- 56 -

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

You are laying lazily in the living room while watching the television. You are alone in the house and Myungsoo still not going home yet. Your stomach grumble hungrily. “Where is he going? He is supposing to be at home in this house. What a good husband he is.”

 

Someone pressed on the bell and you abruptly get up from your laying position. You glanced at the clock, wondering who coming to your house at this time. You open it. The owner of the body smile widely at you before pulling you into hug.

 

“What are you doing here, Hoya oppa?”

 

“Just want to visit my little dongsaeng. Couldn't I?”

 

“Of course you can.”

 

You look behind him. “Are you alone, oppa?”

 

“Neh. The rest of hyung got something to do and only remaining me alone. So I decide to came here. Where's Myungsoo?” he asked you meanwhile he obviously knew where was him. You pouted. “He leave me alone in this damn house.”

 

“Then, would you want to follow me? Can I take you out?”

 

“Out? To where oppa?”

 

“About that, we'll see since I couldn't tell you. So, are you on?”

 

You tilting your head from side to side while thinking deeply about his offer. “Why not. Since I haven't got anything else to do.”

 

“Good then. So, what are you waiting? Go change and please wear something good.”

 

You stop in the middle of walking. “Alright. Curiosity kill the cat. Spit it out. Where are we going?”

 

“Dear, wasn't I told you that this is surprised. You will know as soon as we arrive then.”

 

A loud thundering voice could be heard at outside. You jump in surprised. While for Hoya remain expressionless. You rub your chest while watching at him. “Doesn't you feel surprise or scare, oppa?”

 

“Scare of what? It doesn't like a dragon will eat me or a baboon chased on me.”

 

You rolled your eyes. “Seriously, your joke are lame and .”

 

“Whatever. Go change your cloth. Pali. Time is not waiting for you, you know.”

 

You ran to upstairs, heading to your room while Hoya sitting comfortably in a living room. You open your closet, wonder what should you wear tonight. It is raining heavily outside. In the end you deciding to wear something warm.

 

You put a light make up and wear a lips balm, avoiding from your lips to feel dry. Satisfied with your appearance, you headed out from your room. You notice Hoya was talking with someone in the phone. He end the call abruptly as soon as he saw you. He look at you from head to toe. “Wow! I am speechless.”

 

“Speechless because of what? It is something good or bad?”

 

“Of course it is good. Bring your jacket with you too since it's going to be cold.”

 

“Are you sure you could drive at this weather oppa?” you asked him while took your jacket with you.

 

“Of course I am. Don't worry. You are safe with me.”

 

“If you says so.”

 

You locked the door of your house and ride his car. Hoya helping you to wear on a seat belt. While waiting for him to done, you check on your phone, thought that maybe Myungsoo leaving you a message or a call at least. But none. You switch off the phone. “Where is he?”

 

“Who? Myungsoo?”

 

“Of course. Who else.” you scoffed.

 

“Maybe he got something urgent to handle.”

 

“Something urgent like Hyuna.” you rolled your eyes. Hoya looking at you with his bored face. “Put a trust on him, Eunji. At least believe at him. He is not bad like you thinks he is.”

 

You shrug your shoulder coolly. Hoya drove his car out from your house. The weather looks bad and you couldn't see the road clearly. Your were nervous about Hoya's driving skill. “Shouldn't we go back, oppa?”

 

“No, we can't.”

 

“But the weather..”

 

“It's alright. I still could manage it.”

 

“At least, you want to slow down the car.”

 

“Eunji-ah, how much times I need to tell you that---”

 

“OPPA, LOOK OUT!”

 

A loud crashing sounds could be heard. The last thing that you only remember is you were thrown out from the car.

 

Myungsoo nervously waiting for both of you on the rooftop. His hyung was also with him, waiting you to arrive. He walking back and forth with worried face. “Where are they? They are supposed to be here now.”

 

“Patience, Myungsoo. Maybe they stuck in a traffic jam. You know what will happen at this weather.”

 

In the middle of silent atmosphere, Sungyu's phone ringing. Everyone was looking at him. He answer the call with anxious heart. “H..Hello.”

 

His face was paled. At that time Myungsoo knew something bad was happen. His phone slip out from his grip. “Hyung, what happen?”

 

Sungjong went to pick up the call but only an operator greet him. Sungyu looked at Myungsoo. He bit his lips hard until he could feel the taste of iron, his blood. “T..They are in a hospital. T..They got an accident.”

 

Myungsoo could feel his heart crushed and his body froze. He couldn't move his body at all. He couldn't hear what the other said to him. The only things in his head is you. Your smiled, your laugh. Woohyun shook his body many times to bring him back to a reality. Dongwoo couldn't take it anymore. He slapped on Myungsoo's face hard. Myungsoo snapped into a reality life. He looks around him. “E..Eunji...Where..Where is she? WHERE IS SHE!”

 

“L, calm down.”

 

“WHERE IS SHE! I NEED TO SEE HER! WHERE IS SHE!”

 

“YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO! CALM DOWN! SHOUTING HERE DOESN'T BRING ANYTHING. YOU COULDN'T RETURN THE TIME!”

 

“Hyung, I need to see her.”

 

Without waiting for reply, he ran out from the building, headed to the Seoul Hospital. His tears flow down through his cheek. He hit on the steering strongly. “Please tell me this is only a dream. This is just a dream.”