-38-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

You tossing your body on the bed, couldn't sleep at all. Contrarily to Myungsoo, he is in a deep slumber sleep. Tsk! Pig head.

 

At the end, you deciding to wake up and going out from your room. While headed to the downstairs, you spotted your older brother room squeaked open. You knocking on his door first before went inside. You brother are busying doing something with his laptop.

 

What are you doing, oppa?” you asked him while tip-toeing at his laptop from behind.

 

Ah, Eunji. You here. Since when you here?”

 

Annyeong, Tae Jun oppa.” you waving your hand to the person. Your brother is busying web cam with him when you went inside his room.

 

Eunji, you back.” he smiled.

 

Neh, I'm back. How are you, oppa..”

 

I'm fine. I miss you. So, how's your married life.”

 

Ahem. Don't forget about me. I am still here.” Chi Hoon pouted when he didn't get your attention. This is why he hated you come to his room when he chatting with Tae Jun because automatically, your attention will go to Tae Jun, not him.

 

Aww..Is my little brother jealous with his friends.” you .

 

Shut up, princess.”

 

As you wish oppa.”

 

So, Eunji. Back to my question. How's your life after being someone's wife?” Tae Jun asking you back.

 

Well, at first, it was really hard because there are so much commitment I need to handle but I get used to it now.”

 

Did he take a good care of you?”

 

You took a quite times to answering his question. You glancing on your brother and he also waiting for your answer. “He is.” you lied. Your brother scoffed before he rolled his eyes.

 

Yeah, I bet he took care of you. Oh, please, princess. We are talking about Kim Myungsoo here. Kim myungjerk.”

 

Oppa.”

 

What? You think I didn't know that you are lying to our parents. Hell, I bet if he really knows about you.”

 

You sigh. Talking to your brother, like talking to the stone. He will never listening to you. Tae Jun plopped his elbow on the table while looking at you with blank expressions. “Stop being so kind, Jiji.”

 

I am not, oppa.”

 

Yes, you are. Everyone knows that you are so kind hearted. Don't be liked that. I don't want you to get hurts.”

 

Tae Jun oppa, Chi Hoon oppa, please. This is my life.”

 

Whatever. Don't come to me when you sad.” Tae Jun glared at you. You pouted. No one understand you.

 

 

Oh, I will oppa and by the way, thanks for the advise. I will make a note on that.”

 

You going out from Chi Hoon's room, headed outside the garden. You took a sit on the swing. You didn't notice that someone's behind you. He heard all the conversations between you and Tae Jun, of course your brother too. He felt really guilty for treating you liked that.

 

He clearing his throat while taking seat on the swing next to you.

 

What are you doing here? I thought that you were sleeping.”

 

I can't.”

 

Why?”

 

You, why?” Myungsoo asking you back.

 

Couldn't sleep at all.” you replied with bored.

Hey, wanna do something with me?”

 

Huh?” you raised your brow. Well, this is new. Kim Myungsoo asking you do something with him. Weird.

 

Wanna go out with me.”

 

To where?”

 

Secret.” he put his finger on his lips while winking at you.

 

Are you planning to kidnap me and then me, Kim Myungsoo?”

 

Kim Eunji, why you are so bluntness. And even if I you, there is nothing wrong right? We are a legal husband and wife.” he smirked.

 

Wiped your smirk from your face. I hate it.”

 

Whatever. Wanna follow me or not?”

 

You think about that before nodding your head. Myungsoo smiled. He ruffling your hair childishly before going inside the house. You touched your chest and could hear your own heartbeat. You bite your lips harder, while letting out a deep sigh. It is getting more more more harder now.

 

A little you know, your brother watching over the two of you from the balcony of his room. He slammed the sliding door closed before went to chatting with Tae Jun back.

 

Wow! What's wrong with you?” Tae Jun put his interest in Chi Hoon's life.

 

Nothing.”

 

You're lying. I know you well, Lee Chi Hoon.”

 

Lee, huh. It's been a while hearing you calling me by my real name.”

 

About that, when will you tell her the truth?”

 

Chi Hoon pinching the bridge of his nose. “It's hard. I can't bear to see her hurt or cry when she knows that I am not her biological brother.”