Not Good Enough

Powers

"I-I don't understand," her eyes wavered as they met his, an unbreakable shield separating the two masses of feelings between them. While his were cold and bitter, hers were filled with confusion and sadness, but there was nothing that could change what he just said. 

"Like I said, Amber ssi," the Big Bang's maknae narrowed his eyes, his perception unperturbed by what he witnessed, "this relationship is over. There is no us. There is only you, and there is only me. We is no longer appropriate." 

It was at this exact moment that the f(x)'s rapper had tore her gaze away from him, the cause of her newfound sorrow and the occupant of the many thoughts at night from then on. The one who will immerse himself into every single reflections of herself, of why she wasn't enough for him. She will try to discern why she couldn't be the one for him, or why he couldn't love her as she is. And most important of all, she will wonder, years from now when nothing else could keep her mind off of him, why he had let himself into her heart...and refuses to get out until he shatters it into a million shards. 

"Is that so?" she managed to get out. "If that is all, Seungri sunbaenim, I will be going now," the tomboy politely bowed, an unreadable expression splattered on her face as she picked up her phone and proceeded to head out of the cafe that used to be theirs. She knew this day was going to come. She knew he was going to give up on her, on changing who she is, and realized that the amount of love she gives him will never equal to her wanting to adjust herself. It was an unbearable moment, but it was unstoppable. Of course, it has happen so many times before...so much that Amber wondered why she never learn. She really thought...she hoped...she wished that he would be different from all the other guys she had gone out with. And yet the moment she placed her trust in him, he carelessly threw it away without a second thought. 

"Wait a minute!" Seungri shouted, grabbing her arms and turning her around. It scared the boy...no, man...how much the woman in front of him seemed so detached from the world. From what he had experienced, girls usually beg and plead for him to take them back. They usually get on their knees, or do anything, to win the Big Bang member back. And yet here he was, holding on to the woman he just broken up with because of the mere reason that he could not accept the silent reception that rang out across the table. 

"What do you want?" Amber questioned, shaking his arm off of her and keeping the steel veil over her eyes. She desperately want him to let her go, let her get out of the curse that he had casted upon her. She would not cry, she had promised herself, but she would forget. She would not forgive him, but she will bury it away. As deep as the many injuries she had previously endured, he had hurt her...and for that alone, she will avoid him. He was the plague, and she will not catch him again. 

"Why are you not like the others?!" he asked, his voice shaking in anger as though he has any rights to get mad at her. "Why do you not yell? Not cry? Not beg, to get back together with me? Why do you only accept it? Don't you love me?!" he screamed, his eyes burning with an unrecognizable passion that made her flinched away. The way she acted confuse the young man to no end, and he would find out why. He thought she was in love with him. He thought she care...Does she not? 

"Lee Seunghyun, you have NO RIGHT to question what I do," she finally broke, her voice reaching a whole other level as she dragged her brown orbs over to him. "I don't know how your ex-girlfriends had pleased you with what they did, but I will NOT stoop to their level. You broke up with me, Lee Seunghyun. Which means that we are over, and you have no business whatsoever with me." 

Seungri gazed upon the tomboy, her whole body shaking with anger and an overwhelming wave of guilt spread over him. Never before had he felt this way, and the new discovery puzzled the man to no end. 

"I-I don't understand," he ironically repeated her words, "I-I thought you would break down. You would cry. You would a scene. You would do something! But you're just giving up. You say goodbye as though those 3 years don't matter. Why?!" 

Amber couldn't help but to let out a laugh at her ex-boyfriend's words, rolling her eyes as she jabbed him in the chest. He better be glad she did not resort to punching the daylight out of him. "Listen here, Lee Seunghyun. I am not like the others. I may have fallen in love with you, I may have gone out with you like the others, but in no way am I ever going to beg for you to come back to me. You know why? Because you are the one who don't care. If you think our 3 years is a matter of jokes and you broke up with me to see my reaction, then I apologize, but there won't be any. You did not give anything in this relationship. And so why should I? I'm taking this opportunity, Lee Seunghyun, to tell you to get off your high horse and accept the fact that not everyone is going to bow down at your feet and flatter you. You started this, so accept the consequences. But whatever you do, I am DONE." 

Seungri's eyes widened and he watched in helplessness as she whipped around and marched straight out of the cafe, not even bothering to give him a single glance back. If someone has told him years ago that he would be abandon in a coffee shop after being lectured, he would have call the psychiatrist on them and offer to pay the hospital bills. But now that it finally happens, the Big Bang's maknae could not believe it and wondered why and what kind of idiot he was to let go of her. 

 


Seungri is a bit OOC here so I do apologize. However, a DaesungxAmber one-shot and I will be moving on to BTS!^~^ If you guys have any suggestions or videos or pictures of BTSxAmber interactions, do inform me down below. I highly appreciate it!

Savage? Sad? Relatable? Comment below what you think of this one-shot and await the next one! :)