It's Just Another Story

Powers

                                                                      It's Just Another Story 

It's just another story...where we met again

I was just walking down the street like usual. My jacket wrapped around me loosely, my hands deep inside my pocket.

The first time I saw you, the snowflake falls icily

My eyes looked around boringly, as a white snowflake dropped down from the sky. I looked up, and all I saw was gray cloud, covering the shining light of the sun. I sighed, shaking my head sadly. No, today is not the day for me. 

I continued on walking, not knowing that there was someone following me.

Coldness of the winter, matches my frozen heart

Another snowflake fell onto my shoulder, and disappeared. One by one, the white flask called snow fall down slowly. I pullled my hoodie up and over my head, as my headphone secured around my ears.

My brown eyes looked around curiously, and my hand came out of my pocket. I spread my palm out, welcoming the cold snowflake. The snowflake dropped down into my palm, but this time it didn't disappear. I tilted my head in wonder [what is this?], i thought. 

I was in my own world, until a snowball came flying toward me and hit me in the face. My body shook and I fell down onto the ground, the snow on my palm dispersed. 

"Who did that?" I frowned, asking them to come out.

Thump....Thump....Thump....

A petite boyish girl stepped out from behind a tree. She was dressed exactly like how I was, except for the cap. She glanced at me and chuckled. I frowned more and walked slowly toward her. Who is this girl?

You reached out your hand, asking me....What's your name? 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" she smiled brightly at me. I froze. Smile...sun...light.....I shook away the thought, backing away quickly. She followed me, noticing that I was running away from her.

"Watch o-" she yelled, but it was too late. My head bumped into the icy metal pole with a big thud! and I cringed. My hands were holding my head protectively as I felt her come closer to me. No...

"Stop!" I shouted, despite the pain that rang through my brain and veins. She didn't stop and keep on walking to me.

I stare at you, a puzzle look on my face

I stood up quickly, resulting in another head-to-head battle with the same pole, again. She squeaked, startling me. 

I groaned, letting my body fell onto the ground once again. She came toward me quickly with a worried look in her eyes. I didn't struggle when she tried to see my wound. What was going on.

She cupped my head and tilted it toward her, taking a look at the big bruised that had already started to form on my head. She patted it gently, and kissed it. What is this, some healing spell? 

I stared at her, a clearly big frown overtook my face. She just looked at me innocently and smiled.

You smile at me, eyes full of love

"What are you doing? Do you even know that you don't even know me?" I asked out loud, my hand circling around my wounded head to ease it pain.

Now it was her turn to frown. Why?

"You don't remember me, oppa?" she questioned me, sadness in her voice. I shook my head quickly to answer her question. She looked down at the ground, then up at me again. She looked like she was about to break into tears. 

You grab my hands, and squeezed it tightly

I freaked out and kneel down next to her, ignoring the pain that was aching me all over the body. I grabbed her chin and tilted it up toward me 

"Tell me, who are you? What's your name?"

She looked hurt for a moment, before she grabbed both of my hands with her hands and squeezed it " Oppa, it's me. You know me, you know who I am"

Warm, your hands were full of warm

I looked into her eyes. Her eyes were full of life, unlike mine. She was like a child, one point all smiley, and another bursting into tears, almost. She stared back at me, looking deep into my eyes. 

What is this? Why do I feel that she is so familiar? I shivered, not because of the cold, but because of something, a momentrum memory that sweep across my brain.

I smiled slightly, despiting myself

My mouth opened wide. No way, there's no way that could be her. It's impossible. I stood up quickly and turned around. 

"Xiumin-oppa?" she said. My name, she said my name. How...? 

I turned around and grabbed her shoulder, shaking it " Please tell me this is a dream, please, Amber" I pleaded. Please, I don't need to go through this nightmare again.

Ba-thump, ba-thump, ba-thump

She looked at me and smiled. The same bright smile that had once pulled me out of this darkness. The light, my light...

I hugged her "You're back! I thought I lost you!" I whispered into her ear affectionately. She had no idea how much I had missed her. How much she effect my life. She make my life shine, like how the sun is now.

The grayish clouds opened up, revealing the sun as the snowflake keep on falling. The warmth of the sun and the coldness of the snow, they need each other to be balanced.

The heartbeat of you and I.

(This is the full poem that was along with the story)

It's just another story...where we met again

The first time I saw you, snowflake falls icily

Coldness of the winter matches my frozen heartbeat

Thump....Thump....Thump....

 

You reached out your hand, asking me....

What's your name?

I stare at you, a puzzle look on my face

You smile at me, eyes full of love

Who am I?

 

You grab my hands and squeezed it tightly

Warm, yours hands were full of warm

I smiled slightly, despiting myself.

Ba-thump, Ba-thump, Ba-thump

The heartbeats of you and I.

                                                                                                                                                                                                               

I update! Yeah, Xiumin. You know why right?! Right?! :D Hihi