25

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

You were lying lazily on your bed when you heard a car zooming out from the villa. You peek through your window and saw Myungsoo drive his car out with Hyuna. You pulled the curtains closed abruptly. "My eyes hurt seeing both of them."

There is a knocking sound coming out from outside your room. The door open and only to reveal the rest of Infinite. "May I help you?"

Hoya rubbed his neck while the rest of his friends pushed him to you. "We are just wondering whether you want to follow us or not?" he smiled sheepishly.

"Follow you to where?"

"To the hell. Of course, out, Eunji." Sungyu beamed happily.

"Why don't asked Hyuna to go with you? Why you guys acting nice to me? Even that jerk Myungsoo hated me."

"It's simple because we don't liked her too." Dongwoo blurted out. Your eyes widening at his confession. They hated her. Really?

"You guys hated her? Why? "

"What do you mean by why? You know the reasons."

"But I thought--"

"Thought that we liked her? Nah, not in a chance. We didn't like her since the beginning. Myungsoo was blind enough to let go the diamond in front of him just for the trash." Woohyun mumbled.

"He's not...It's just he loves her so much until he can't see me." you whispering the last part.

"Enough talking about her. Let's go out, dongsaeng-ah. Would you accompany the rest of Infinite's oppa?" Sungjong looking at you with his puppy eyes.

Likes you said before this, it's hard to resists his puppy eyes and his aegyo. "Sure, why not."

"Good. Go change your cloth. We will waiting for you at the living room. Better make sure that you are hurry. If not we will leave you." Seungyeol threatened you.

"Jeez, so much for gentleman oppa. Go ahead. "

"I'm just kidding dongsaeng-ah. Take how longs do you want as long as we didn't sleep while waiting for you." he smiled. He ruffled your hair before leaving you alone in the room. You watched your reflection on the mirror. What should I wear? Jeez, I forgot to asked them where are we going. Nevermind.

Thirty minutes later you came to the living room. "Sorry for taking a long time."

"Gwenchana, woah! You looks beautiful, Eunji-ah. Damn. If you not married yet, for sure I will asked you to be my girl." Woohyun whistle.

"Silly oppa. Why don't you flirt with Hyuna." you . Woohyun makes a face before he slung his arms around your shoulder. "Let's go. "

Sungyu steal you from Woohyun and pushing you into his car. "Yah, hyung! She's gonna riding with me, not you.!"

"Shut up. Give me times to be alone with her too. She's not your properties. She's ours too."

You strolled the windows down. "Something wrong, oppa?"

"Yes! No!" Woohyun and Sungyu shouted at once. You raised your brow. "Which one is correct?"

"Nothing. Ignored him, Eunji. He's crazy."

"Yah! Hyung! You and your small eyes! "

Sungyu ignored Woohyun rants. He get into his car and drive to the destination. "Where are we going, oppa?"

"It's a secret. I couldn't tell you if I tell you, it's not a secret anymore."

"Just tell me oppa. I promised that I will act that I am surprised when we arrived. Tell me, please. Jaebal."

"No."

"Aish, fine."

Sungyu pinched your cheek hardly. He focusing his attention back to the road again. In case he didn't want something happens along the journey.

Meanwhile, at other place, Ricky were walking forth and back until making L.Joe's head spinning just by looking at him. "Yah, Ricky! Can you please stop doing that." he said with annoyed.

"Hyung, I'm bored. Let's go somewhere else."

"Where?"

"I don't know. Somewhere fun."

"I know. Let's go to Jeju Island." Niel popped out from somewhere following by Chunji and Cap.

"Yeah, I agree with him too. It's been a while since the last times all of us going to a holiday." Cap interrupt.

"So?"

They were waiting for L.Joe answer. L.Joe pinched the bridge of his nose. He don't have any choice. If he says no, Ricky will nagging at him all day. "Fine."

"Assa! Let me packing my things.!" Changjo jumped happily.

"Eh, where did he came?"

"I don't know." Chunji shrugged his shoulder. Your face flashed in L.Joe's head. He smiled unconsciously whenever he thinks about you. Chunji and Niel creeping out. "Why he suddenly smiling liked a retard? "

"I don't know. Maybe one of his wire went off."

Cap smacked his head hardly. "Babo! He's not a robot. "

"Then, tell me why he smiling liked a retard."

"Why don't you asked him, you babo!"

"Hyung, we finished. " Ricky and Changjo throw their luggage on the floor.

L.Joe snapped from his dream. "Why so soon?"

"Hyung, we don't want to missed out a joy. Let's go. Don't wasted any time more!"

The rest of Teen Top shook their head by looking at the maknae and visual maknae behavior. A little things L.Joe didn't know, his happiness is waiting for him at there.