- 53 -

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

You woke up extra early for the next day. You couldn't wait to see your new house. Myungsoo still laying lazily on a bed liked a lazy cow. You shook his body softly but he won't budge at all. Instead, he pulled a blanket over his face.

 

“Yah, Kim Myungsoo! Wake up.”

 

No response from her. You blew your bang from your eyes. You went inside the bathroom and going out with a bucket of water. “Kim Myungsoo, I asked you once again. Whether you want to wake up or not?”

 

No response from him again, you splash a bucket of water on him. Myungsoo abruptly get up and looking around him liked a mad guy. “Who..Whose there? Where is the thief?”

 

You crossed your hand over your chest. “Finally our great and almighty Myungsoo wake up. How happy I am..” you said sarcastically.

 

“That was not a nice way to waking up your husband.”

 

“Well, couldn't help it. My husband such a lazy pig.”

 

He narrow his eyes to you before pulling you with him. You pushed him away. “Yah! Let me go! You making me wet.”

 

You abruptly closed your mouth. Myungsoo smirked. “Am I making you wet, JAGIYA?”

 

“That's not what I meant, you BYUNTAE!”

 

“And now I am byuntae when it was you told me that I making you wet.”

 

“There is no used talking to you. You always want to win.” you rolled your eyes.

 

“It is because I always right.”

 

Myungsoo got up from bed but that soon after he kiss your cheek. He took your towel with him but before he could get inside the bathroom, you stop him. “Why'd you used my towel? Use your own towel.”

 

“Don't want. I like your smell.”

 

You blushed. You fanned yourself while looking around the room. “ Why it is suddenly hot in this room.”

 

You pouted when Myungsoo ignoring you. You notice his wallet and his phone on the stand. Suddenly an idea popped out from your head. You let out an evil laugh. You check on his phone but it need passwords to open it. “Stupid Myungsoo.”

 

You tried to type the words but the access is denied. “Even the phone didn't agree with me that he is an idiot.”

 

You throw his away his phone away on the bed. You took his wallet and open it. What you seeing inside it really surprising you.

 

You took out the picture. “When did he took it? Without my permission too!”

 

The bathroom door open, Myungsoo going out shirtless. He saw you absorb with something but as soon as he come nearer you, he gasped. You spun your body around while holding your picture.

 

“Mind explaining to me what is the meaning of this?”

 

“I..Eunji...I can explain it.”

 

“That's what I waiting for. Spit it out.”

 

“I...I...It...”

 

“I..I what, Myungsoo? I am waiting here.”

 

He sigh. He sat on bed. You saw him took a deep breath before looking into your eyes. “Do you believe me if I took it without aim or motive?”

 

You rolled your eyes. “ Is this some kind of joke? Because if it isn't, I wouldn't believe you at all.”

 

He shrugged his shoulder. “I telling you the truth.” he lied. You couldn't open your mouth at all because he stop you. “We will discuss this later. For now, we need to go. Don't you want to see OUR new house.”

 

“You really know how to run away from a topic. This is not end yet. You better prepared a solid answer.”

 

You took the picture with you. Myungsoo pouted seeing that. He open his closet and took out his shirt. One for him and one for you. He hand the shirt at you. “What?”

 

“Wear it.”

 

“For what? No thanks. I have my own shirt.”

 

“Wear it.” he growled.

 

You raised your brow. “What are you? A werewolf?”

 

“Funny because I heard it before. Guess what? It came from your brother's mouth.”

 

“Well duh. That's because we are sibling.”

 

“Whatever. Wear it or..”

 

“Or what?”

 

He leaned his head closer to your ear. “I will make sure that you couldn't walk for a week.”

 

Your eyes wide open. You open your mouth but couldn't utter a single word. Myungsoo patted your head while kissed your cheek for a second time. “Kim Myungsoo!”

 

But it's too late, he already went out from the room. You stormed over your feet angrily. “I swear I will kill you.”

 

He waiting for you inside his car. You went inside with a sour face. “What's with that long face?”

 

“Shut up. I am mad at you.”

 

“Aww..Is my baby mad at me?”

 

You ignored him. Myungsoo bit his lips, thinking about something. He cleared his throat to gain your attention. But none.

 

“Hey, Mr. Steering. Can you tell me why my wife angry at me?” he asked to the steering. He leaned his ear closer to it. “What? She mad at me. But why? Did I do something wrong?”

 

“Ah, she mad at me because I said I wouldn't let her walk for a week. But I can't help it. I'm planning to make her couldn't walk for a month you know.”

 

You couldn't take it anymore. You hit his arm. “You jerk! What do you think I am! A machine to produce kid!”

 

“Aw..Aw..Aw..Stop hurting me!”

 

You hit him. Myungsoo hold your hand tightly. He leaned his face closer to you and you automatically jerk your face away from him. Myungsoo sigh.

 

“You surely have a fast reflex. How can I kiss you if this happen.”

 

“Excuse?”

 

“Yup! I excuse you.” he grinned.

 

“You such an idiot.”

 

Without you knowing, both of you have arrived to the destination. You looking around the house with amused.

 

Myungsoo leaned his body on the car. “You like it.”

 

“Of course, my parents choose it.” there is a proud tone in your voice.

 

Myungsoo smiled. He pointing his hand, gesturing you to walk towards him. “Should we get in.”

 

You nodded your head. He open the door. Your eyes twinkled in happiness. “I love this house.”

 

“Sure you like it. Let's see our bedroom, shouldn't we.”

 

Both of you went to upstairs. The room is really big. Myungsoo back hugging you. “There is a large bed and are you thinking what am I thinking?”

 

“Byuntae. Go asked Hyuna to you.” you rolled your eyes. You intention saying the words just want to make a joke but Myungsoo took it seriously. “Say what?” he hissed angrily. You gulp nervously. “Sorry. She is a pure woman.”

 

“That's not what I meant!” he punched the door. You took a step back. You bite your lips. “I..I'm sorry.”

 

“Didn't you think your words first before spit it out! Don't you know how hurt I am hearing that! What do you think of me! Never in my life I will her!”

 

He took a step closer to you. You look around in nervous. “You want to know why?” he whispering before looking at you with furious eyes. You avoiding from looking at his eyes. “It is because I only want you. The girl I want to IS ONLY YOU! YOU!”

 

You gasped. “What..What?”

 

“Nevermind. Forget it.”

 

Myungsoo walk out from the room, going to the porch. He took out his phone, calling someone. “Hyung, I need your help.”