-41-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

You told Myungsoo to stop the car far from the school's gate. He looking at you weirdly before he focusing his eyes back on the road. “Why?”

 

“You don't want everyone in school knows that we are married, aren't you?”

 

He nodded his head after hearing your explanations. For a while, you thought that he wouldn't agree with you. I guess that's all just in dream. He stop his car not far away from the school gate and you getting out from his car.

 

“I'll see you in school.”

 

You just only watch his car zooming, leaving you alone at the street. Someone honking you from behind. He stop his bike while greeting you.

 

“What are you doing here, alone? Where is you so called husband?”

 

 

“L.Joe oppa.”

 

“Morning, Eunji-ah.”

 

“You're alone, oppa?”

 

“Neh.”

 

“Where is the rest of teen top?” you looked around the street, searching over the rest of teen top.

 

“That bunch of cow are going to school late today. Nevermind. Stop talking about them. Wanna have a ride with me?”

 

“Nah, it's fine, oppa. After all, we are nearer to the school.” you rejecting his offer politely.

 

“If that's so, then, I will accompany you.”

 

L.Joe hop down from his bike, walking next to you, side by side. You scratching your neck while letting out a nervous laugh. Who wouldn't? Going to school with him, means that all the girls will throw daggers at you.

 

“You seems so nervous. Wae? Is something wrong?”

 

“Huh? No! No! I'm fine..hehehe..”

 

“So, why don't you reply my message and how dare you to leave Jeju Island without telling me.” L.Joe pouted.

 

You smiling cheekily. “Mianhae, oppa. I forgot.”

 

“I will forgive you but with one condition.” L.Joe put his finger on his lips while gazing at you. He smiled whenever he sees your confusion face. She's looks cute.

 

“What is it, oppa? Do I really need to fulfill your conditions in other for you to forgive me?”

 

“Well, it is up to you. If you want me to forgive you, then you will follow my words. If not....” he pausing, deliberate leaving his words hanging.

 

“Alright, then. What is it?”

 

“Spending your time with me today, after school.”

 

Your eyes rounded largely and gasping in surprised. L.Joe tilting his head from side to side cutely. You feel liked want to pinch his cheek badly but you preventing yourself from doing that. If you agree to him, what about Myungsoo. But, it is doesn't like he care about me. If he could go out with Hyuna, I also can.

 

“Alright then but...It is my treat. Arasso.”

 

“Neh, madame.” L.Joe saluted his hand at you playfully. Both of you continue walking to the school until you didn't realize that you already arrived to the front gate. And as you expected, all girls throwing daggers at you. You didn't notice that Myungsoo was glaring at you. He hated seeing you with L.Joe but he didn't know why.

 

“Your wife is with your enemy. What a beautiful sight to see.” Sungyu blurted out.

 

“Since when she close with that poodles?” Myungsoo asked out of curiosity.

 

“You asking me a question that I didn't have an answer.”

 

“You are useless, hyung.”

 

Myungsoo walked inside the hall and leaning his body on your locker. You spotted him there, even L.Joe also. He smirked seeing Myungsoo furious expression. “I will go now. See you after school, Eunji.” he said it louder purposely. You slapping your head.

 

Myungsoo pointing his finger to you, ordering you went towards him. You bite your cheek in annoyance. “What do you want? I thought I told you clearly that we have to pretend didn't know each other.”

 

“Oh, I would like to do that but I hate when seeing my wife laughing happily with other guys, when she never gave her husband that kind of smile.” Myungsoo said sarcastically.

 

You hit his arm with your book. “Slow down your voice.”

 

“What with after school? Were you planning something with him?”

 

You slammed the locker closed, making Myungsoo startled. “No.”

 

“You lying.”

 

“No, I am not.”

 

“Yes, you are. I can see in it your eyes.”

 

“So what if I am going out with him? I didn't preventing you from going out with Hyuna, aren't I?”

 

“That's ~~~”

 

“I need to go now. We talked later.” you cut his words. You ran to your class, leaving him dumbfounded alone. Seungyeol going out from his hiding, standing next to Myungsoo. “Your are looking for you.”

 

“Who? ? I didn't date with .”

 

“Yes, you are. Hyu to na, Hyuna.”

 

“Oh, that .”

 

Myungsoo put both of his hand inside his pocket and going to his class calmly. Seungyeol watching his back with confused expression. “Why he didn't mad at me when I call that , . He even agree with my words. Weird.”