- 62 -

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

You drank your milk when Myungsoo walk down to the downstairs. He beamed happily when he saw you. “What are you drinking, baby?”

 

“Can you see it or you are too blind to see.” you . He pouted. He puckered his lips at you. You made a face before pushing him away. “Yah! Where is my good morning kiss.”

 

“Good morning, Myungsoo.”

 

“Mor—Where is my kiss? I want my kiss!”

 

“What are you? Five years old kids who need to pampered every day as soon as he woke up from his sleep.” you rolled your eyes. Myungsoo sniffled. He face liked want to cry but you knew that he only fake it. He tugged on at the end of your school uniform. “But..But..I am your husband. You supposed to KISS ME!”

 

“Shut up!”

 

He quickly shut his mouth. He went far away from you. You rolled your eyes. Sometimes he could be worst than kids. You followed behind him quietly. You tapped on his shoulder and as soon as he spun to looked at you, you peck on his lips. His smiled wider and Myungsoo quickly hug you. “I knew that you love me, baby.”

 

Myungsoo hang on you liked a koala bear and it is really difficult for you to walk. “Oppa, can you let me go..It is hard for me to walk.”. As in instant, he lifting you up in bridal style. You let out shriek screamed. You hit his chest playfully. “I never asked you to lift me up. I asked you to let me go.”

 

“Nah..I found this position is comfortable.”

 

“Whatever. Now, can you let me down. I need to go to school.”

 

Myungsoo scoffed. “You are really a nerd. Who give a damn about school.”

 

“Owh, that would be me. If you don't agree with me, fine! Divorced me!” you threatened him. Myungsoo gasped. He chased you and hit your head. “Say that again, you know what will happen to you.”

 

“Then, go to school with me, please.” you pouted. You shake your head playfully from left to right, right to left. “Aigoo. What I need to do with this childish girl of mine.”

 

Myungsoo interlaced his hand with you before pushing you inside his car. He locked the door before you could escaped. “You are going to school with me.”

 

This time, it was you. Your jaw dropped. He got to be kidding me! I doesn't want to get murder by his fangirls. “No thanks, oppa. I still value my life”

 

“You can said anything baby because you are still going with me.”

 

“But oppa..---”

 

“Uhuhuh...No but but. My decision is end.” he cut your words. He drove to the school. Along the journey, you pray for yourself, Hope that you could see sunrise again tomorrow. Your prediction is correct. Everyone watching at you with curious stared or should you said, they trying to dig a hole on your skulls. Your body shivering at the sight. Myungsoo smiled. “Calm down baby. Leave it to me.”

 

“Yeah, leave my dead body to you. How happy I am.” you said sarcastically. Myungsoo shoot you a look. You quickly shut your mouth.

 

What is that girl doing with our Myungsoo oppa?”

 

Who the hell she think she is! How dare she touched my oppa.”

 

I bet she threat Myungsoo oppa to be with her. !”

 

No, I am not. That's why I hate come to school with him. Now, looked at all them. They accusing me using him when I am not. Myungsoo noticed your expression, he glared at the girl and they quickly scurried away from the scene but his next announcement stopping all of them.

 

“Listen here, everyone! I have something to tell! This little girl over--”

 

You shoot him a look. Myungsoo grinned before he went back to his cold expression. “Just liked I said, this lit—I mean beautiful girl here is MY WIFE. If I ever heard you talk about her behind us, you will faced me--”

 

“And US.” Infinite interrupt. They saw the commotion and joined. Everyone gulped in scared. Your eyes met with Hyuna. She was glaring at you. You raised you brow and more confused when she suddenly smirked at you. I have not good feeling about this. Like she is planning something bad.

 

“Did she forced you to marry her oppa?” one of the quenkaa in your school say it bravely. Myungsoo narrowing his eyes to her. “What did you just said?”

 

“I knew that she forcing you to married her. You wouldn't look at the girl liked her. She is not even pretty or beau--”

 

“Oh god!” you slapped your head. Myungsoo clenching his fist angrily even Infinite too. You could see their darkened face. Oh..Oh..Me no liking this state. You cleared your throat. Everyone was looking at you. “Sorry for interrupting but I am not a desperate bit—I mean girl like you. I still have a dignity. I wouldn't sell my body like you and the rest of your slave or so whatever you called did just only to get an attention.”

 

You stepped in front of her. “For your information, I..Jung Eunji--”

 

“Kim Eunji.” Myungsoo cut you. You rolled your eyes. “Like that dumb dumb behind me said, I, Kim--”

 

“Yah! Who are you calling dumb dumb!” Myungsoo cut your words again. “Kim Myungsoo, if you cut my words again, I swear that you will going to sleep outside tonight.”

 

He abruptly closed his mouth, Woohyun closed his mouth in attempt to hide his laugh. “Man, she so scary. Me, like it.”

 

“Sorry, hyung? I couldn't hear you. Mind repeating it again?”

 

“What, Myungsoo. You knew that I was joking. Don't tell me that you want to kill your hyung.”

 

“Oh, with my pleasure, hyung. I even think whether I should throw you into the sea and let the sharks eat you or stabbed your heart liked a vampire hunter did to vampire.”

 

Your face darkened. “Are you finish oppa?”

 

Myungsoo quickly hide behind Sungyu hyung. You rolled your eyes,...again. “As I said before, I will never forced that dum—I mean Kim Myungsoo to married me. You can have him if you want--”

 

“Yah!”

 

“You can have him but..you have to go through me first.”

 

Even though, you said the words to her but truthfully, you send the warning to Hyuna and she know it. You could see she narrowing her eyes to you. “You stole him from me. Don't you have ashamed, Eunji?” she blurted out. A heavy deep sigh escaped from your mouth. You pinched the bridge of your nose. And I thought that I can solve this issue.

 

“What is going on here?”

 

Everyone focusing their eyes to the figure behind you and Myungsoo. They looked at each other before paid their attentions back to the figures.

 

 

“The trouble maker is finally here.” Hoya said sarcastically. He held his hand higher liked an insane guy. “Speaking about yourself.” Cap scoffed.

 

“Pardon?”

 

L.Joe walked closely to you but Myungsoo blocked him from went nearer to you. “What do you want?”

 

L.Joe stared at you bitterly. He want to help you but thinking that you already got Myungsoo, he let his mind slipped away. He walked passing you, brushing his shoulder with you. You gasped loudly. You spun your body around, watching his back with unbelievable face. D..Did he just ignoring me?

 

“Scram. Leave her alone.” L.Joe said to the students quietly. “What are you guys waiting for? Let's go.” he said to his friends. Teen Top looking at each other before following him quietly to the hall. Hyuna sent you a last glared before she disappeared from the crowd.

 

“Hyung, kwenchana?”

 

“I'm alright. Stop worrying about me.”

 

“Why suddenly I feel like want to skip the class?” Ricky snapped. L. Joe stop from walking. “I think you idea is great. Let's go, guys.”

 

“Huh? Go where?”

 

Cap patted Chunji shoulder. “Everywhere except this school.”