-37-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

The next day

 

You packing all your things and put it inside the limo. Myungsoo and the rest were waiting for you outside the villa. You sigh for the third times. There are so much memories her although you just spending your time for shorter time but still..

 

“What with the long face?”Myungsoo break the silent atmosphere.

 

“Nothing.”

 

“You lying.”

 

“And how would you know whether I am lying or not. It is not liked you know me.” you rolled your eyes.

 

“Hey, I know you, alright.”

 

“Then, tell me, what is my favorite car? Who is my first kiss?”

 

Myungsoo automatically shut his mouth. He ran away from answering your question. “Huh. I thought so. Pretending like you know me well.”

 

You get inside the car and the drive bring all of you to the airport. Myungsoo was texting with someone on his face. You didn't need to ask him because you already know that he texting with Hyuna. Isn't it obvious.

 

(skip to the airport part)

 

Finally, you arrived to Seoul. You stretching your tired body and bumping into someone's back. You rubbed your hurting nose. “Why you stopping in the middle of walking.” you asked Myungsoo.

 

Before Myungsoo could open his mouth, your older brother shouting your name. He pulling you into tight hug, making you gasping. “Oppa...Coul..couldn't breathe.”

 

“Ommo. Mianhae. I am so happy to see you.”

 

“Ahem. I am still here.”

 

“Owh, you here too, Myungsoo. Sorry, I didn't see you.” Chi Hoon smirking. He holding your hand while pushing your bag to Myungsoo. “You are her husband. So, carry it.”

 

“Mwoh! Yah!”

 

Chi Hoon ignoring Myungsoo protest. He pushed you inside his sport car. Myungsoo following both of you quietly. Once a while, you will steal glance at him.

 

“Put it at the back.” Chi Hoon ordering him.

 

“Oppa. Stop ordering him.” you scold your older brother as soon as he get inside the car.

 

“Nah. I love to see him angry.”

 

“Whatever. How's mum and dad?”

 

“They are fine but they missed you badly.”

 

“Of course they missed me. They are meanie parents if they didn't miss me.”

 

“Can we go now? I am tired.” Myungsoo sigh while resting his body.

 

“Who are you to ordering me?”

 

“And who are you to ordering me to carry all the bag?” Myungsoo snapping angrily towards your brother.

 

“Oh boy! Both of you, shut up! You guys are annoying.”

 

“Well, I am sorry for being annoying.”

 

“Shut up Myungsoo.”

 

“Oppa, please. Just drive. I am tired and I could eat both of you if you don't shut your mouth.”

 

“Wow! My princess is so scary. Who thought you that?”

 

“Well, thanks for having annoying brother and stupid husband.” you muttered.

 

Chi Hoon drive to your parents house since Myungsoo parents are in overseas, handling their business over there. You getting out from the car as soon as you arrived to your house. “ Mom! Dad!Where are you? I missed you!”

 

“Princess. You arrived. Ommo, I am so happy to see you.”

 

“How are you doing, my princess?”

 

“I am fine, dad, mom.”

 

“Did Myungsoo taking good care of you?” your father asking you but his eyes focused on Myungsoo.Myungsoo shifting with uncomfortable from his place. Chi Hoon watching all his movement and an instant he knows that Myungsoo didn't treat you well..

 

“Yes, he taking good care of me.” you lied. You went towards him and interlaced both of your hands. Myungsoo seems surprising with your sudden action but seeing your smile, his heart melting.

 

*Why are you so nice to me, Eunji? * he thought.

 

“Alright, then. You guys probably tired. Go upstairs and rest.” your mom order.

 

“Neh, mom. “

 

You pulled Myungsoo with you, went inside your room. You closed the door and pulled your hands from him. Myungsoo frowning for the lost contact. He wants to hold your hands.

 

“Don't misunderstood.”

 

“What do you mean? I didn't understand it?” he asked you with confused. Your cold reaction making him confused about you. You are nice to him when you guys are in honey moon.

 

“Don't misunderstood my action. I do it for the sake of my parents. I don't want to see them sad seeing us liked this.”

 

“Like what? Like what, Eunji?”

 

You puffed your cheek in annoyance. Seriously. Do he really didn't understand or what? “Still remember your words to me. We have to acting like a happy couple in front of our parents. Still remember that?”

 

“I am not serious about that. “

 

“Really, Kim Myungsoo. Tell me. Do you always consider all the problems as some sort of game, huh? When will you be serious?”

 

“Yah! What's wrong with you?”

 

“Nothing. I am gonna take a shower. “

 

You grab your towel on the stand and went into the bathroom. You pulled the pipe open, letting the water fall onto you. Your cloths are wet and dump. You pinched at the bridge of your nose tiredly. This is hard. Really hard.

 

Meanwhile, while waiting for you to finish showering, Myungsoo take a strolling around your room. He spotting your album and opened it. It is the picture when you are still kids. He smiled whenever he seeing your picture until he spot one of the picture. He took out the picture and immediately put it inside his wallet, when he heard you closed the piped.

 

Myungsoo quickly save the album back to the place and laying on your bed. When you walking out from the bathroom, your hair was wet. You are not stupid enough for letting him to see you in that condition. You wrapping your head with a small tower, while throwing another towel at him.

 

“Go take a shower. “

 

“You are liked a nanny to me.”

 

“Shut up before I kick you out from my room.”

 

“Fine!Fine! May I go, now, princess? Princess? What with that name? So childish.” Myungsoo retort.

 

“Got any problem with that nickname, cold jerk?”

 

“And why is it cold jerk? You should call me hot Myungsoo or awesome Myungsoo.”

 

“Awesome, my .”

 

“You~~”

 

Couldn't take his nagging anymore, you pushed him inside the bathroom and slammed the door closed on his face. You could hear he cursing at you but you don't care. What you really need is a rest. You lay on your bed and without you knowing you fall into deep sleep.