-22-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

You feel like someone shook your body. Not in roughly way but it softly ways. You peek one of your eyes open and widened largely as soon as you see how close Myungsoo face to you. You jerk your body away from him while pushing his face away abruptly.

"Yah! What do you think you are doing, missy?" Myungsoo frowned while rubbing his face.

"What are you doing, Myungsoo? Why you so closed to me?"

"What? Do you think that I want to do something bad to you? Tsk! Not in my life I will do that. After all, what you get? You are not hot as hot as a model. Your flat chest..Tsk..I didn't get at all." he rolled his eyes.

You quickly cover your chest with both of your hands. "Yah, you ert! Are you watching at me!"

"Tsk. Whatever. Wake up! We already arrived.!"

Myungsoo step out from the plane without bothering about you at all. You wonder how could he said that words like that without getting effect at all. You look at your chest before turned to look at his retreating figure. My chests are not flat. Hmph! Stupid Kim Myungsoo!

"Yah, you ert! Wait for me!"

"Hurry up, slow pokes!"

"Aish, what's wrong with him and his stupid nickname for me."

As soon as both of you stepped out your foot from the airport, a large black limousine was waiting for you.

"Hello, Young master and Young mistress Kim. Welcome to Jeju Island. Your parents ordering us to bring you to Kim's Villa. Please get inside the car." said the butler politely.

You flash him your sincere smile before stepping into the car. Your eyes wander around and inside the limousine. Myungsoo watching you with amused. " Was that it's only me or you really like that? Why you acting liked you never ride limousine?"

"I am not a spoil brat like you, Kim Myungsoo. Me as mine, not yours." you rolled your eyes.

"You do know that you and I are alone in the car. Don't you feel scared.?" he scoot an inch closer to you. You swallow your saliva before putting your poker face back. "Why must I scared you? Is not liked you are a killer bear that are going to kill me."

" Maybe I am not a bear but more to someone who are so so scary."

You raised your brow. "Are you alright, Myungsoo? As far as I remember, I am not turning you because my flat chest."

Myungsoo laughed. He rests himself in the mirror, while his eyes still looking at you. "So, you do admit that your chest was flat, huh? Wow! I should record your words and spread it at our school."

"Don't you dare!"

The car stops in front of Kim's family villa. It's so huge and could fit around 30 people inside it. Wow!

"Closed your mouth if you don't want a fly to get inside."

"Shut up!"

"This way, young mistress."

"Just call me , Eunji, ahjushi."

"I can't. You are the young master's wife--"

"As his wife, I order you to call me, Eunji." you said firmly.

"Fine, then. This way, Eunji."

"Thank you, ahjushi."

You walked inside the villa. You couldn't help yourself from being amazed at the house concept and decorate. His parents surely got a high taste. The butler helping to carry your luggage and before he could put it in the master bedroom, Myungsoo stop him. "Let me handle it from here."

""As you wish, young master. If you excused me."

Seeing the sigh of the butler disappear, Myungsoo locked the master bedroom, throwing your luggage into the small room, next to master bedroom.

" Are we going to sleep here?"

"We? Not we but you."

"Me? Are you ing kidding me, Kim Myungsoo!"

"Does my face give any sign that I was making a joke? No right." he said with bored.

" But I am your wife."

"In a contract but in real life, you're not my wife. We are not going to sleep in the same room, you got me!"

" You know what? You are really a jerk!"

You slammed the door closed on his face. From inside your room, you could hear he screamed in pain. Serve you that. Humph!