26

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

You gasped in surprised when you arrived to the place they bring you. "You got to be kidding me, oppa? A Loveland. Kyaa! My innocent eyes!" you screamed while closing both of your eyes with your hands.

Hoya pried your hands. His face was closer to you. You jerk your body behind automatically. He smiled goofily. "Oh come one, Eunji. You are not as innocent as everyone thinking." he smirked.

"What do you mean, oppa? I am really an innocent girl." you pouted. You hiding you smirking face behind your pouting face. Damn!  How they knew it?

"Stop acting, Eunji-ah. We know it."

"Seriously, oppa. I really have no idea what are you talking about? Please bring me to other place, please."

"Guys, hurry up!" Sungjong yelled. He already go further away from all of you. He looks very excited. Thinking that he is really an innocent guy. Like people says never judge a book by its cover. So as him.

"Come one, Eunji. We don't want to miss out the joy." Woohyun pushed your body.

"No need to pushed me oppa."

"You are slow pokes and that's why I need to pushed you."

You rolled your eyes. The first sight that greeting you as soon as you step you foot inside the museum is :

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jhHRnFq8ePg/TVf7IsZjOmI/AAAAAAAAFNU/_1cvmkpnnFQ/s400/loveland03.jpg

"KYAA!!! My innocent eyes!" this time both of you and Sungjong screamed loudly, gaining an attention from the passerby. Hoya held your collar, avoiding you from running while they let Sungjong go away just liked that, "Oppa, my innocent eyes." you faking a cry.

"Oh snap it to the reality, Eunji. It's just a statue. "

"Yeah, more to a statue." you scoffed.

"Well, you still looking at the statue." Seungyeol smirked. You face turned to red crimson. "I'm not." you lied.

"Yes, you are !"

"Am not."

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

You slapped your head when you realized a word that just slipped from your mouth. Dongwoo dancing in victory. "Admit it, Eunji. You cannot fooled us." he sang happily.

" Shut up!"

"Eunji, here. Look at me." Sungyu shouted.

At the time, you turned to look at him, you felt regret. Wanna know why? He made you look at this statue :

http://www.travelandtraveler.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/jeju-loveland2- 150x150.jpg

" Stupid Gyu Gyu oppa!" you screamed.

"Gyu Gyu oppa? Did you just called me Gyu Gyu oppa?"

"Wae? I can't?"

"Of course you can. I love the nickname." he smiled widely. You suddenly feel creeping out. "You creeping me out, oppa."

"Hehehe...Sorry. It's just..I liked the name badly."

"Guys, what are you doing? Come on." Dongwoo yelled.

Along the day, you were spending your times with the rest of Infinites happily. You didn't realize that you guys are really late right now. Woohyun glanced on his watch. "We already late. Let's go home. Myungsoo must be worried."

"Let him be. I don't want to see Hyuna. Seeing her face makes me wanna puke badly. Aish! I hate her to the death!" Sungjong whined. He tugged on your arms liked a lost kid.

"You're cute. " you blurted out. Sungjong, being the cute kids, he tightened his grip on you, didn't planning to let you go. He made a kissy face at you. You pushing his face away while laughing.

"Seriously, you guys are different with the almighty Infinite that I've seen in school."

"How different?" Hoya took a seat next to you.

"You guys looks cold and rude."

He smiled. He raised his phone higher and snapped his photo with you. "Say cheese."

A flash going out from his phone. He set the picture as his phone wallpaper. "We only acts likes this with someone that we likes and care." he confessed. You felt touched at his confession. "Really oppa? You like me?"

"Of course. We feel comfortable when we are around you." Woohyun interrupt.

You smiled. "Kamsahamidah, oppa. I am so happy for having you guys at my side."

"Enough with this chatting. Let's go home. "Sungyu snapped. This time, you were riding Woohyun's car. When you arrived at the villa, Myungsoo's car already parked in the garage. It's mean that he already here. You grunt in annoyance when you thinks that you need to face him and his y girlfriends.

"What with that growl, Eunji? Are you changing to the wolf? Oh no, please don't eat me."

"Silly Hyun Hyun oppa."

"Hyun Hyun? Are you calling me?"

"Yup! Got a problem with that name?"

Woohyun shook his head. You get out from the car, and joined to the rest of Infinite. Hoya open the door, walking inside liked nothing happen. He even ignored Myungsoo and Hyuna presence at the living room.

"Where were you guys? I came home and find you guys were not here." Myungsoo snapped.

"Since when we need your permission to go out?" Hoya rolled his eyes.

"Hoya oppa is mean. Myungsoo oppa was worried, you know."

"Talk to my hand." he copied your words. You smiled. Hyuna caught it. "Oh looks whose there. Isn't that you arranged wife, oppa. Tsk. Shame on you."

Shame on me? Really, Hyuna? You still want to fight with me.

"Shame on her? Are you talking about yourself, Hyuna?" Sungyu raised his brow.

"Oppa...Look at Sungyu oppa."

"Hyung. Don't be mean to her. She didn't do anything wrong to you." Myungsoo defend her.

"Hyuna, Hyuna and Hyuna. You know what? My ears hurt hearing you said that name every time I here. At least consider my feelings too, Kim Myungsoo!" you burst out.

"YOU! We need to talk!" Myungsoo yanked your wrist, tagging you along to your room. He locked the door and slammed your body on the wall roughly. You winced in pain. "You do remember about our agreement, aren't you?"

You keep silent. "I'M TALKING TO YOU!"

You braved yourself by looking at him. "So what if I don't? It not give you the right to treat me like a !"

He tightened his grip on you. You bet that your arms will bruised. "How dare you talking to me back! Remember your position, Eunji! I could make you suffered! Even I treat you liked this, you already suffering." he smirked.

"YOU JERK!"

He released his grip on you. Myungsoo spat at you. "I don't care what you think about me. Don't you dare interfere in my business. This is my last warning!"

Myungsoo slammed the door closed. You hugged your knee and sobbed quietly. "What is my fault? Why he treat me like this?