whispered into Daesung's ear before she quickly pecked his cheek.

 

"Omona, ottoeke?! What's going on?" Park Myungsoo shouted in surprise as he witnessed the scene in front of him, seeing one of his most troubling guests back on set in the arms of the Big Bang's member.

"Ah Myungsoo oppa. Jaesuk oppa, annyeong!" Amber casually greeted as she started to walk toward them. Plastered on her face was a happy, wide grin to show that she was clearly amused by how confuse they were by the situation. "Thank you for taking care of Daesung oppa today." 

"'Daesung oppa'?" Jaesuk questioned, his eyes widening as he came to the realization. "Yah, Daesung ah, why didn't you tell me? No wonder Amber ah denied it so much when we suspected her of dating Henry!" 

At the mention of Amber's best friend's name, Daesung's expression turned sour and the dangerous pout returned. "Hyungnim, she's my girlfriend. Not his. I told her so many time to stop caring but she felt maternal instincts because of Henry so she's taking care of everything!" He whined, complaining about the female rapper's habits but before he could spout anything more, TOP hit his head harshly.

"Ya, if you're jealous then that means your relationship isn't stable enough. I or Jiyong might as well just swoop in and steal her," the oldest member joked with a smile, but Daesung knew it wasn't as simple as a joke. The man sweatdropped.

"Geez Amber, I didn't know you were so popular," Misun and Bosung teased the younger female, poking fun at the girl's heightening red cheeks.

"Unnies!" Amber protested, but laughed along as she saw the rest of the staff's faces. "Anyway I brought you guys some food to rekindle your energy. They are quiet good," the girl winked as she pointed at the 2 food trucks lining against the walls. "I'm just gonna steal this pabo right here for a few minutes!" She cheerfully said as she took Daesung's arm and dragged him toward the corner of the room. Needless to say, everyone's eyes trailed after them. There was no way they were missing out on this.

 

"Oppa, are you feeling alright?" Amber asked worriedly as she leaned her forehead against him, checking his temperature. Feeling that his forehead wasn't as hot as that morning, she heaved a sigh of relief. "Pabo-ya, you should take care of yourself more. You looked like you were about to collapse this morning," she accused. 

Smiling at the girl in front of him fondly, Daesung affectionately ruffled her hair and pecked her lips. "I'm fine now, don't worry. Manager hyung and Jiyong hyung made me swallow some pills and we dropped by to get some hot soup for me." The older man reassured her, showing a mature side of himself for once. 

"Stop worrying me like that if you're the older one. Even if we live together, you know I can't take care of you all the time," she chastised him with a pout, using a finger to push him back slightly. 

"I thought you were taking care of Henry, not me." Daesung couldn't help but to tease the tomboy as an elvish grin appeared on his face. 

Amber glared at her boyfriend before she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him closely, "Well, if you want me to do this to Henry instead of you, I don't mind," she casually said, a smirk evident on her features. And it was at this point that chaos exploded behind them at the place where they left everyone else. 

 

"D-Daebak, a-are they kissing?" Bosung asked with wide eyes as she watched the two, their backs turned toward the others. The crowd couldn't specifically tell what was going on, but by the intimate position the two idols were in, imaginations were running wild.

"Ani-" Seungri started to explain, but was cut off when everyone could clearly see that Daesung had leaned in to place a chaste kiss on his girlfriend's lips when the lighting accidentally flashed toward them.

"...I thought they didn't like PDA?" Taeyang questioned with confusion, rubbing his eyes to make sure they weren't deceiving him. Even he and his girlfriend doesn't do that in public, much less somewhere with about 100 people present.

"Geez, these kids. YA DAESUNG AH!" Jaesuk yelled, interrupting the lovers' alone time. 

 

"Oppa, Jaesuk oppa is calling us." Amber interjected, pulling away.

Chuckling, Daesung leaned in again, "They seemed to be getting something wrong here. I would never kiss you in front of everyone, but if you do something like this with anyone else beside me, I will show them that you're mine, Amber ah..." he whispered, a smile playing on his lips.

Blushing slightly, Amber finally pushed Daesung away fully. "Do it and you'll see what will happen," she light-heartedly threaten him before she headed for the direction of the crowd. "We're done with the PDA! Don't worry, nothing happen!" 

 

"W-What do you mean nothing happened! We saw that you two were kissing!" Myungsoo protested with a shake of his head. "Amber ah, I didn't know you were so affectionate..." the MC pretended to be disappointed, but the female rapper knew better. 

Laughing, she stuck her tongue out teasingly at everyone, "Aniyo, I'm pretty intimate with my boyfriend, you know. My behaviors are different when I'm with different people, you know?"

"Arasso, arasso, we got it Amber ah. Daesung ah must feel so love, huh?" Jaesuk smirked devilishly. 

"Hyung, you're wrong. I'm in more trouble than you would think," Daesung suddenly appeared, refuting Jaesuk's claim before Amber silently jabbed him on his side harshly before flashing him a warning smile.

 


A happy ending for the Big Bang era! Next is BTS and as per request, SHINee will follow the 7 rowdy boys. Look forward to the following chapters! I'll try to update as much as possible before school starts again.

As usual, comment below your thoughts and give me inspirations for BTS x Amber. I've received quiet a few usual info but it would really help if I get more for BTS ^~^ Thank you and enjoy the stories!