- 55 -

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

 

Everyone seems want to confess their feelings to you. Even with L.Joe. He forcing his friends to accompany him to buy a ring for you. He made at decision to confess his feeling to you but at the same time he scared. Thanks to Chunji support. He still remember his words to him. “Don't giving up yet before you tried. Who knows she likes you too.”

 

“Hello. Earth to L.Joe or should I says Lee Byunghun.” Cap waving his hands in front of his face. L.Joe looked at his hand from side to side until Cap stop doing it.

 

“Are you done, hyung?”

 

“You spoiled brat. I thought you were in a deep thought.”

 

“I am but I'm not stupid liked you, hyung.”

 

Cap pushed L.Joe head away. He rolled his eyes before entering one of the jewelery shop. There are many beautiful rings display behind the glass shelf and all of it caught L.Joe's attention.

 

“What should I buy for her? All are beautiful.”

 

“You are rich boy so buy it all.” Cap suggest. L. Joe frowned. “You want me to buy all. Where is she going to where? Her toe. Moron.”

 

“Yah! I am still your hyung, you .”

 

“Whatever. Pali..Pick one for me. I don't know on how to choose.”

 

At the end, Cap choose this ring and show it to L. Joe. He looked at the ring closely before give a green light. “I like it and I hope Eunji will like it too.”

 

“Eunji is always in top priority, aren't she?” Cap smirked.

 

“Of course she is.”

 

L.Joe gesturing the workers to wrapped the ring for him. While looking around the shop, L.Joe spot Myungsoo and Hyuna not far from him. He narrowing his eyes to them. None of them seem to notice him. “Look whose there..” L.Joe mouthed to Cap.

 

He following L. Joe's eyes before looking around again. “So? What do you want me to do? Kick them out from the mall.”

 

“That's not what I meant. What am I trying to say is Myungsoo shouldn't treating Eunji like this. If he doesn't love her why don't he divorced her.”

 

“Aish, stop with this divorce thing. You should be grateful. You could use this opportunity to capture Eunji's heart not ranting about nonsense thing.”

 

“What? I am just stating the fact.” L. Joe shrug his shoulder. He took the packing ring with him and went to Myungsoo direction. Cap hit his head. “Gosh, this kid! Can't he stop from making fussed.”

 

“Well, well, well. What is this? What am I seeing.” L.Joe mocking Myungsoo. One of his hand are on his waist while his other hands hold the bag.

 

“L.Joe oppa. What are you doing here?” Hyuna asked him happily.

 

Joe ignore her. She pouted. Myungsoo saw it. He rolled his eyes. Tell me why I do even falling in love with this girl ? Maybe the other were right. I am too blind to see other things than her fake love.

 

“Where is Eunji, Myungsoo?”

 

“And what are the hell I need to tell you? Who are you? Her husband.”

 

“Maybe I am not his husband for now but whose know soon I will become a father to her son.” L. Joe smirked. Myungsoo clench his fist angrily. Calm down, Myungsoo. Calm down. He is not worth for your time.

 

“Eunji! Eunji! Eunji! Why is everyone seems so caring about her.” Hyuna rolled her eyes.

 

“That's because she is precious to us.” Myungsoo and L.Joe said it at the same time. Hyuna narrow her eyes at both of them. “I still can tolerate if L. Joe opp said it but you, Myungsoo oppa!”

 

Myungsoo cleared his throat. “I would appreciate it if you leave us alone, Byunghun.”

 

“It's L. Joe.”

 

“And what make you think that I will follow your order? Even you called me by my real name.” he rolled his eyes.

 

“Whatever.” L.Joe pulled Cap with him without bid a single goodbye to Myungsoo. Myungsoo pay his attention to angry Hyuna in front him. Before this, I found you cute when you angry but now, it is so hideous for to me see.

 

“There is something important I need to talk with you.”

 

“What is it, oppa? Are you planning to purpose on me?” she beamed happily. Myungsoo pinched the bridge of his nose before letting out a heavy deep sigh. “That's not what I want to talked with. I..Hyuna, let's break up.”

 

She silent for a while before she explode liked an incredible hulk. “Mwoh?!! You got to be kidding me, oppa! Tell me that this is only a joke!”

 

Her loud voice gaining all the attention from the customer inside the cafe. Myungsoo pulled her down. “Slow down your voice. You making a commotion, Hyuna!” he hissed angrily.

 

“I don't care oppa! I don't care! What is my fault? Tell me!”

 

“You...You've done nothing wrong. It is just me..I..”

 

“You didn't love anymore, aren't you.” she snapped.

 

Myungsoo nodded his head weakly. He avoiding from looking at her eyes. He already feel guilty asking for breaking up. Hyuna grip on his hand. Tears flowing down her cheek. “Hyuna-ah..I..”

 

“It is Eunji, am I right?”

 

Silent answer coming from Myungsoo making she sobbed loudly. She wiped her tears away. She forced a weak smile. “You do think that I will give up on you just liked that, oppa?” she smirked. She wiped her smudge make up and chuckled silently. “I exactly don't have any idea. What is so special about her, oppa? You did promise to me that you only want to marry me. Only me! Where was your promised to me go huh!”

 

“Mianhe. I can't..I can't fulfill the promised anymore. I couldn't force my heart to love you anymore.”

 

She took out her money and slammed it on a table. She looked at Myungsoo with so much hatred eyes. “Like I said oppa, this is not over yet. I will make you regret. Regret for breaking up with me even though I need to hurt your precious girl. I will and just you wait.”

 

Myungsoo yanked her wrist roughly. He hated it when someone trying to hurt his love. “No one..I repeat, no one could touch her. Lay your finger on her, you will never see a light again. Remember that, Hyuna.”

 

He pushed her away. He wiped his hand with the napkin with disgusted face. Myungsoo throw a last glanced at her before leaving her alone,crying inside the cafe liked a crazy girl. His phone inside his pocket suddenly vibrate. He took it out. It was a message coming from Sungyu.

 

All done. Just only waiting for you and Eunji.

 

Myungsoo smiled reading it. He closed his phone again before calling Hoya, asking him to fetch you. There is nothing could stop me anymore.