02

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

Is he really Kim Myungsoo? But wait, Whose with him? You walked closer to his table, but you were still hiding your face from being spotted. You took a seat at a random table, making the peoples looking at you with weird expressions.

"Just ignore me, Continue eating." you smiled awkwardly before you shifted your attentions back to Myungsoo. What is he doing here? Of course to eat! Babo Eunji. You hit your head, making everyone look at you again. You cleared your throat awkwardly. You saw someone went to Myungsoo and kissed his cheek.

Your eyes widen by the sudden action that the girl did. Did someone just kissed our ice prince's cheek? Eek! You squinted your eyes closer to the figures and your eyes widen for the second time. No way! He's dating Kim Hyuna? The at my school? I must be dreaming.

You pinched your cheek and winced in pain. You pouted, rubbing your cheeks until the pain went away. It's hurting. This is not a dream. Someone tapped your shoulder, but you pushed her hands away. That hand tapped your shoulder again, so you turned to look at the owner of the hands with an annoyed appearance. You blushed in embarassment to see the old woman.

"Your order is done, miss." that old woman smiled at you. You took your cheesecake from her and paid it. You glanced at Myungsoo's figure for a last time before you completely goy out from the cafe. She's not going to like this.

You just pushed that thought away and ate your cheesecake happily while walking out to your school. Your eyes brightened as soon as the cheesecake melted into your mouth. I could die of happiness right now.

Meanwhile, back to Myungsoo, he was waiting over for girlfriends for about 30 minutes. If anyone else did this to him, he would kill that person, but since this is his beloved girlfriend, he removed his angry thought away.

Myungsoo glanced at his watch, but jumped in surprise when someone kissed his cheek.

"Annyeong, Myungsoo oppa. Sorry, I'm late. I got stuck in traffic." Hyuna sweetly said to him while taking a seat in front of him.

"It's fine, baby. As long as you're here, I'm fine." Myungsoo smiled while caressing her hands. Hyuna bit her lips shyly at the sudden contact of their skin. "What do you want to eat, babe?"

"Umm... Can I have a strawberry cheesecake?"

"Sure,"

Myungsoo called the waiter and told him his and her order. While waiting for the order to arrive, Myungsoo played with Hyuna hands while looking at her sweetly. Everyone would rather kill themselves just to get treated like this by Myungsoo.

"Oppa. "

"Hmm?"

"Tomorrow is my birthday, Would you  come ? I'll throw a party just for you, your friends, and my friends."

Myungsoo thought about this deeply before he flashed his killer smile, showing his pearly white teeth. "Sure, anything for my baby."

After finishing their breakfast, Myungsoo drove Hyuna to  school with his sport baby. What else? Of course his red Ferrari. Myungsoo drove his car and passed by you very fast. You seemed to enjoy your cake, that you didn't notice his car passing by you.

Once his car stepped into the school, everyone gathered around the parking lot. Why? Isn't it obvious that he is one of the kingka in your school? Myungsoo parked his car at the parking lot that's special only for him and his friends, Infinite. Hyuna waved her hands sweetly to Infinite, but they ignored her.

Everyone in Infinite, except for Myungsoo of course, hates her to the guts. She's nothing but a , but what  can they do? Myungsoo love's that bitc- Hyuna.

"Whassup hyung." Sungjong greeted him without making an eye contact at Hyuna. Even looking at her face, made him want to puke. looks like a clown with alot of make up on. She doesn't even have natural beauty. I wonder what hyung sees in her.

Hyuna mistaken Sungjong's gaze. She's thinking that Sungjong is trying to flirt with her. She tucked her hair behind her ears shyly. Hoya rolled his eyes by her stupid thinking. "Someone's here mistaken  you trying to flirting her." Hoya said it out loud.

"Who?"

"I don't know. Some here."

"You talking about Hyuna, hyung?" Myungsoo narrowed his eyes to Hoya. "I don't what to have problem,s but at least try to love Hyuna for me."

Seungyeol snorted, followed by Dongwoo. "Over our dead body."

"Why are you guys so mean towards her? She didn't do anything to you."

"Yeah, because you are blinded with her fake love." Infinite thought.

As they were busy chatting and talking, a loud scream echoed around the school.

"It's Teen Top. They here." one of the students squeald. As soon as hearing her words, Hyuna looked out, trying to find L. Joe. When she spotted him, she grinned like an idiot. My L.Joe oppa look hot as always.

Myungsoo clenched his fist angrily while watching L.Joe park his bike. L.Joe is his internal enemie. Both of them never get along because there is a secret that lies between them. Wanna know what it is? They are cousins for goodness sake! By blood, but because L.Joe hates Myungsoo guts and vice versa, he never considered him as his cousin, let's just say that they are more like enemies.

"Your cousin is here." CAP told to L.Joe while his finger pointed to Myungsoo's angry figure.

L.Joe scoffed by what CAP said, "Cousin my ."

"Language, please."

"Oh, shut up Chunji. You are not even my mother. so stop complaining."

L.Joe's eyes traveled around the schoo,l searching for your figure. Where is she?

"Looking for someone, hyung?" Niel smirked. L.Joe raised his brow. Niel pointed to your figure and L. Joe's smils became wider. You dusted your hands and wiped it using your tissue. With a smile tugged at his lips, he walked in your direction. You didn't notice him until you bumped with someone's broad chest.

"Hello beautiful." L.Joe smirked while leaned his face closer to you. Your eyes widen and you abruptly pushed his face away in alert. Students started whispering about you and L.Joe.

"What is he doing to Eunji?"

"She's not special nor even pretty. What does he see in her?"

Hyuna was furious. She gritted her teeth angrily and glared at you. If looks could kill someone, you would probably melt like an ice cream already. Who does she think she is?! Trying to steal L.Joe oppa from me!