15

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

On the next day, you woke up late. But lucky for you since today is weekend, which means, no school for you. You tied your hair into a ponytail while heading to downstairs. You heard a lousy noise coming from the living room.

You stop the maid that coincidentally walking pass you. "Who is that?"

"Oh, it's Myungso-shi's parents."

"Myungsoo's parents? What are they doing here?" you asked to yourself. You head to the living room and greet them with smile. "Good morning, uncle, aunt."

"Morning, Eunji."

Your mom elbow your stomach and pointing to Myungsoo. You looked at him awkwardly."Morning, Myungsoo-shi."

He just nodded his head coolly. His parents give him a look before the focusing their attentions to you back. "So, how's your date with my son, yesterday, Eunji?"

Myungsoo coughed badly while narrowing his eyes to you. He gives you "told my parents and you die" face. You rub your neck sheepishly. "It was great."you lied. "Really? Are you telling the truth, hon?" his dad asked you again. "Yeah, he brought me to Namsan Tower and then we were having dinner at high class restaurant."

"Great then. "he smiled.  Myungsoo sigh in relief before him giving you his cold face. You smiled bitterly. Your mom clapped her hands and beamed happily. "Honey, you should be ready. Myungsoo will going to bring you to wedding dress boutique."

"Huh? For what?"

"For your marriage, of course. What a silly girl."

You tilted your head in confusion. Marriage? Did he agree to it?

"Hello, honey. Are you here with me?"

"Huh? Neh, omma. I will get prepared. " you smiled. You ran to your room and change into your comfortable cloth.

 

Myungsoo pushed the door of your room open and locked it. You jumped in surprise because of his sudden appearance. "Myung...Myungsoo-shi. What are you doing in my room?"

Instead of answering you, he pushed your body to the wall roughly. You bit your lips, your back winced in pain. Myungsoo tightened his grip on your wrist and looking at you with his fierce face. "You, listen to my words clearly. I don't want this ing marriage but for some reasons, I need to agree it. You and I will faking our loves act. I want you to act lovey dovey with me in front of my parents, ARASSO!"

"But...But..Myungsoo-shi, they will know it."

"As long as you don't tell them or open your mouth, no one's, I repeat again, no one's will know about this. And one more thing, stop calling me by my real name. Put this into your thick skull!"

You ignored his last remarks. You love calling him by his real name and that's what will you do. YOu will keep calling him by his real name.

"Can you let me go? My wrist hurting."

Myungsoo let you go abruptly before he wiped his hand. "I felt disgusting just only touching you."

You bit your lips. You let out your fake smile while putting your poker face to him. But inside your heart, only god knows you're feeling right now. "We need to go, Myungsoo-shi."

"Tsk! Stupid girl." Myungsoo rolled his eyes. He unlocked the door and going out without waiting for you. Myungsoo headed to the downstairs but he suddenly remembers something. The act. "Baby, you should hurry. We don't want to be late to check your dress." he shouted purposely so that his and yours parents could hear it.

You took a deep breath before smiling sweetly to him. "Mianhae, oppa. I'm ready."

"Kaja, baby."

"Ommo, look at that. Don't they look cute together?" your mom giggled. Yeah, we are cute. Really cute. This is only an acts omma. Couldn't you see it. Beside her, your brother just watching you quietly. He shifted his attentions away from you. Chi Hoon got up from his seat. "I..I need to go. I got work to be done, omma. I'll see you later." he bid a farewell without looking at you.

Myungsoo wrapped his arm around your wrist, pulling you closer to him. "We also will excuse our self. I see you at home, mom."

"Neh. Make sure you bring her back to have a dinner in our house, arrasso."

"Neh, mom. We'll go first."

Myungsoo open the door liked a gentleman for you. For the first time, and this is because his parents were watching him behind the window. He closed the door loudly while gritting his teeth. Myungsoo waving his hand to his parents before he gets into the driver seat, drive to the nearest boutique.

In the car, the atmosphere was quiet. When I mean quite, it's really quiet. Myungsoo stop his car in front of the boutique. "You, out. Go find your dress alone. I got something else than important than this to do." he told you coldly.

"But..But Myungsoo-shi, we are supposed to find it together. "
"This is your wedding, not mine. Find it by yourself."

"Bu--"

"Are you deaf or what? Or are you so stupid until you couldn't understand my words!" he mocked you.

"I..I will do it by myself. Have a nice day, Myungsoo-shi."

"Whatever. Go out. "

You get out of his car but before you could close it, Myungsoo stop it. You smiled. He changes his mind. But of course it is not. "Before I forget, wait for me here around 7. You heard my mom clearly right. "

"Neh."

"Good."

Myungsoo pulled the door closed. He drove his car with full speed, leaving you alone at the boutique. Have a nice day, Eunji.