- 59 -

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

A brightened light emerged through your face. You shield the light using your hands. Your gazed wondered on your dress. You looks around you. For some part, your mind couldn't comprehend with you. * Where am I? Where is this place? *

 

 

You started to walking around the place until a beautiful garden captured your eyes. You walked to there before you ran to your life. You are slightly panted. * This place is beautiful *.

 

 

You took a seat on the nearest bench. You don't know why but you find a peace in here. Away from problem, away from trouble, away from getting hurt. A small butterfly perch on your nose. You smiled. Before you could touch, it fly away. You pouted. * Why it seems so silence in here? Where everyone else? *

 

 

A loud chirped bird sounds could be heard.* This place is too silent. *

 

 

It seems like you are in a deep sleep. What are you dreaming, baby? Do you know how I missed you? How messy I am? Hmm..”


 

You suddenly heard someone's voice. You couldn't tell where is the voice is belong. You searched anywhere around the park to looked for the owner. But to your disappointed, it was just only you alone.


 

You are so warm.”


 

*Am I? * You touched your forehead but only a cold temperature you could feel. * He is lying* You have an urged to find the owner of the voice. You only follow where is your foot take and lead you until you find another voice.


 

How are you my princess?”


 

Princess? Who is the voice refers too?* You continue your journey until you find a brightened light coming from at the end of the garden. You walked but more to run over there until you find a door.

The light become more brighter and brighter as you nearer to the door. You pushed it open and brightening light shield greet you. You closed your eyes abruptly. The wind gushing past you. You open your eyes only to be greeted with a white and plain room. * Where am I? * You look around you until you see a familiar figure laying next to you. His hand was holding your hands tightly liked his life are depending on you. You tried to pried his hand away but only to wake him up in the process. Myungsoo rubbed his eyes cutely with his messy hair.


 

“Morning sleepy head.” you smiled.


 

His eyes shoot up open. His face...like he seeing a ghost. “Eu..Eunji..Is that you?”


 

“Of course I am.”


 

In instant he pulled you into hug. He hug your body tightly. Tears formed in his eyes. “Did you know how suffer I am just because of you?”


 

You soften. “I am such a bag girl then.” you tried to lightened up the mood but only to get hit by him on your head. “Babo. Did you know how worried I am.”


 

He touched your face. He relief. Relief that you alright and finally wake up. He leaned his forehead on you. You could feel his warm breath at your lips. “Did you know how scared I am when I heard that you were in accident?”


 

You silence. There is nothing you could sayto him. “Did you know how misery I am? Without you by my side, making me realize something. Something that I should do a long ago.”


 

“What is it?” you whisper.


 

Myungsoo kissed your forehead. “That I.”. He kissed your nose. “ Love.”. And finally his lips meet with you. “You.”. Your eyes grew wider then slowly fell shut. He gave you a sweet kiss that lasted more than a couple of seconds. His eyes shut as he hands cupped your face. Both of you pulled away but Myungsoo still not releasing you. Both of your ears red. You were embarrassed, yes you are because you wouldn't expect him to confess his loves.....to you. “Was this a dream?” you asked to yourself. Myungsoo shook his head. “No you aren't. I really love you. I do.”


 

“H..How? I think my world spinning around.” you joke try to break the awkward atmosphere. “Do you love me, Eunji?”


 

His eyes were deep penetrating to your soul. You found yourself slowly melting into his gaze. Your lips tugged upwards. A smirked appeared on your face. “What do you mean that I love you?”


 

“Aren't you?” he pouted.


 


*Cute * Then, you remember about him and Hyuna. You couldn't confess your feelings to him yet if he are still with her. “What about Hyuna?”


 

His grip on you tighter. He looked at you with his serious face something that made you fall over head. “I am not a player. I will not playing with someone heart because I know it is really hurt. I am not in love with her anymore. You are the one who I need to complete my life. You are my light, my source of happiness, my strength and my world. Without you, I am hopeless. Don't you see how miserable I am without you.”


 

“You are getting cheesy.” you lightly elbowing his stomach.


 

“You making me into this.” Myungsoo rolled your eyes.


 

“So, it is my fault then?”


 

He tapped on your nose, beaming happily at you. “Of course not. Then, I wouldn't falling in love with you.”


 

You smiled. Your heart getting warmer and warmer. “From now on, I want you hear what I says. Only me, arasso.”


 

You nodded your head. Myungsoo smiled before he leaned to kiss you again. A loud applause clap could be heard behind you. Infinite ran to hug you happily especially Woohyun and Sungjong. “Eunji, oppa really missed you. What a bad girl making oppa cry.” Sungjong pouted.


 

“Mianhe oppa. Mianhe everyone for making you guys worried.”


 

Hoya cleared his throat. “Doesn't we supposed to called a doctor? He should check on her conditions.”


 

“Yeah, go there by yourself. I need a time to bonding with my lovely dongsaeng.”


 

“Excuse me, my wife that you are talking about.”


 

“Oppsie..Look like someone is possessive towards our Eunji.”


 

“My Eunji, you meant.” Myungsoo smirked.


 

“Cut this cheesiness time. You guys made me want to puke.” Dongwoo gagging.


 

“Go find yourself a girlfriend. Then you will know how cheesy you can be.”


 

“Shut up, choding.”


 

A little you know, there is someone behind the door listening to you and watching you with a bitter heart. * I have no chance with her. From the beginning, her heart belong to Myungsoo, my one and only one cousin.* L.Joe stared at a ring box that he bought just for you. He thought that he can confessed his feeling to you. With a bitter heart, he threw the box on a trash can. * How I wish that I can throw my feelings for you just liked I threw the ring. *